Black Mobs Are Only Reinforcing Past Warnings From Racists

No doubt, violence only feeds into the real racism that obviously still exists on the Right.

What a fucking crock of shit. I graduated high school 20 years ago in an overwhelmingly red, rural area. Despite the locale we had a fair share of asian, latino, and black students. Do you know how many racial incidents there were during my 4 years of attendance? ZERO.

Do you know why? Because all that racial shit had been settled 40 years prior. My entire generation was born in the post civil rights era. Nobody cared what color you were. Hands were extended in friendship to anyone and everyone. Now they're being slapped away by a militant left that's intent on fomenting tribalism. Your tribe's relentless disparagement and demonization of white people is sending race relations back to 1920. So when push comes to shove, who the fuck do you think I'm going to stand with? Minorities and their self-loathing minions who hate me for no other reason than I'm a white male? Or other like-minded whites?

You have nobody to blame but yourselves for this monster you're creating.
I know. Racism no longer exists on the Right. You're the innocent victims.

I'm aware of this group pathology. I get it.

There you go, keep deflecting and conveniently ignore the white hate that cascades from your side every. fucking. day.
What I see from the Left is what I've seen for a long time: The Regressive, illiberal, authoritarian Left weaponizing Political Correctness, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture to cynically put their targets on the defensive to control the conversation.

So this "conveniently ignore" line of yours is completely wrong.

The difference here is that I can see both sides of this, and you either can't, or you refuse to. I can't make you open both of your eyes.

So find a nice Regressive Lefty to try this stuff with. I'm done with asymmetrical conversations. They bore me.

Funny how you say this yet in virtually every thread I see you in you're just trashing the right.

Sorry, not buying it. Go blow smoke up someone else's ass.

That's all this closet Marxist does.
Yes, I'm the world's only Marxist financial advisor. Brilliant stuff there.

You folks are like children.

No doubt, violence only feeds into the real racism that obviously still exists on the Right.

What a fucking crock of shit. I graduated high school 20 years ago in an overwhelmingly red, rural area. Despite the locale we had a fair share of asian, latino, and black students. Do you know how many racial incidents there were during my 4 years of attendance? ZERO.

Do you know why? Because all that racial shit had been settled 40 years prior. My entire generation was born in the post civil rights era. Nobody cared what color you were. Hands were extended in friendship to anyone and everyone. Now they're being slapped away by a militant left that's intent on fomenting tribalism. Your tribe's relentless disparagement and demonization of white people is sending race relations back to 1920. So when push comes to shove, who the fuck do you think I'm going to stand with? Minorities and their self-loathing minions who hate me for no other reason than I'm a white male? Or other like-minded whites?

There you go, keep deflecting and conveniently ignore the white hate that cascades from your side every. fucking. day.
What I see from the Left is what I've seen for a long time: The Regressive, illiberal, authoritarian Left weaponizing Political Correctness, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture to cynically put their targets on the defensive to control the conversation.

The difference here is that I can see both sides of this, and you either can't, or you refuse to. I can't make you open both of your eyes.

So find a nice Regressive Lefty to try this stuff with. I'm done with asymmetrical conversations. They bore me.

Funny how you say this yet in virtually every thread I see you in you're just trashing the right.

Financial analyst seems to be your only claim to semi-fame.
The other one is being a cagey Marxist.

:spinner:

:spinner:

Go wrap Maduro's balls around your chin.

You know that you want to!

Aside from the damage, that's why these people have to stop. You're helping the ignorant bigots; you're giving them an excuse to keep being ignorant bigots.
Yeah....racism on the right forced these kids to act this way. BULLCRAP!!!

The truth to the matter is after years of constant race-baiting by the leftist media many blacks think whites have a problem with them in greater numbers than is real. So as a result Blacks are the true racists and whites have become their target. The days of a white person being able to say openly that he hates blacks is past. The days of blacks being able to openly say they hate whites is here and literally celebrated by government and by Hollywood media.
Yeah, the Right's just a bunch of misunderstood victims:
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
Not for long.
The backlash that is coming will be pretty damned severe.

Cult45 takes zero accountability for their own bullshit, which is a rather long and numerous list of bullshit. The rest of us are sick of your 'woe is us' horseshit routine. You stink just like the rest of us. Deal with it.

The "mobs" as you call them are made up of people of all colors and ages.
17858203_303.jpg

rochester1a-1.jpg
View attachment 364753View attachment 364754
Notice the difference? No one is being assaulted.

Ah, so you're one of those Ponzi scheme salesmen who charge people fees to lose their money to scams and then also collect a commission from the people they lose it to. That makes perfect sense in your case.

Folks, a financial advisor is like a car salesman. A financial analyst is like an accountant.

But we are at a dangerous point in history with FAKE NEWS, FAKE HISTORY, not saying the controlled media and controlled academia had anything to do with it :dunno: but yes the "Frankfurt School" or whatever have been at it decades.

Cult45 takes zero accountability for their own bullshit, which is a rather long and numerous list of bullshit. The rest of us are sick of your 'woe is us' horseshit routine. You stink just like the rest of us. Deal with it.

I'll take accountability when "Cult45" starts attacking police, setting buildings on fire, and murdering people in their "autonomous zones". Until then, piss off.

Ah, so you're one of those Ponzi scheme salesmen who charge people fees to lose their money to scams and then also collect a commission from the people they lose it to. That makes perfect sense in your case.
I'm one of the many Americans who aren't going through life with one eye open, who have no interest in being obedient sheep.

You obviously wouldn't understand.

I'm one of the many Americans who aren't going through life with one eye open, who have no interest in being obedient sheep.

Yes, we can tell you never see a thing, with both your eyes closed. Too hard, so you just parrot nonsense and try and lie about being 'objective', bu tnever fooling anybody but yourself.

Yes, we can tell you never see a thing, with both your eyes closed. Too hard, so you just parrot nonsense and try and lie about being 'objective', bu tnever fooling anybody but yourself.
You put "objective" in quotes and say that I make that claim. Quote me doing that.

You can't because you're a liar.

For sheep like you, there's something wrong with others who choose not to be sheep.

So you're a liar and a sheep. Impressive.

You put "objective" in quotes and say that I make that claim. Quote me doing that.

For sheep like you, there's something wrong with others who choose not to be sheep.

Jesus Christ, Mac pretending to be smarter than anyone again, when he did not even buy stocks when the market was down. When will it dawn on him he is not morally superior and certainly not more informed.

Jesus Christ, Mac pretending to be smarter than anyone again, when he did not even buy stocks when the market was down. When will it dawn on him he is not morally superior and certainly not more informed.
I didn't sell stocks on the way down either. I'm a fiduciary, so I don't play games.

I'm just being honest. There's more of me than you. You're just louder, more tribal, and more hateful.

But I do admit that it pleases me to see how I animate people like you. A good sign, indeed.

I didn't sell stocks on the way down either. I'm a fiduciary, so I don't play games.

I'm just being honest. There's more of me than you. You're just louder, more tribal, and more hateful.

But I do admit that it pleases me to see how I animate people like you. A good sign, indeed.

Oh Mac signaling his moral superiority again, while simultaneously trying to explain away the farce.

Do you understand that successful people can not stand virtue-signaling idiots and whiners. Put up or shut up.

Oh Mac signaling his moral superiority again, while simultaneously trying to explain away the farce.

Do you understand that successful people can not stand virtue-signaling idiots and whiners. Put up or shut up.
I just don't care about your opinion. I'm sorry.

My interest is in your behaviors, and you provide excellent material.

Other than that, nothing.

I remember when you were so concerned about the printing of money when the balance sheet was actually shrinking.

fredgraph.png

Now, crickets. It does not take a genius to figure out which direction the stocks go after the biggest QE in history. Unless you are a financial adviser.

No one cares about your opinions Mac, that was the entire point. Put up something useful or shut up.

You are sort of correct

which is an improvement over you’re usually being wrong

the racism is coming directly from the left toward whites

and it will cause a negative reaction toward blacks

and here is the acorn you found - violence on the left breeds violence from the right

so for the good of the country leftists should stop the protests

I remember when you were so concerned about the printing of money when the balance sheet was actually shrinking.

fredgraph.png

Now, crickets. It does not take a genius to figure out which direction the stocks go after the biggest QE in history. Unless you are a financial adviser.

No one cares about your opinions Mac, that was the entire point. Put up something useful or shut up.
Ok thanks!

Forum List

Back