🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black mobs beat up hispanic man

It is certainly ironic that Charles Manson's Helter Skelter might become a reality, during his life time.

It is certainly ironic that Charles Manson's Helter Skelter might become a reality, during his life time.

It's what you wanted, isn't it? I get a sense of overwhelming disappointment from some on the right that their prediction of massive riots hasn't come true. Here's the word, it was all wishful thinking based on your own prejudices. It's a nice day here in Baltimore. You'll have to start your own Helter Skelter wherever you are, Charlene.

Witness claims youths yelled 'this is for Trayvon' in beating - baltimoresun.com

Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."

You just know this isn't going to end well.

Hispanics don't have the White Guilt Disease.

and hopefully they are all caught and charged with hate crimes and civil rights violations.

And pigs might fly.

Well, at least there aren't widespread riots like there was after the Rodney King verdict. I would say this case was similar in scope. I would call that progress.

Well, at least there aren't widespread riots like there was after the Rodney King verdict. I would say this case was similar in scope. I would call that progress.

in my opinion that is becasue of where the trial was held. If this thing had happened in LA.... you can imagine how it would have gone down.

Witness claims youths yelled 'this is for Trayvon' in beating - baltimoresun.com

Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."

and hopefully they are all caught and charged with hate crimes and civil rights violations.

And pigs might fly.

and so the rider.... hopefully.

It's not over yet....Sharpton is rounding up his followers in 100 different cities this weekend. Hopefully most will have thought about it and smartened up a little and they don't show up! If not, it could be a mess because anything Sharpton or Jackson are involved in we know won't be good......

You seem disappointed that things aren't worse. Isolated incidents by kids is hardly Helter Skelter, Charlene.

Wasn't the death of Trayvon just an isolated incident too? I mean we don't even know if we was in fact a victim of murder. A jury did think so. Where's the evidence that Trayvon's so-called murder is indicative of some wide spread social misjustice that people like Sharpton are perpetuating?

You seem disappointed that things aren't worse. Isolated incidents by kids is hardly Helter Skelter, Charlene.

Wasn't the death of Trayvon just an isolated incident too? I mean we don't even know if we was in fact a victim of murder. A jury did think so. Where's the evidence that Trayvon's so-called murder is indicative of some wide spread social misjustice that people like Sharpton are perpetuating?

It's out there, but it's not as if we're lynching blacks like it was 1921 or something. I think it's most prominent in law enforcement if you can call it law enforcement any more while keeping a straight face.

The fact is, these people need to take responsibility for the actions that led to their own misery and stop looking to blame whitey.

Was it necessary to open another thread on the same story? Especially when you posted in that thread prior to opening this one?

One incident of this is one too many. Sorry to reject your weak attempt at sweeping this under the rug. This went to court even though the prosecution never had much of a case to begin with. You can't and shouldn't win cases in court based primarily on emotion and that is what the prosecution attempted to do.

Forum List

Back