🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black mobs beat up hispanic man

Witness claims youths yelled 'this is for Trayvon' in beating - baltimoresun.com

Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."

You just know this isn't going to end well.

Hispanics don't have the White Guilt Disease.

You seem disappointed that things aren't worse. Isolated incidents by kids is hardly Helter Skelter, Charlene.

Sandyhook was only one isolated incident too.

Well, at least there aren't widespread riots like there was after the Rodney King verdict. I would say this case was similar in scope. I would call that progress.

in my opinion that is becasue of where the trial was held. If this thing had happened in LA.... you can imagine how it would have gone down.

Witnesses to the protests in Times Square said it was more like an Occupy Wall street rally than a Trayvan rally. The organizers were talking more about "getting those rich bastards", "destroying capitalism", and "ending white supremacy".

I think Obama's shadow groups are attempting to capitalize on this situation by fomenting discontent against the rich, just like they did during all of the OWS protests.

Well, at least there aren't widespread riots like there was after the Rodney King verdict. I would say this case was similar in scope. I would call that progress.

in my opinion that is becasue of where the trial was held. If this thing had happened in LA.... you can imagine how it would have gone down.

Witnesses to the protests in Times Square said it was more like an Occupy Wall street rally than a Trayvan rally. The organizers were talking more about "getting those rich bastards", "destroying capitalism", and "ending white supremacy".

I think Obama's shadow groups are attempting to capitalize on this situation by fomenting discontent against the rich, just like they did during all of the OWS protests.

What do they want in place of capitalism?

Wasn't the death of Trayvon just an isolated incident too? I mean we don't even know if we was in fact a victim of murder. A jury did think so. Where's the evidence that Trayvon's so-called murder is indicative of some wide spread social misjustice that people like Sharpton are perpetuating?

It is called money.
Sharpton is not all that wealthy as wealthy people go, approx. $5 mil net worth. All of which obtained by playing the race card and claims of racism of anything that resembles even the possibility thereof.

Disgusting. But why are blacks blaming whites for this when zimmerman is NOT white?:cuckoo:

Zimmerman is half white.

So is Mr Obama, yet I don't see black people attacking him.

That's cause Mr. Obama is also half black.

If George Zimmerman was half black, this wouldn't be a racial issue.

If George Zimmerman was half white but had a Hispanic name, this wouldn't be a racial issue.

Attachments

• $bell-ringing-cutout-md.png
    $bell-ringing-cutout-md.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 55
Wasn't the death of Trayvon just an isolated incident too? I mean we don't even know if we was in fact a victim of murder. A jury did think so. Where's the evidence that Trayvon's so-called murder is indicative of some wide spread social misjustice that people like Sharpton are perpetuating?

It is called money.
Sharpton is not all that wealthy as wealthy people go, approx. $5 mil net worth. All of which obtained by playing the race card and claims of racism of anything that resembles even the possibility thereof.

Al Sharpton is a shakedown artist. He sounds good when he gets in front of a crowd but you have to want to believe his lies to go along with him. Anyone who buys his bullshit is just as guilty as he is.

It is called money.

Al Sharpton is a shakedown artist. He sounds good when he gets in front of a crowd but you have to want to believe his lies to go along with him. Anyone who buys his bullshit is just as guilty as he is.

Amazing isn't it. Between him and Jesse Jackson, just how many times do these idiots have to jump to conclusions about some claim - only to be made fools of when it all ends up being wrong before they lose credibility.?
Like you say, you have to want to believe them.

It is called money.

Amazing isn't it. Between him and Jesse Jackson, just how many times do these idiots have to jump to conclusions about some claim - only to be made fools of when it all ends up being wrong before they lose credibility.?
Like you say, you have to want to believe them.

They feed the assholes in the black community the bullshit they need. They really don't care about what is true. It's like listening to a Muslim talk about Jews. Most of what they say has been made up and repeated over and over. Any terrible thing they can think of they just pile it on whomever the target is.

Did anyone care to find out why Trayvan jumped GZ?

Last night Rachel Jentile said it was because he thought Zimmerman was a faggot that was trying to hump his leg. Trayvan not only said he was a Cracka but a pole smoking Cracka. He wanted to kick that pole smoking Cracka's ass.

Guess the media forgot to clue us in on that fact. Their innocent little poster-child hated Gays.

Forum List

Back