Black Mobs Disrupt Diners in Major Cities

Blacks have a problem ------lots of their activists are idiots

Do you guys have some ability that does not see white faces in pictures or something?

those idiots are also followers of the idiots. There were also lots of idiots in lower manhattan------in a little park ---near wall street who were also followers of idiot activists

So you CAN see them? Because every response was about those awful blacks and I swore there were white people there. They seem to be free from scorn tho...thats interesting

Danny, not all black people are like these rabble-rousers. Please acknowledge that each group out there has bad apples.

Caption, the way these guys are going about this is completely wrong. Please stop justifying their s***** behavior. They're barging into businesses and disrupting people's breakfast. That's f****** rude, and a surefire way to piss people off. If you have a message, there are far better ways to send it than burning bridges and making people of all colors and creeds hate you. Just imagine if I had a political gripe and made it a point to disrupt your daily meals with screaming and a megaphone. After the 20th day of doing my level best to make life suck for you, are you going to sit there and be alright with it? Imagine if these same rude tactics were used against you, CC. Regardless of ideology, this tactic is an unwise one, and is the wrong way to go about causing change.

Wow...So lets get this straight. You see white and black people there but black people are the problem....ok?

They are "protesting wrong" and despite the fact that you dont believe they should be protesting at all, you have a better way of doing it that you forgot to type in that paragraph.

OH NO! NOT BREAKFAST! They shouldnt be inconvienced with facts about murder over an English Muffin! Guess what? Anyway any black person decides to say something about the system will "piss people off" so what?....Protests are about getting out a message, not about hoping that everyone loves you for it.

Oh, I do understand that there are also wayward whites and other minorities within this group of protesters. As we can both see the majority of these specific disruptors are black, and they're peddling a decidedly extremist view with racist elements. It's reminiscent of the racism of activist whites in decades past and, as you know, all racism no matter the skin color is wrong.

As for your second paragraph, I think you should rephrase it, because it's not quite clear. In spite of that I'll try to pick out the discernible bits within it. These protesters are protesting what they believe are bad things that happened to people of their own skin color. Do note that they don't appear to be protesting in favor of white "victims" of police violence. We both know that there are legitimate cases of police violence, but we also know that there are thugs, black and white, who made very stupid decisions that ended up with them getting killed. Consider that one young black man who pulled out a gun at police and was shot to death. Some of the more radicalized protesters are now protesting against that, as if even truly justified uses of deadly force are out of bounds. There's also the matter of how clearly these protesters are seeing things, or if they're simply ranting and raving based on what they see through tinted glasses. You know the type, I'm sure.

Ruining peoples' breakfasts is going to make them legitimately angry at you, and hate you. Instead of behaving maturely and civilly, they go about being obnoxious, crass, rude, and in-your-face. How do you expect people to want to give you any credence when you're acting like a loser? Do you think screaming at me like some crazed animal is going to make me feel any sympathy for you whatsoever? I do not think so. I'm going to feel sorry for you, and feel bad for the other people of your skin color that you are shamelessly embarrassing. They bring disgrace to their race, like the KKK does to white people. If you think burning bridges is what you do to get what you want, that is an outdated and bad way of thinking, and is something toddlers do when they are mad. I am willing to listen to you if you behave like a civil, respectful, and responsible adult.

They're only going to alienate more people with this crappy behavior.
That's true. But they are wise enough to know that right now NYC cops are engaged in a "rule-book job action" in which they are deliberately taking their time responding to 911 calls and are not arresting any Blacks unless it is unavoidable. In De Blasio's eagerness to pander to the Black vote he has ignored the potential outcome.

So until the White power structure starts putting pressure on DeBlasio to turn the cops loose on Blacks again this "brunch" harassment of Whites is just the beginning. But the potential backlash could be severe. When Commissioner Bratton finally gives his cops the word to restore order and start making arrests there will be bloodshed.

Last edited:

Do you guys have some ability that does not see white faces in pictures or something?

those idiots are also followers of the idiots. There were also lots of idiots in lower manhattan------in a little park ---near wall street who were also followers of idiot activists

So you CAN see them? Because every response was about those awful blacks and I swore there were white people there. They seem to be free from scorn tho...thats interesting

You have a bad habit of putting words in others mouths.
I dont care what color you are,if you screw with the cops and get yourself killed,tough shit. And that goes for the color of those who protest in support of the dead law breakers..fuck em!!

I suppose we should occupy some "black spaces" and scream at them for existing and brunching while black.

Or we can simply be better than that and let these certain troublemakers paint themselves into a corner. Mock them for all they're worth, and sympathize for the damned good black people out there who don't resort to this kind of childish nonsense.

Danny, not all black people are like these rabble-rousers. Please acknowledge that each group out there has bad apples.

Caption, the way these guys are going about this is completely wrong. Please stop justifying their s***** behavior. They're barging into businesses and disrupting people's breakfast. That's f****** rude, and a surefire way to piss people off. If you have a message, there are far better ways to send it than burning bridges and making people of all colors and creeds hate you. Just imagine if I had a political gripe and made it a point to disrupt your daily meals with screaming and a megaphone. After the 20th day of doing my level best to make life suck for you, are you going to sit there and be alright with it? Imagine if these same rude tactics were used against you, CC. Regardless of ideology, this tactic is an unwise one, and is the wrong way to go about causing change.

Wow...So lets get this straight. You see white and black people there but black people are the problem....ok?

They are "protesting wrong" and despite the fact that you dont believe they should be protesting at all, you have a better way of doing it that you forgot to type in that paragraph.

OH NO! NOT BREAKFAST! They shouldnt be inconvienced with facts about murder over an English Muffin! Guess what? Anyway any black person decides to say something about the system will "piss people off" so what?....Protests are about getting out a message, not about hoping that everyone loves you for it.

Oh, I do understand that there are also wayward whites and other minorities within this group of protesters.

Wayward whites? What happened to being stupid and disruptive? Jeez, two people doing the same thing and you only find fault with the black people influencing these nice white people? :rofl:

As we can both see the majority of these specific disruptors are black, and they're peddling a decidedly extremist view with racist elements. It's reminiscent of the racism of activist whites in decades past and, as you know, all racism no matter the skin color is wrong.

Is it racist when white people are joining them? Or is an inconvenient fact that you dont want to address?

As for your second paragraph, I think you should rephrase it, because it's not quite clear. In spite of that I'll try to pick out the discernible bits within it. These protesters are protesting what they believe are bad things that happened to people of their own skin color.

Actually I'm pretty sure, wait, no yep...I'm positive that murder is actually a bad thing.

Do note that they don't appear to be protesting in favor of white "victims" of police violence. We both know that there are legitimate cases of police violence, but we also know that there are thugs, black and white, who made very stupid decisions that ended up with them getting killed. Consider that one young black man who pulled out a gun at police and was shot to death.

Also consider the black man who didnt and was shot to death....Which do you think they are protesting? Of course you'll say they are siding with criminals and choose to ignore death by cop who are unarmed but boy oh boy....I bet you can make an arguement about how "scarey" they were to justify it tho

Some of the more radicalized protesters are now protesting against that, as if even truly justified uses of deadly force are out of bounds. There's also the matter of how clearly these protesters are seeing things, or if they're simply ranting and raving based on what they see through tinted glasses. You know the type, I'm sure.

No one, not one person is protesting lawful shooting, but continue pretending tho

Ruining peoples' breakfasts is going to make them legitimately angry at you, and hate you. Instead of behaving maturely and civilly, they go about being obnoxious, crass, rude, and in-your-face. How do you expect people to want to give you any credence when you're acting like a loser?

Those are small minded people. If talking about murder makes you hate the messenger then those people can go fuck themselves. think about it like this. Did anyone care when the 2nd amendment folks walked around with guns? Did someone not like that? Did the gun nuts give a fuck if someone didnt like them exercising their rights?

Do you think screaming at me like some crazed animal is going to make me feel any sympathy for you whatsoever? I do not think so. I'm going to feel sorry for you, and feel bad for the other people of your skin color that you are shamelessly embarrassing. They bring disgrace to their race, like the KKK does to white people. If you think burning bridges is what you do to get what you want, that is an outdated and bad way of thinking, and is something toddlers do when they are mad. I am willing to listen to you if you behave like a civil, respectful, and responsible adult.

No one cares abotu your sympathy...obviously you dont know the goal of protesting. Again, the right has not supported ANY PROTEST in the last 60 years. So its no wonder they dont support this one. LOL..the "doing it wrong" is just an excuse when they really mean "dont do it at all"

These individuals disrupting others' breakfasts are only harming black people as a whole, by adding fuel to those stereotypes. Behaving like an obnoxious piece of ghetto trash is only going to piss people off, and it shames other black people who have done no wrong.
Absolutely right.

And therein lies the tale where persistent racism is concerned.

The problem I see is the problem faced by blacks. Poverty and the social economic situation most find themselves in. Which leads to very little of a chance of making it out. Yes, many do and they do quite well for themselves, but a proportion never will.

I see the problem as being that these protests seem to me to indicate that blacks think that they are unfairly targeted by police, and I am not sure that is the case in the majority of the incidents. Were either of the two black killed recently killed because they were black or because they were doing something illegal?

What I see happening is that these protests are putting both black and white police officer's lives at risk. I see less law enforcement in predominately black communities. I see distrust between blacks and whites growing. I do not see the situation improving because of these protests.
Obama says you are full of shit.
He insists that race relations are better than ever....

You have a bad habit of putting words in others mouths.
I dont care what color you are,if you screw with the cops and get yourself killed,tough shit. And that goes for the color of those who protest in support of the dead law breakers..fuck em!!

What about if white people and black people protest. Do you find all of them irresponsible or just the black people. I'm asking because every response has been aabout those darn blacks

I really don't see the problem. they didn't go in there kicking things over. The like mentions that the 'momentarily' disrupted meals. That reads to me like they walked in, made a statement and walked out. Ohhhh, really must have messed up their days.
Pay closer attention to the fourth photo. The behavior of the protesting Blacks in the first three pictures is relatively benign. But they are starting off gently. The fourth picture is a step in the direction of aggression.

When they get away with that they will escalate. And when some White guy with a short fuse and a gun blows a few of them away what happens next could be very interesting.

Last edited:
I really don't see the problem. they didn't go in there kicking things over. The like mentions that the 'momentarily' disrupted meals. That reads to me like they walked in, made a statement and walked out. Ohhhh, really must have messed up their days.
Pay closer attention to the fourth photo. The behavior of the protesting Blacks in the first three pictures is relatively benign. But they are starting off gently. The third picture is a step in the direction of aggression.

When they get away with that they will escalate. And when some White guy with a short fuse and a gun blows a few of them away what happens next could be very interesting.
I'm kinda doubting any white dude is gonna gun down a protestor from his seat as he eats brunch lol

Pay closer attention to the fourth photo. The behavior of the protesting Blacks in the first three pictures is relatively benign. But they are starting off gently. The third picture is a step in the direction of aggression.

Yup. Some White guy with a gun and wife who's just had something thrown in her face by a feral sub-human. Watch what happens next.
This movie is coming to every city in the country.

If those involved in the protests want the real perpetrators of 'police brutality', they should look in the mirror at themselves.

If there is 'police brutality', who did they vote for, Democrats? In which case they voted for politicians that endorse the Patriot Act and Federal or State laws.

If their local police department treats then unfairly, who did they elect mayor, sheriff and so on? As they elected everyone responsible for 'police brutality', with full access and knowledge of the rules of police conduct and state or federal law.

Can the police be held responsible for 'crimes' that don't exist. As everything the police did was allowed by county/state/federal law. Regardless of whether an act is 'murder', if no government law states 'shooting unarmed people under suspicion and refusing to co-operate' is murder - then Police can't be found guilty. That's why there was no way to charge Wilson, as everything he did was quite legal.

Oh, I do understand that there are also wayward whites and other minorities within this group of protesters.

Wayward whites? What happened to being stupid and disruptive? Jeez, two people doing the same thing and you only find fault with the black people influencing these nice white people? :rofl:

As we can both see the majority of these specific disruptors are black, and they're peddling a decidedly extremist view with racist elements. It's reminiscent of the racism of activist whites in decades past and, as you know, all racism no matter the skin color is wrong.

Is it racist when white people are joining them? Or is an inconvenient fact that you dont want to address?

As for your second paragraph, I think you should rephrase it, because it's not quite clear. In spite of that I'll try to pick out the discernible bits within it. These protesters are protesting what they believe are bad things that happened to people of their own skin color.

Actually I'm pretty sure, wait, no yep...I'm positive that murder is actually a bad thing.

Do note that they don't appear to be protesting in favor of white "victims" of police violence. We both know that there are legitimate cases of police violence, but we also know that there are thugs, black and white, who made very stupid decisions that ended up with them getting killed. Consider that one young black man who pulled out a gun at police and was shot to death.

Also consider the black man who didnt and was shot to death....Which do you think they are protesting? Of course you'll say they are siding with criminals and choose to ignore death by cop who are unarmed but boy oh boy....I bet you can make an arguement about how "scarey" they were to justify it tho

Some of the more radicalized protesters are now protesting against that, as if even truly justified uses of deadly force are out of bounds. There's also the matter of how clearly these protesters are seeing things, or if they're simply ranting and raving based on what they see through tinted glasses. You know the type, I'm sure.

No one, not one person is protesting lawful shooting, but continue pretending tho

Ruining peoples' breakfasts is going to make them legitimately angry at you, and hate you. Instead of behaving maturely and civilly, they go about being obnoxious, crass, rude, and in-your-face. How do you expect people to want to give you any credence when you're acting like a loser?

Those are small minded people. If talking about murder makes you hate the messenger then those people can go fuck themselves. think about it like this. Did anyone care when the 2nd amendment folks walked around with guns? Did someone not like that? Did the gun nuts give a fuck if someone didnt like them exercising their rights?

Do you think screaming at me like some crazed animal is going to make me feel any sympathy for you whatsoever? I do not think so. I'm going to feel sorry for you, and feel bad for the other people of your skin color that you are shamelessly embarrassing. They bring disgrace to their race, like the KKK does to white people. If you think burning bridges is what you do to get what you want, that is an outdated and bad way of thinking, and is something toddlers do when they are mad. I am willing to listen to you if you behave like a civil, respectful, and responsible adult.

No one cares abotu your sympathy...obviously you dont know the goal of protesting. Again, the right has not supported ANY PROTEST in the last 60 years. So its no wonder they dont support this one. LOL..the "doing it wrong" is just an excuse when they really mean "dont do it at all"

You have eyes, CC, and you know full well that I wasn't speaking only of black people when it comes to these childish tactics. That you seem to be ignoring this is indicative of you being dishonest in this thread while not being truly interested in a fair and honest discussion with everyone else here. What I do wonder is whether or not this is a typical thing. These select protesters are being stupid, disruptive, crazed, obnoxious, and annoying. They're a stain on the legacy of the black race. Whether you acknowledge it or not I don't care, because my message is far more important than your reception of it.

Now, hear me. I never said it was solely the fault of the black protesters within this group. There are lackeys within it that are being just as stupid, but they are far fewer in number and just as crazy.

Did you not read their signs. or are you ignorant of what is being said by this group of people? These idiots have said that they can't be racist because they are black. They also use the term "white spaces," which is just as s***** and racist as saying "black spaces, etc. You know this. If you took an hour or two to actually read the #blackbrunch link, you would see that some in this group are saying that white people have no right to be in this country. That is racist, and just as wicked if the shoe were on the other foot.

What they think is murder is explicitly a matter of opinion. If you think it is, that does not mean it is. Belief is not synonymous with fact, and each political side has its fair share of crazies, as history has shown. And furthermore, Mr. Caption, I could very well "believe" that some things are murder that you may not think are. See how faulty your naive declarations are? I feel you should step back and re-evaluate what you're saying, because what you so strongly believe may not actually be the case.

And as for your later segment I dismiss it outright, because I am not the same kind of person you're probably fond of debating. I do not automatically assume that every black man shot to death by police must have been a thug. Not all. Judgment rushes from the Right, like those from the Left, are detrimental and plain wrong. There are some cases that leave me wondering, as they should, but there are also cases that are pretty obvious and shouldn't be some rallying point for certain protesters to champion. Being shot for playing loud music is wrong, shooting into a dark stairway without knowing who's there is damned dubious, and strangling someone to death who was resisting arrest I do find excessive. That does not mean the other cases are legitimate, nor does it give these childish protesters a right to ruin other peoples' Sundays.

There certainly are those protesting justified use of deadly force, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. Someone tried running police down with a car and was shot dead, and I do remember hearing on the news that some protesters were throwing rocks about it.

What you believe is murder may or may not actually be murder. It doesn't matter what you believe, but what can be ascertained as true based on the objective evidence. Are you really going to stand aside when some crazy conservative comes at you and screams about how some on your side of the aisle are murderers, and stand down because "oh, he believes it so it must be true. Let's be real here.

No sane and reasonable person cares about what these select protesters want. They give a bad name to black people, they give a bad name for civil protesters, and they give a bad name for humanity in general. Behaving like a low-life loser while messing with people's breakfast is a surefire way to get hated by everyone, including other black people and Leftists. You really think these patrons like spending $$$ for a good meal only to get screamed and shouted at mid-meal and harassed? What world are you living in where you have no consideration or respect for others? Who do you think you are? You have the right to behave like a vile piece of excrement, and you have every conceivable right to be mocked for decades to come.

I do hope your breakfast you paid for gets ruined in the same way by the people you ardently support. Wouldn't that be ironic.

ClosedCaption doesn't give a fuck. He's one of those who thinks his skin color entitles him to a unique perspective that is only visible to his ilk.

There was a great opportunity to have a national discussion on police brutality and law enforcement methods, but the protesters have blown it.

What should have happened after the death of the young black man, was a meeting between the police and the family.

Then local politicians and community leaders should have met with police in an attempt to amend codes of conduct and local laws.

Instead we got race wars, violent protests, an end to community co-operation with police, and now sit ins which will only serve to divide America even more.

If I was wanting to expand police powers, militarize the police, or establish a police state. These protests would be a gift from heaven, as they make people afraid and even the most 'liberal' of politicians weary.

Pay closer attention to the fourth photo. The behavior of the protesting Blacks in the first three pictures is relatively benign. But they are starting off gently. The fourth picture is a step in the direction of aggression.

Mean looks OMG!!

Forum List

Back