Black Mobs Disrupt Diners in Major Cities

The same people who didn't support the protests now don't support the protests! Something must be done!
So what was the point of the protests? To reaffirm that you are annoying naggers?

You guys seem socially autistic as well. You are now "invading white spaces", like commeration events for WW2 veterans. Really winning the hearts and minds guys.
100-Year-Old Veteran Tells Protesters Give Me A Chance The Daily Caller

My opinion is, go for it guys, keep "raising awareness", and see what happens.

An man, they didn't have your support before and now they still dont. Looks like it's over guys

The same people who didn't support the protests now don't support the protests! Something must be done!
So what was the point of the protests? To reaffirm that you are annoying naggers?

You guys seem socially autistic as well. You are now "invading white spaces", like commeration events for WW2 veterans. Really winning the hearts and minds guys.
100-Year-Old Veteran Tells Protesters Give Me A Chance The Daily Caller

My opinion is, go for it guys, keep "raising awareness", and see what happens.

An man, they didn't have your support before and now they still dont. Looks like it's over guys
Its over? When did it ever start? And what is "it"?

What I cant believe is those meathead white people with their families just sat there sipping their coffee with their thumbs up their asses. What the fuck is wrong with those limpwisted fucks?
Im spending good money at a restaurant and somebody comes standing over my family shouting and screaming, theres gonna be a confrontation.................duh.

QUICK: What percentage of Americans is actually harassed or inconvenienced by these protests?

What fraction of 1% do you guess?

the protestors rights end where others begin you dope
really?

try learning Colonial American history where citizens tared and feathered people they despised
try learning how to spell.
try getting on your knees and praying to the Dante

The comments in the #blackbrunch link are hilarious.

B6iRq8yIcAAM_YS.png

While on the surface this sounds like a good idea but in a lot of restaurants, rightly or wrongly the food server gets stuck with the bill of those who leave without paying.

What I cant believe is those meathead white people with their families just sat there sipping their coffee with their thumbs up their asses. What the fuck is wrong with those limpwisted fucks?
Im spending good money at a restaurant and somebody comes standing over my family shouting and screaming, theres gonna be a confrontation.................duh.

And how would a confrontation make the situation better?

I'm going to get a "My Waffles Matter" t-shirt to wear when we go out to breakfast in Oaklandtown.

Yeah, this is constructive.

Congratulations, PC Police.

I really don't see the problem. they didn't go in there kicking things over. The like mentions that the 'momentarily' disrupted meals. That reads to me like they walked in, made a statement and walked out. Ohhhh, really must have messed up their days.

Kind of a silly way to protest but I don't really care all that much. Certainly better than the rioting that seems to be so damn popular nowadays.

They did it on private property. I care when they violate the rights of the owner and his customers
Sure you do.

I absolutely do

If those liberal blacks tried disrupting our farmers eating breakfast at the town cafes of Iowa, we'd send them back to New York in body bags.
Blacks have a problem ------lots of their activists are idiots

Do you guys have some ability that does not see white faces in pictures or something?
White *******?

That says a lot about you, but I expect this from racist scum like you.

Carry on.
Just repeating your favorite Democrat, Robert KKK Byrd, when he said there were "white *******". You wouldn't call him racist, so neither was what I said.

Ahhh, nothing like death threats from crazy-assed anonymous loons on a forum to liven up the day, what?
I thought you once professed to be a Christian. My bad.
It's not a threat.

Sure it was, duncehead. Here, let's replay it for your worm-infested RWNJ brain:

If those liberal blacks tried disrupting our farmers eating breakfast at the town cafes of Iowa, we'd send them back to New York in body bags.

I do love it when Righties, after displaying their stupidity, do it again, and again.
Not even man enough to admit it was a threat, what?
It's ok, I'm used to this from RWNJ pussies all over the place.

Carry on, little Adolph.
It's not a threat. It's a promise, jackass!

So, because these protesters can't stand the GJ decisions, some of them decide to harass people based on the color of their skin. What an excellent way to go about getting your way. Not. All they're doing is making a whole lot more enemies, among various races including their own, and doing nothing but making themselves look like lowlife scum who have no problem harassing over their own pet issues. Wonder how they'd behave if the shoe were on the other foot. These classless morons deserve no sympathy for their disgusting behavior, and to even try to compare this with the legitimate civil rights issues of the 60's is nothing short of being a laughingstock to Dr. King's legacy. They go out and harass people based on the color of their skin. That is racism.
And to top it off, as a white man, those people hurt my feelings.

These individuals disrupting others' breakfasts are only harming black people as a whole, by adding fuel to those stereotypes. Behaving like an obnoxious piece of ghetto trash is only going to piss people off, and it shames other black people who have done no wrong.
Coming from a real black person right?

#LOLGOP
Wake needs to wake the fuck up

These individuals disrupting others' breakfasts are only harming black people as a whole, by adding fuel to those stereotypes. Behaving like an obnoxious piece of ghetto trash is only going to piss people off, and it shames other black people who have done no wrong.

hopefully most mature blacks are embarassed by this petty, idiotic, selfish misplaced display.

Ahhh, nothing like death threats from crazy-assed anonymous loons on a forum to liven up the day, what?
I thought you once professed to be a Christian. My bad.

the Whites are not going into the black patroned restaurants and disrupting their breakfast or lunch. Nothing gets accomplished by this misplaced anger. Nothing except more backlash from whites.

Blacks have a problem ------lots of their activists are idiots

Do you guys have some ability that does not see white faces in pictures or something?
White *******?

That says a lot about you, but I expect this from racist scum like you.

Carry on.
Just repeating your favorite Democrat, Robert KKK Byrd, when he said there were "white *******". You wouldn't call him racist, so neither was what I said.

Hmmm, fascinating. So, you admit that what you write is not only a threat, it is rabidily racist. Ok, I'm cool with that, because every sane person here already knows that what you wrote is racist.

And then you justify it by claiming you are repeating Robert Byrd, a Democrat who is now dead. But actually, you are not repeating him. He never said that he would send people to New York in body bags, and unlike you, for his racism, he profusely apologized in later years. So, you have to go back more than 60 years in history to quote one man in order to feel good about your racism.

Wow. Racist Righties really ARE that weak in mind and spirit. Even a dead Democrat controls their behavior. Whodathunk.

Forum List

Back