Black NAACP buffoon removed from flight

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
good riddance buffon

State NAACP leader removed from flight

HKONJMARCH4-NE-021316-HLLp
proxy.jpg

I would like to hear the other side of the issue before passing judgement here.

NAACP, Black Panthers, KKK... Embarrassing racist organizations. Nuff said.

Looks like the airline let the situation get out of hand

not too bright of you , fecal cracka. American Airlines now is looking for a nice law suit as he was responding to two fecal mattered crackas who was harassing him with racist comments who sat behind him, I was on a conference call with him last night , the future of you rightwing crackers aren't looking to good :badgrin:
Now that's interesting, you personally were on a conference call with this person? Were there any witnesses or flight crew supporting his claims on this conference call, or was it just him?

If the lowest-I.Q. race of crybabies, "Basketball-Americans" wish to fly then they should be locked in cages in the cargo hold. With one of those Hannibal Lecter bite masks. I am 100% pro-segregation because the track record of the "Nike-Air-Jordan-Animal" savages have already proven they're not fit for civilized society. Please liberals, name me ONE successful, civilized black nation that has as many accomplishments and respect for human rights as the White-Western world.

not too bright of you , fecal cracka. American Airlines now is looking for a nice law suit as he was responding to two fecal mattered crackas who was harassing him with racist comments who sat behind him, I was on a conference call with him last night , the future of you rightwing crackers aren't looking to good :badgrin:
Lawsuit.....LOL...
You're an idiot.
Fucking racist puke...
Go play on the freeway.

I would like to hear the other side of the issue before passing judgement here.

Why would you feel the need to post the exact same link as the OP?
If you have some thing new fine,but you dont.
guno is here just to agitate and spew his racial hatred.
guno would never say the things he posts to anyone's face.
ignore guno....he should be anally electrocuted

This fat assclown has a war with Thom Thillis, a STRONG CONSERVATIVE, and organizes rallies to protest him. he oughta be jailed with Hillary. trap her with a black man!

Forum List

Back