"Black" Names

Shut your mouth.

You put a 100 regular untrained unarmed white man, similar age, size n build against 100 equivalent blk men, n they're told to go at it.

Those white men would get beaten to within an inch of their lives.

And you know it.

White men know not to go 1 on 1 on with a blk man on a fair one. You'll get fked up. You wouldn't do shit.

That's a nice little fantasy world you live in.

My experience has shown that blacks want no part of a fight with anyone of any other race unless they enjoy at least a 3 to 1 advantage. Yeah, they're real brave...

White supreamacist are fking cowards. Look at the white supreamacist who killed 16 ppl in Canada today. Just typical white Male coward fking pussy shit.

Where does it say anywhere that the shooter in Canada was a white "supreamacist" [sic]?

Why do you feel you have to lie?

That is not true. Some of the best professional boxers in history have been black.

One opponent, one referee, no help from anyone else.

Have you ever boxed competitively?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Correll
"Your pretense that every white is a white supremacists is just you being a racist asshole"

Another white supremacist tactic. Always accuse the person of what you are yourself.

I used to know this white supremacist guy who was affiliated to some group for more than 20 years.

He is open with me. He is proud to be a white racist and finds guys like you hilarious just like I do.

He calls guys like you “cowards” and “whimps”. Words of a racist, not mine.

And no, he is not a junkie, drunk, alchoholic, unemployed or any of that. He is educated, has his own business etc. But still, he finds guys like you pathetic and extremely funny, and I must agree with him on this one.

Guy like you and westwall n harmonica n mudwhistle n Admiral Rockwell Tory who like to hid their racism behind "stats"

You know this kinda racism means, you can slip it into conversation at the cocktail parties, “by the way, I am realistic about race n when you look at the facts.....”, unlike “by the way, I am a racist”

You know most people will laugh at you if you say you are a racist.

You also know that you might get into a real fight for that. I mean real, physical fight.

But as long as you can act civilized, talk about “science” "DOJ stats" you can still sneak around the halls of Academia and b safe.

The big question is the same my that real racist dude I know asks when he is listening n reading guys like you or reading your “scientific” babbling.

What are these guys affraid of??

I think you are not there yet. For some very strange reason you are not proud of what you really are: White racists defending the rights of the white race.

Shut your mouth.

You put a 100 regular untrained unarmed white man, similar age, size n build against 100 equivalent blk men, n they're told to go at it.

And you know it.

White men know not to go 1 on 1 on with a blk man on a fair one. You'll get fked up. You wouldn't do shit.

My experience has shown that blacks want no part of a fight with anyone of any other race unless they enjoy at least a 3 to 1 advantage. Yeah, they're real brave...

White supreamacist are fking cowards. Look at the white supreamacist who killed 16 ppl in Canada today. Just typical white Male coward fking pussy shit.

Where does it say anywhere that the shooter in Canada was a white "supreamacist" [sic]?

That is not true. Some of the best professional boxers in history have been black.

No; I would presume that most people haven't. Then again, I don't believe that boxing is what Paul Essien, the dipshit I was conversing with, was talking about.

I've been in plenty of fights in my day. Far more often than not, when the fight would be with a black guy, the black guy runs away unless he's got others to fight alongside him.

Essien seems to think that blacks are just better natural fighters, and they're not...

Shut your mouth.

And you know it.

No; I would presume that most people haven't. Then again, I don't believe that boxing is what Paul Essien, the dipshit I was conversing with, was talking about.

I've been in plenty of fights in my day. Far more often than not, when the fight would be with a black guy, the black guy runs away unless he's got others to fight alongside him.

Essien seems to think that blacks are just better natural fighters, and they're not...
Whites are fking pussy cowards unless they have n advantage. Even bk in day, when the Klan would lynch blk ppl 1 on 1. They all came tooled up.

Fk outta here. You put a white man in a room full of black men, man, they'd b shitting themselves, unless they had n advantage.

White men don't step to black men on a fair one. Coz u know what wood happen. Ud get your fkin face caved in.

• Thanks
Correll
"Your pretense that every white is a white supremacists is just you being a racist asshole"

Another white supremacist tactic. Always accuse the person of what you are yourself.

I used to know this white supremacist guy who was affiliated to some group for more than 20 years.

He is open with me. He is proud to be a white racist and finds guys like you hilarious just like I do.

And no, he is not a junkie, drunk, alchoholic, unemployed or any of that. He is educated, has his own business etc. But still, he finds guys like you pathetic and extremely funny, and I must agree with him on this one.

Guy like you and westwall n harmonica n mudwhistle n Admiral Rockwell Tory who like to hid their racism behind "stats"

You know this kinda racism means, you can slip it into conversation at the cocktail parties, “by the way, I am realistic about race n when you look at the facts.....”, unlike “by the way, I am a racist”

You also know that you might get into a real fight for that. I mean real, physical fight.

But as long as you can act civilized, talk about “science” "DOJ stats" you can still sneak around the halls of Academia and b safe.

The big question is the same my that real racist dude I know asks when he is listening n reading guys like you or reading your “scientific” babbling.

I think you are not there yet. For some very strange reason you are not proud of what you really are: White racists defending the rights of the white race.

1. When you pretend that every white person is a white supremacist, that is you assuming negative traits on other people based on race. That is you being a racist, and is why I called you a racist. You can shove your made up reason, up your ass.

2. Your assumption that I am hiding some "white supremacist" beliefs system, is just you assuming shit. Repeating it a lot, is not a logical argument supporting it. Neither is citing an actual White Supremacist as an Authority.

3. Your threat of violence is noted. And dishonest. Plenty of recent examples of people like you attacking regular, normal people and pretending they are fighting "white supremacists" to justify their violent thuggery. Violent criminals like you are not the reason that I don't identify as a "white supremacist". If such motives were my concern, I would not be willing to openly support Trump, for example.

You put a white man in a room full of black men, man, they'd b shitting themselves, unless they had n advantage.

Of course, because that's the only time blacks have the balls to confront a white man.

One on one? Your nary little black ass would be runnin' like a bitch. You don't have the balls to fight a white man one on one...

White men don't step to black men on a fair one. Coz u know what wood happen. Ud get your fkin face caved in.

Listen up, Cindy. Don't talk to me about how badass you think black guys are. Left to defend themselves, they're largely complete pussies. They'll run away like little chickenshits before squaring off with a single white guy.

With a group, though? This is what these pigs do:

One of my oldest, dearest friends happens to be black. You should hear how he talks about little shits like you...

Shut your mouth.

And you know it.

Even though I boxed in national golden glove and AAU competition, for 9 years, I had my share of situations where I had to take it out of the ring.

Most of those happened when I was bused to a predominantly white middle school in the 60's.

Quite a few white guys believed some really crazy stuff about black people, things like "we had tails", and that EVERYONE of us "lived on welfare"......(kind of the way some here think)

I never looked for trouble, because I didn't want any from anybody.

But I had a number of instances where more than one white guy at a time wanted to start a fight with me, even though I politely offered to fight one at a time. Had I not had friends of my own come to my defense and equalize the numbers, I would have been on my own. Most of us just wanted to go to class and be left alone.

To be fair, I think that there are similar situations that occur on both sides.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Shut your mouth.

And you know it.

Whites are fking pussy cowards unless they have n advantage. Even bk in day, when the Klan would lynch blk ppl 1 on 1. They all came tooled up.

Fk outta here. You put a white man in a room full of black men, man, they'd b shitting themselves, unless they had n advantage.

Maybe you two racist idiots could at least try to grow up a little?

You put a white man in a room full of black men, man, they'd b shitting themselves, unless they had n advantage.

Of course, because that's the only time blacks have the balls to confront a white man.

One on one? Your nary little black ass would be runnin' like a bitch. You don't have the balls to fight a white man one on one...

Listen up, Cindy. Don't talk to me about how badass you think black guys are. Left to defend themselves, they're largely complete pussies. They'll run away like little chickenshits before squaring off with a single white guy.

"My experience has shown that blacks want no part of a fight with anyone of any other race unless they enjoy at least a 3 to 1 advantage. Yeah, they're real brave..."

I really don't think somebody white should be making this kind of comment.

One of my oldest, dearest friends happens to be black. You should hear how he talks about little shits like you...

We all can find a film and lie. This forum is an example of how whites have operated. You guys gang up on blacks who oppose your racism and that's because you can't even debate one on one.

Correll

Correll

Hmmmm, hiding racism behind stats. What does that mean. I wonder. When an idiot, like you, posts "all white people are racist" that is a blanket racist statement. When you claim that whitey runs from black dudes, and that in a stand up fight a black dude will beat a white dude....bbeeeeecause he's black.....that is racist. So, we see, yet again, that you, and im2 are the real racists here.

Thanks for pointing that out again.

Shut your mouth.

And you know it.

Hmmm, we see hundreds of videos of black gangs attacking randome people, white, other blacks, hispanics, and Asians, but we don't see a similar amount of videos of white people doing the same kind of cowardly shit like your famous "knock out game".

In other words, you are an imbecile, and look at you all acting tough, and threatening people. What a clown!

And a wimp. Bitch....

Maybe you should eat a dick...

"My experience has shown that blacks want no part of a fight with anyone of any other race unless they enjoy at least a 3 to 1 advantage. Yeah, they're real brave..."

Well, perhaps you should leave the "thinking" part to those who are good at it...

We all can find a film and lie. This forum is an example of how whites have operated. You guys gang up on blacks who oppose your racism and that's because you can't even debate one on one.

Oh, I'm more than happy to debate one on one.

Bring it on...

Maybe you should eat a dick...
Could you and Paul speed up your 'Sam and Diane' bit and just get a room already? You two racist idiots are nauseating.

Correll

Correll

Hmmmm, hiding racism behind stats. What does that mean. I wonder. When an idiot, like you, posts "all white people are racist" that is a blanket racist statement. When you claim that whitey runs from black dudes, and that in a stand up fight a black dude will beat a white dude....bbeeeeecause he's black.....that is racist. So, we see, yet again, that you, and im2 are the real racists here.

Thanks for pointing that out again.
No, you are the real racist. The stats you point out are fake. Your false equivalence is noted. You look for weak shit to claim our racism when we are talking about a system that was created by whites to deny us of equal rights that has lasted for close to 250 years. Paul making statements about blacks whipping whites is not the same as implementing laws and public policy designed to insure that people who are not white can have the same opportunity as whites. If a blanket statement was all that stood in our way, we wouldn't whine about racism like your punk white ass. But white blanket statements turn into white over incarceration, black unemployment, less funds for black community development, education and health care.

When blacks start doing that to whites for 243 years, come talk to us about our racism. Until then you can shut the fuck up with that whining.

Well, perhaps you should leave the "thinking" part to those who are good at it...

Like I said, I think whites like you need to shut the fuck up about this kind of thing.

Oh, I'm more than happy to debate one on one.

Bring it on...

I doubt if you are. There are other threads here. Come on in.

Forum List

Back