Black NFL players protest growing

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Blacks have long mixed religion with sports now they are going political.....I really do not most sports fans like to see personal demonstrations(including personal celebrtions that blacks carry to excessive levels like a bunch of monkeys)religion or politics injected into the game.

The sports fans should boycott teams that support such activities....otherwise it is going to get out of hand...I can see political brawls in the parking lots etc.

Breitbart News Network

Those who are protesting the anthem should remember just what country allowed them their success. I aqgree with the boycott and think the NFL should sanction them. Heavily!

Need to boycott the NFL. The owners could stop this madness. The players are on their payroll. This monkey see monkey do shit is despicable.

the greeks invented the idea of MAKING NICE BY DOING SPORTS----------the idea included making the sports event APOLITICAL-------ask--Hector and Achilles << bad choices----
ask THE DISCUS THROWER

Blacks have long mixed religion with sports now they are going political.....I really do not most sports fans like to see personal demonstrations(including personal celebrtions that blacks carry to excessive levels like a bunch of monkeys)religion or politics injected into the game.

The sports fans should boycott teams that support such activities....otherwise it is going to get out of hand...I can see political brawls in the parking lots etc.

Breitbart News Network
Briebart? Is this the Official Trump line, and when will it change?

Breitbart News Network

I'm glad this is making whites uncomfortable

Zionist owners pushing divide and conquer

Time to wake up

Kaepernick is wealthier than 99.999% of humans alive. His problem is that he is due $11 mil for being a backup and should be cut with that salary, by a white coach in favor of a white QB. Kaepernick didn't start race baiting at Nevada or when his legs made him effective earlier in his NFL career. He is not a good drop back passer. He is another Vince Young - once the legs go, he isn't worth @@@@. He started baiting to protest that he isn't starting and likely would've lost his status as a 1%er.

So sorry, Colin. Why don't you move to Afghanistan?

Briebart? Is this the Official Trump line, and when will it change?
You are the only one who brought Trump into this. It is a legit discussion. If it makes you uncomfortable, don't join in.

Breitbart News Network

Wow, you're a racist douche bag. Morons like you make douche bags like Kaepernick look like they have a point.

Need to boycott the NFL. The owners could stop this madness. The players are on their payroll. This monkey see monkey do shit is despicable.
It is true, when you work for a company you often are not permitted to engage in political demonstrations while on company time.

Military members are not allowed to participate in such activities while in uniform, while on military time, or to present any perception that they speak for the military. Doing so results in punishment.

The US Hockey Team coach stepped up to the plate - Protest all you want to away from the team. If you represent the team, are at a game in uniform, you will not disrespect the nation you are there to represent.

The NFL could adopt such a policy...it won't because it is afraid of 'offending' the minority supporting this and afraid of losing money...but it could.

Breitbart News Network

It is not about blacks and whites and yellows and browns. It is about the country. The enemies of the country always come up with some new way to keep citizenry divided.
"A house divided against itself cannot stand."
Lincoln, June 16, 1858

Breitbart News Network

Stop trolling.

Breitbart News Network

Wow, you're a racist douche bag. Morons like you make douche bags like Kaepernick look like they have a point.
Enjoying trolling?

Only one player sat down last night from the Broncos. I'll be at Bills vs Ravens Sunday. Curious to see who, if anyone, sits down. My guess is this is nothing more than a fad. It's a false narrative so expect no changes accept for conversation about it.

Beautiful tears
Your trolling is not too desirable in a Zone 2 forum.

I'm not trolling, I am generally happy that whites are so uncomfortable about blacks protesting oppression that maybe you will take this opportunity to figure out one thing.

If hearing or seeing protests about oppression makes you uncomfortable then imagine how uncomfortable you would be if you were subjected to oppression.

So you being mad on Sunday or throwing away your team hat is really laughable

Beautiful tears
Your trolling is not too desirable in a Zone 2 forum.

I'm not trolling, I am generally happy that whites are so uncomfortable about blacks protesting oppression that maybe you will take this opportunity to figure out one thing.

If hearing or seeing protests about oppression makes you uncomfortable then imagine how uncomfortable you would be if you were subjected to oppression.

So you being mad on Sunday or throwing away your team hat is really laughable
A lot of tears and blood are behind the National Anthem. Disrespecting it is despicable. Throwing away the team hat? Well, look at it this way. I do not need to support any team or organization who supports disrespect for our national symbols. Call it even.

NFL fans hate personal celebrations?! Not hardly. :lol:

:badgrin:
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back