Black NFL players protest growing

There are a lot of tears and blood from the oppressed too. Disrespecting people with oppression is way worse than not standing for a flag and your lilly white eyes having to witness such a tragedy. Call it even.

Just imagine what you would do if someone disrespected you through oppressive actions. Hell, you might do something radical like....not praise that symbol of oppression :badgrin:

Making $19 million a year, but he wanted $20 mill... sooooo oppressed.

He don't give a shit about "oppressed". Who are those "oppressed" he's sitting for? Name them.

Oh, he gave a million bucks to charity. When, before or after his stunt?

He didnt say HE was oppressed so now you have to come up with more "oh snap" remarks. Boo hoo

Slavery? NFL players are now enslaved? Million dollar slaves?

You people are off your rockers.

There are a lot of tears and blood from the oppressed too. Disrespecting people with oppression is way worse than not standing for a flag and your lilly white eyes having to witness such a tragedy. Call it even.

Just imagine what you would do if someone disrespected you through oppressive actions. Hell, you might do something radical like....not praise that symbol of oppression :badgrin:

He don't give a shit about "oppressed". Who are those "oppressed" he's sitting for? Name them.

He didnt say HE was oppressed so now you have to come up with more "oh snap" remarks. Boo hoo

Name those who he say that are oppressed?

He didnt say HE was oppressed yet you heard it that way. Hows that happen?

He didnt say HE was oppressed yet you heard it that way. Hows that happen?

Name those who he say are oppressed?

I'm glad this is making whites uncomfortable

If you succeed in starting the race war you desire, exactly what do you plan to do?

puffer-fish2.jpg

Your pokemon name would be Racistmo. All you do is say Racistmo!

Blacks have long mixed religion with sports now they are going political.....I really do not most sports fans like to see personal demonstrations(including personal celebrtions that blacks carry to excessive levels like a bunch of monkeys)religion or politics injected into the game.

The sports fans should boycott teams that support such activities....otherwise it is going to get out of hand...I can see political brawls in the parking lots etc.

Breitbart News Network

Wow, you're a racist douche bag. Morons like you make douche bags like Kaepernick look like they have a point.

He offsets and neutralizes ClosedCaption.

Equal and opposite racists cancel each other out....

Why would I have a plan for a race war? The only one who ever brings it up is you, Puffer Fish.

I bet that was racist too.

Blacks have long mixed religion with sports now they are going political.....I really do not most sports fans like to see personal demonstrations(including personal celebrtions that blacks carry to excessive levels like a bunch of monkeys)religion or politics injected into the game.

The sports fans should boycott teams that support such activities....otherwise it is going to get out of hand...I can see political brawls in the parking lots etc.

Breitbart News Network
"otherwise it is going to get out of hand"....why do you think that is?

Need to boycott the NFL. The owners could stop this madness. The players are on their payroll. This monkey see monkey do shit is despicable.

Beautiful tears
Your trolling is not too desirable in a Zone 2 forum.

I'm not trolling, I am generally happy that whites are so uncomfortable about blacks protesting oppression that maybe you will take this opportunity to figure out one thing.

If hearing or seeing protests about oppression makes you uncomfortable then imagine how uncomfortable you would be if you were subjected to oppression.

So you being mad on Sunday or throwing away your team hat is really laughable
You don't even know what "oppression" is.

Need to boycott the NFL. The owners could stop this madness. The players are on their payroll. This monkey see monkey do shit is despicable.
Or we could WAIT & SEE what happens. The season hasn't even started in ernest yet for fucks sake.
The shit pisses me off but you guys are jumping the gun. Calm the fuck down & wait for the process to work itself out. If 2 or 3 weeks into the season it is getting worse instead of better make your stand.

This mentality of simply giving up at the first hint of liberal philosophy is weak minded & cowardly to be honest.

Take a step back, calm down, grab a beer & cheer for your home team.

Let the NFL or local teams handle it. Then in a couple weeks if it isn't to your satisfaction do what you feel you must. We have to stop throwing the baby out with the bath water.

And none of my post is directed at anyone in particular. It is just ment as a slap in the face or a bucket of water to snap people out of hate mode.

Breitbart News Network

I'm glad this is making whites uncomfortable
It's not that the whites are disgusted, it that most Americans (regardless of race) think that those dopes kneeling don't know the facts of each criminal investigation. If they wanted to make a positive difference, they would stand up for law enforcement and talk about the black on black murders that have to be addressed, but presently ignored by the black community!

Fool!!!
NFL attendance was down for 2 years prior to the anthem protest. The protest can only help attendance.

Forum List

Back