Black NFL players protest growing

Need to boycott the NFL. The owners could stop this madness. The players are on their payroll. This monkey see monkey do shit is despicable.

Beautiful tears
Your trolling is not too desirable in a Zone 2 forum.

I'm not trolling, I am generally happy that whites are so uncomfortable about blacks protesting oppression that maybe you will take this opportunity to figure out one thing.

If hearing or seeing protests about oppression makes you uncomfortable then imagine how uncomfortable you would be if you were subjected to oppression.

So you being mad on Sunday or throwing away your team hat is really laughable
A lot of tears and blood are behind the National Anthem. Disrespecting it is despicable. Throwing away the team hat? Well, look at it this way. I do not need to support any team or organization who supports disrespect for our national symbols. Call it even.

There are a lot of tears and blood from the oppressed too. Disrespecting people with oppression is way worse than not standing for a flag and your lilly white eyes having to witness such a tragedy. Call it even.

Just imagine what you would do if someone disrespected you through oppressive actions. Hell, you might do something radical like....not praise that symbol of oppression :badgrin:

I'm not trolling, I am generally happy that whites are so uncomfortable about blacks protesting...
I personally don't care what color / race you are. I, having spent my life in the military and continue to do so am not completely 'enthused' about ANYONE choosing the national anthem to protest something going on in this country. There are other ways to do so without protesting the national anthem or flag whish is a symbol to me of the sacrifice that has been made and continues to be made to make and keep this nation free. That, however, is just me...speaking for ME.

Although I am not 'cool' with it, that doesn't matter - I have spent a lifetime ensuring CK and others get to do what they are doing.

Just imagine what you would do if someone disrespected you through oppressive actions. Hell, you might do something radical like....not praise that symbol of oppression :badgrin:

The national anthem is not a symbol of oppression. CK may be trying to turn it into one...or in HIS mind it might be...but that does not make it one.

The national anthem is not a symbol of oppression. CK may be trying to turn it into one...or in HIS mind it might be...but that does not make it one.

Its not a symbol of oppression to you because America has never oppressed whites.

NFL fans hate personal celebrations?! Not hardly. :lol:

:badgrin:
giphy.gif

image.gif

Look how much these fans hate personal celebrations. lol

I'm not trolling, I am generally happy that whites are so uncomfortable about blacks protesting...
I personally don't care what color / race you are.

So, I care about who I am even if you dont.

I, having spent my life in the military and continue to do so am not completely 'enthused' about ANYONE choosing the national anthem to protest something going on in this country. There are other ways to do so without protesting the national anthem or flag whish is a symbol to me of the sacrifice that has been made and continues to be made to make and keep this nation free. That, however, is just me...speaking for ME.

Although I am not 'cool' with it, that doesn't matter - I have spent a lifetime ensuring CK and others get to do what they are doing.

Look at your bolded statement...This is what I posted when this first happened:

white-people-black-people-should-protest-peacefully-black-person-sits-3505284.png

Its not that there arent better ways to protest.....Its just that white people cant seem to identify what the "better ways" are and it seems like the only protest they like is one that doesnt happen

Need to boycott the NFL. The owners could stop this madness. The players are on their payroll. This monkey see monkey do shit is despicable.

Beautiful tears

I'm not trolling, I am generally happy that whites are so uncomfortable about blacks protesting oppression that maybe you will take this opportunity to figure out one thing.

If hearing or seeing protests about oppression makes you uncomfortable then imagine how uncomfortable you would be if you were subjected to oppression.

A lot of tears and blood are behind the National Anthem. Disrespecting it is despicable. Throwing away the team hat? Well, look at it this way. I do not need to support any team or organization who supports disrespect for our national symbols. Call it even.

There are a lot of tears and blood from the oppressed too. Disrespecting people with oppression is way worse than not standing for a flag and your lilly white eyes having to witness such a tragedy. Call it even.

Please list all current Americans that have ever been slaves.

Beautiful tears

I am not going to argue with you about your lies and false narrative. I know how you are from your posts. Good day CC...

Beautiful tears

I am not going to argue with you about your lies and false narrative. I know how you are from your posts. Good day CC...

There is nothing to argue...You cry about seeing a protest and ignore the reasons for the protest. Just like a privileged white person can.

Its not a symbol of oppression to you because America has never oppressed whites.

THAT is NOT TRUE.

1st of all, you incorrectly assume I am white. I'm not.

2ndly, White Americans have been oppressed. You forget that there were white indentured servants working on plantations, white Irish Americans working on railroads, and even Eric Holder, when he took over the DOJ according to whistleblowers, declared his DOJ would not pursue cases of reverse discrimination.

your belief that only blacks have ever been oppressed is way off, my friend.

There is nothing to argue...You cry about seeing a protest and ignore the reasons for the protest. Just like a privileged white person can.
There is plenty to argue. You just have no argument for your position.

THAT is NOT TRUE.

1st of all, you incorrectly assume I am white. I'm not.

That wasnt the main topic but ok

2ndly, White Americans have been oppressed. You forget that there were white indentured servants working on plantations, white Irish Americans working on railroads, and even Eric Holder, when he took over the DOJ according to whistleblowers, declared his DOJ would not pursue cases of reverse discrimination.

your belief that only blacks have ever been oppressed is way off, my friend.

And all of them have been made whole...while the negros were told to get over it or people like you pretend that chattel slavery is the same as indentured servants to minimize the issue of what went on.

You're trying to pretend that everyone has been subjected to the same things as everyone else across the board. Same thing...Same thing you yell and we both know its NOTHING alike.

Shit Holder wont pursue reverse racism claims....well gosh darnit thats just like the history of blacks in America for 400 years. SAME THING!!!

I've stated mine...you threw in the towel.

White people should stop paying blacks to be disrespectful. Stop supporting these fools.

Blacks have long mixed religion with sports now they are going political.....I really do not most sports fans like to see personal demonstrations(including personal celebrtions that blacks carry to excessive levels like a bunch of monkeys)religion or politics injected into the game.

The sports fans should boycott teams that support such activities....otherwise it is going to get out of hand...I can see political brawls in the parking lots etc.

Breitbart News Network

14199152_1139407639428435_6715950202904159165_n.jpg

Who cares .... so long as they hit Tawmmy Brady so hard his eyes bleed. (-:

I've stated mine...you threw in the towel.

The only thing I thew was your position under the bus.

Forum List

Back