Black Panther Terrorists terrorize Texas Town.

New Black Panther Party Terrorizes Texas Town Over Death of Black Man ? The White Voice

Figures...They would be arrested but ole Holder would just let them go again...

What were they doing wrong? They were just telling the truth. Jasper is a shithole filled with racist cave apes. As long they broke no laws they can say what the fuck they want to.

You mean the average black american? You fit the bill with your attitude and your ape like features...

No I mean the white racists. Keep up. You fit the bill with your attitude and simian like features.

What were they doing wrong? They were just telling the truth. Jasper is a shithole filled with racist cave apes. As long they broke no laws they can say what the fuck they want to.

You mean the average black american? You fit the bill with your attitude and your ape like features...

No I mean the white racists. Keep up. You fit the bill with your attitude and simian like features.

why do you guys look like chimps and gorillas? I guess that is proof of evolution right there. You guys are the missing link after all, lol.

why do you guys look like chimps and gorillas? I guess that is proof of evolution right there. You guys are the missing link after all, lol.

The same reason you look like Rhesus monkeys and Lesula monkeys. :lol:

At least that shows we are more evolved following your logic.

Nah, they still look like you guys, you ******* all have those monkey noses unless you got some human blood mixed in your gene pool.

Go be useful and pick some cotton, boy.

The same reason you look like Rhesus monkeys and Lesula monkeys. :lol:

At least that shows we are more evolved following your logic.

Nah, they still look like you guys, you ******* all have those monkey noses unless you got some human blood mixed in your gene pool.

Go be useful and pick some cotton, boy.

No. They really look like white people. Bush Jr for example looks like a baboon. Sad thing is you are stupid and dont realize you are descended from Black people. You just lost the ability to produce enough melanin to protect your skin. Then you mixed with Neanderthals. Well some of you. Go make yourself useful and whip up some human remains to eat cave ape.

This has been established, you ******* are most likely the missing link, but as you say, we evolved from you, you are just admitting you are the lower end of the evolutionary totem pole. you know it ******.

And speaking of baboons, look at the sheboon michelle obama. lol

Last edited:

Threatening people for one. Wish a mob of city folk had shown these terrorist the door Texas style.

Why are you white boys so scared of Black people?
Maybe it has to do with the Black on White violence that has increased dramatically since the George Zimmerman trial.

I thought everyone was supposed to be tough in Texas, especially the country folk. The city white boys are pussies. I go down to Dallas and Houston a lot and none of them are tough.

Mostly Liberal Whites reside in the major Texas cities.

No. They really look like white people. Bush Jr for example looks like a baboon. Sad thing is you are stupid and dont realize you are descended from Black people. You just lost the ability to produce enough melanin to protect your skin. Then you mixed with Neanderthals. Well some of you. Go make yourself useful and whip up some human remains to eat cave ape.

This has been established, you ******* are most likely the missing link, but as you say, we evolved from you, ypou are just admitting you are the lower end of the evolutionary totem pole. you know it ******.

And speaking of baboons, look at the sheboon michelle obama. lol

You just admitted to having predominantly Neanderthal genes. Science shows us that Black people populated the earth then white people evolved to survive in the ice age covering Eurasia. No missing link unless its your Neanderthal genes. Cave apes on the lose.

Neanderthals had high IQs and large brains. They were certainly smarter than your average ******. Case and point, look at IQ differences between white humans and *******.

Like you said before, we evolved from you, you ******* evolved ever so slightly from monkeys.

You just admitted to having predominantly Neanderthal genes. Science shows us that Black people populated the earth then white people evolved to survive in the ice age covering Eurasia. No missing link unless its your Neanderthal genes. Cave apes on the lose.

Neanderthals had high IQs and large brains. They were certainly smarter than your average ******. Case and point, look at IQ differences between white humans and *******.

Like you said before, we evolved from you, you ******* evolved ever so slightly from monkeys.

They certainly had big heads but the intelligence of a child. If they were so intelligent why did the die out and move aside for homo sapien sapiens that begin in Africa? You came from the original man. You just lost your ability to protect your skin from the suns rays without sunscreen.
they didnt die out, they bred in, and helped cultivate the white and asian races, which are a large step above from the ****** species.

They certainly had big heads but the intelligence of a child. If they were so intelligent why did the die out and move aside for homo sapien sapiens that begin in Africa? You came from the original man. You just lost your ability to protect your skin from the suns rays without sunscreen.
they didnt die out, they bred in, and helped cultivate the white and asian races, which are a large step above from the ****** species.

No they died out you moron. No one voluntarily breeds in stupid. You have a big head with less intelligence because of your cave man Neanderthal genes. Thats why Black people had multiple civilizations before you cave apes had Greece.

no one voluntarily breeds in, lol, dumb ******. ******* creating civilization? hahahahahaha

No they died out you moron. No one voluntarily breeds in stupid. You have a big head with less intelligence because of your cave man Neanderthal genes. Thats why Black people had multiple civilizations before you cave apes had Greece.

no one voluntarily breeds in, lol, dumb ******. ******* creating civilization? hahahahahaha

Dont be nervous about that. We taught you cave apes. Why do you think Europes first civilization was Greece? Because it was close to Egypt. You are a dumb cave ape that doesnt know his own history. SMH :lol:

history? ******* have no accomplishments to lend to history, that's why we needed to create a month for you monkeys, to protect your delicate sensibilities

Last edited:

Jasper is a great place full of white, black, and brown people, many of whom I know and care about dearly. The town, like all, has its racists, black, white, and brown. No one, much less children, were threatened.

Don't talk about what you don't know.

I guarantee that Jasper is not afraid of the BP.

Thats not what I was told. I heard it was a shithole full of racists by someone that moved from there. This person was white and they told me the history of the town. This is also the place where Byrd was dragged behind a trunk as recently as 1998. This is also the same exact city where 2 officers assaulted a Black woman and slammed her head into a countertop for nothing. Its a small town. Why so many racial incidents? The people you know may not be racist but they appear to be the minority.

This is the town where the ministerial alliance black and white deserved a medal for keeping the lid on after the Byrd killing. This is the town that convicted one of the killers, sentenced him to death, and it was carried out. This is a town that has had a black chief of police, three to four black members on a seven member city council, this is a town that has black principals at three of the five schools most of the last five years.

This is a town that is doing its damndest to crawl out of the race hole, and we have O.R.I.O.N, you, and Dick Gregory trying to drag it back in. I knew Dick at a time when he did not hate blacks. That has changed.

Who is afraid of the BP.

They are as pussified as the KKK.

No one is as pussified as the KKK. I've slapped the shit out of a couple of them and they will not fight back. Dont think I would get the same response if i was a white man slapping a BP. Matter of fact I guarantee that wouldnt happen.

You can't guarantee any such thing. When the KKK came to town during the trials, the blacks were very peacable.

Last edited:
Jasper is a great place full of white, black, and brown people, many of whom I know and care about dearly. The town, like all, has its racists, black, white, and brown. No one, much less children, were threatened.

Don't talk about what you don't know.

I guarantee that Jasper is not afraid of the BP.

Thats not what I was told. I heard it was a shithole full of racists by someone that moved from there. This person was white and they told me the history of the town. This is also the place where Byrd was dragged behind a trunk as recently as 1998. This is also the same exact city where 2 officers assaulted a Black woman and slammed her head into a countertop for nothing. Its a small town. Why so many racial incidents? The people you know may not be racist but they appear to be the minority.

This is the town where the ministerial alliance black and white deserved a medal for keeping the lid on after the Byrd killing. This is the town that convicted one of the killers, sentenced him to death, and it was carried out. This is a town that has had a black chief of police, three to four black members on a seven member city council, this is a town that has black principals at three of the five schools most of the last five years.

This is a town that is doing its damndest to crawl out of the race hole, and we have O.R.I.O.N, you, and Dick Gregory trying to drag it back in. I knew Dick at a time when he did not hate blacks. That has changed.

I think you are missing the point. There never should have been a lid to keep on. That kind of hatred doesnt just pop up. That is the culture in the town among racists. Hiring a few Black people is a start but has nothing to do with the culture in that town. I'm not trying to drag it back into anything. That doesn't help Black people in that town at all to return the town to its racist roots. I think you mean we should just pretend the culture was not conducive to multiple racial events happening. Do I have that right? Who is Dick Gregory that hates Blacks?

Who is afraid of the BP.

They are as pussified as the KKK.

No one is as pussified as the KKK. I've slapped the shit out of a couple of them and they will not fight back. Dont think I would get the same response if i was a white man slapping a BP. Matter of fact I guarantee that wouldnt happen.

You can't guarantee any such thing. When the KKK came to town during the trials, by blacks were very peacable.

Yes I can guarantee such a thing. Slap a BP and be white and see what happens.

Assclap doesn't know anything about the town of Jasper. He should go there and see how it really is.

This is a town that is doing its damndest to crawl out of the race hole, and we have O.R.I.O.N, you, and Dick Gregory trying to drag it back in. I knew Dick at a time when he did not hate whites. That has changed.

I think you are missing the point. There never should have been a lid to keep on. That kind of hatred doesnt just pop up. That is the culture in the town among racists. Hiring a few Black people is a start but has nothing to do with the culture in that town. I'm not trying to drag it back into anything. That doesn't help Black people in that town at all to return the town to its racist roots. I think you mean we should just pretend the culture was not conducive to multiple racial events happening. Do I have that right? Who is Dick Gregory that hates whites?

I corrected whites above. You can't ignore 150 years of town life in East Texas.

You are a fool if you believe that it is going to be perfect over night.

And you, my friend, are not qualified to make the decision or to evaluate it.

Jasper has it problems, yes, but has come a long, long way, and to suggest it has not is to reveal a woeful ignorance and racism on your part.

You can't guarantee any such thing. When the KKK came to town during the trials, by blacks were very peacable.

Yes I can guarantee such a thing. Slap a BP and be white and see what happens.

Nah, not at all. BPs are pussies. white and black knows that.

Forum List

Back