Black Panther Terrorists terrorize Texas Town.

Oh sure, then I won't be kicking your butt in these posts anymore, right hapless ? Hey guys, looks like the lost one found himself an escape hatch. :razz:

You are free to start another thread so I can lay waste to you again. However this thread is important because it shows you cave apes whats up. No one from your crew made a peep to the BP and this is in one of the most racist towns in Texas. Sissies.

What if those trashbags tried their racist crap in here in central and North Florida ? Would they wear bulletproof vests ? They could. They could also lay claim to being the next Jordan Davis and Travon Martin, too. I wouldn't encourage the morons to swing their billy clubs at me. I'd probably eve try to discourage them for doing that. But if they insisted, it would be a clear cut case of > "Go ahead. Make my day!!"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...in_Road_South_Military_cemetery_977687052.jpg

They never swung their billy clubs in Jasper. They just let the cave apes know that their cowardly acts of terror were not going to be tolerated. I believe the cave apes will be still now until they get up enough nerve to outnumber another lone Black person and disappear like the cowards they are.

You are free to start another thread so I can lay waste to you again. However this thread is important because it shows you cave apes whats up. No one from your crew made a peep to the BP and this is in one of the most racist towns in Texas. Sissies.

What if those trashbags tried their racist crap in here in central and North Florida ? Would they wear bulletproof vests ? They could. They could also lay claim to being the next Jordan Davis and Travon Martin, too. I wouldn't encourage the morons to swing their billy clubs at me. I'd probably eve try to discourage them for doing that. But if they insisted, it would be a clear cut case of > "Go ahead. Make my day!!"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...in_Road_South_Military_cemetery_977687052.jpg

They never swung their billy clubs in Jasper. They just let the cave apes know that their cowardly acts of terror were not going to be tolerated. I believe the cave apes will be still now until they get up enough nerve to outnumber another lone Black person and disappear like the cowards they are.

Notice what happened when Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis thought they could outnumber or overpower a lone white guy ? And you really need to slow down on that "apes" thing. :lol: I mean really.

Notice what happened when Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis thought they could outnumber or overpower a lone white guy ? And you really need to slow down on that "apes" thing. :lol: I mean really.

TM and JD were babies. They were not part of the BP. Cave apes typically go for the young instead of risking injury with adults. Normal simian behavior. I asked what you thought about the incident in Jasper. Why are you avoiding it?

You couldn't string along a child. What a reject! You are going to prove I am a fraud? You mean like you are a fraud? This I have to see. :lol:

You claimed to be young.
But that isnt what you said in you're post. You claimed to be retired in the post that you gave away your age.
Then you claimed to have your own business after saying you were retired.
Obviously conflicting statements. Oh what a tangled web you weave.....
Go peddle your bullshit somewhere else.

trolls

Says the guy who pops into the thread with nothing.

HA HA HA. To all in this thread. Do believe what this idiot is saying ? You really think there are no white racists who could turn you into a bloody pudding in 10 seconds ? Why not ? Are you 8 feet tall ? 500 lbs ? If you're under 300 lbs, there's thousands who could squish you like a bug, puppy. I won't make you laugh, but you HAVE made me laugh (and others here I'm sure) :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You are trying too hard to convince other people you are not nervous. Dont worry about what other people think failure. I'd bet a million on me to stomp a mudhole in any sissified white supremacist you could bring before me. I'd wreck him and leave crippled for life. Trust that.

The last thing in life that I would trust is anything coming from an imbecile such as you. I have succeeded in life. In fact, with one example I will both show how I succeeded in life, AND :lol: how you just made an idiot out of yourself 48 minutes ago, when you said this >> "I am retired. I do own and operate a business."

EARTH TO AS: I am a RETIRED business owner. I owned a very successful business for 12 years. Now I just collect Social Security and a VA pension. I no longer own or operate the business. But you do (you said). And you said you're retired. Well if you own and operate a business, then you're NOT retired.. You contradicted yourself, you dumb glunk.
Pheeeeeeww!! (high-pitched whistle, eyes rolling around in head)

I know right! And his attempt at a save was hilarious.

I have you so upset you cant stay on topic I see failure. The BP handling the cave apes in Jasper is a topic you are trying to avoid much like you avoiding the fact that you never owned a business and you admitted you were a failure due to AA. BTW learn how to spell or make sense when you post stupid. What does "is I were you" mean?

You know what it means. It's a typo, phony dude, Now, I just love this part about you saying I never owned a business. HA HA. Big mistake, pup. Not only DID I own and operate a business very successfully for 12 years, but it is my experience with that, which allows me to know that you do not own and operate a business.

Because owning and operating a business is a ton of work. It is long hours trying to keep on top of everything, and keep it all intact. Ask any business owner/operator. They'll tell you. But you ? You're HERE - in this forum hour in and hour out, just blabbing away, with plenty of time to spare. You don't even come close to resembling a business owner/operator. My guess is your business if grab-loot, and sucking up every govt $ you can get your hands on, and by the way you lie in here, I'd also guess you've got multiple govt giveaways going your way, all based on false premises.

Watch out! You might be spending so much time here, that your govt payment scams could be unravelling. Maybe you better get back there and check on them. You wouldn't want the administrators to catch you in the ACT.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/29apboi.jpg

Now you are just boring me. Lets discuss the topic. Last warning or I will have to relegate you to the sidelines. What say you of the Black Panthers showing your boys who is boss?

Last warning? You're a hoot!

Why can't I carry a gun into a black neighborhood and shout "with power"?

I want equality.

We live in Holders world.
Feel free to carry in a Black neighborhood,and when they take it off you and hand you a good ass whipping,then what will you do,"asswipe"

Funny. The attacks on white people in Houston have gone way down since the enactment of CHL's. So who's the chicken shit in this case?
I think they may have learned something from the traytray case.
Maybe you should to...

Wouldn‘t conceal carry be the answer in this case? If all law abiding citizens had conceal carry weapons and kept their distance from strangers this kind of stuff would not happen. That is assuming that Wright was murdered. When individuals and groups have an agenda the truth sometimes can be had to acquire; a racial murder would be advantageous to them. I have been looking for an unbiased news source, but so far I have been unable to find it.

You could,but they would equally kick your ass the hell out of their neighborhood,and you know it too.

Assclap doesn't know anything about the town of Jasper. He should go there and see how it really is.

As soon as it becomes famous for something other than racial conflict I may visit to get my own impression instead of the one I got from someone whose family is from there.

One, I don't believe you know anyone from there, and, in the thirty years I lived in East Texas, I came to know most of the white and black leaders in the town.

And, two, Lonestar talks crap. He would not go to Jasper and he knows why.

Hey stupid, I have family in Jasper and you don't know anything about the place.

Forum List

Back