Black Panther Terrorists terrorize Texas Town.

Where are the right ones hiding at? The Black Panthers were in Jasper TX. Where were these tough guys to show the BP their place? They must have been hiding or else they surely would have broken up the demonstration right? Let me tell you why they were hiding. No longer do they have the law on their side to prosecute any Black person that puts a beat down on them in self defense. Now they have to man up and we know racist cowards are not men.....they are just cowards.

Never been to Texas, for all i know Jasper is a family oriented area and the BP rolled through and caught everyone by surprise? If a bunch of white thugs just suddenly rolled through a family oriented black neighborhood, that could certainly produce the same result. You foolishly label white people as pussies, a trait racist blacks carry in my opinion. Though in many of my experiences, blacks don't want to fight unless they sneak attack, out number you or have a weapon, pussy shit in other words. Yet i'm smart enough to know that not all blacks are pussies, some of them are some of the toughest bastards i've ever come across. But please feel free to carry on with that racist crap that all whites are pussies then when you step to the right one and get fucked up, don't be a sore loser and tell us all about it......... :thup:

Ok now I understand you. I know not all white people are cowards. I'm talking about the racists ones. One of my best friends in the military was a white guy that would go toe to toe with anyone. The point was that he was not a racist. Every white racist I have come across were scary, cowardly, pussies. That cant be just coincidence as history shows us the same thing. The KKK hid behind their sheets and only attacked when they heavily outnumbered their victims. If I can intentionally slap a white racist and they wont fight back then that tells me they are cowards. If all they do is turn red and or cry in anger what exactly is holding them back from going toe to toe?

This is idiocy. I'm 67 years old, and I've lived in 4 different sections of the country. I've met thousands of people, among them quite a few white racists. Like any other group of people some of them are smart, some are stupid. Some are tough, some are weak. I can guarantee you that some of them I've known, would have you wearing your teeth on your sleeve, if you intentionally slapped them. Your words here are obvious nonsense. You can only stretch the truth so far, without making an ass out of yourself. You've exceeded that point.

You must have me confused with someone else. Where did I state it was going to be perfect overnight? I'm as qualified to make a decision or evaluate it as anyone else. Thats great its come a long way but it needs to catch up faster. The fact that it has had these incidents relatively recently shows that the town has not kept pace with change and outlines my point in saying its filled with racists. What else could it be that is slowing it down?

I don't think you are as qualified as you believe, but hey!

Yes, the town is still filled with white and black racists.

But the town has kept pace and then some, and, I guarantee, they are not concerned about your type of judgment at all.

I am as qualified as I believe. My point was that the town was filled with racists. The Black ones are only because of the behavior of the white ones. I'm not concerned if they care about my evaluation but hey, I'm on a message board. No one is really concerned.

Now I see why blacks are almost always democrats, they have to have somebody else to blame for their bad behavior. tsk tsp tsp

They found Alfred Wright dead in the woods full of heroin and methamphetamines? What else is missing?

Never been to Texas, for all i know Jasper is a family oriented area and the BP rolled through and caught everyone by surprise? If a bunch of white thugs just suddenly rolled through a family oriented black neighborhood, that could certainly produce the same result. You foolishly label white people as pussies, a trait racist blacks carry in my opinion. Though in many of my experiences, blacks don't want to fight unless they sneak attack, out number you or have a weapon, pussy shit in other words. Yet i'm smart enough to know that not all blacks are pussies, some of them are some of the toughest bastards i've ever come across. But please feel free to carry on with that racist crap that all whites are pussies then when you step to the right one and get fucked up, don't be a sore loser and tell us all about it......... :thup:

Ok now I understand you. I know not all white people are cowards. I'm talking about the racists ones. One of my best friends in the military was a white guy that would go toe to toe with anyone. The point was that he was not a racist. Every white racist I have come across were scary, cowardly, pussies. That cant be just coincidence as history shows us the same thing. The KKK hid behind their sheets and only attacked when they heavily outnumbered their victims. If I can intentionally slap a white racist and they wont fight back then that tells me they are cowards. If all they do is turn red and or cry in anger what exactly is holding them back from going toe to toe?

This is idiocy. I'm 67 years old, and I've lived in 4 different sections of the country. I've met thousands of people, among them quite a few white racists. Like any other group of people some of them are smart, some are stupid. Some are tough, some are weak. I can guarantee you that some of them I've known, would have you wearing your teeth on your sleeve, if you intentionally slapped them. Your words here are obvious nonsense. You can only stretch the truth so far, without making an ass out of yourself. You've exceeded that point.

Yeah I believe you guy that claims AA turned him into a failure. :lol:

You don't know one white racist that would go toe to toe with me, by himself, with no escape route, let alone more than 1. Dont make me laugh!

I don't think you are as qualified as you believe, but hey!

Yes, the town is still filled with white and black racists.

But the town has kept pace and then some, and, I guarantee, they are not concerned about your type of judgment at all.

I am as qualified as I believe. My point was that the town was filled with racists. The Black ones are only because of the behavior of the white ones. I'm not concerned if they care about my evaluation but hey, I'm on a message board. No one is really concerned.

Now I see why blacks are almost always democrats, they have to have somebody else to blame for their bad behavior. tsk tsp tsp

Now I see why white people instinctively attempt reverse psychology. You cant make me take on your guilt because your people used racial discrimination to get where they are now. You want Black people to not be racist then stop practicing racism. Where ever you see a white person doing it check them and dont let it slide. Remember you have way more to prove to gain our trust. Your history is filled with lies, deception, and the cowardly stacking of the deck to make things come out in your favor.

Now I see why white people instinctively attempt reverse psychology. You cant make me take on your guilt because your people used racial discrimination to get where they are now. You want Black people to not be racist then stop practicing racism. Where ever you see a white person doing it check them and dont let it slide. Remember you have way more to prove to gain our trust. Your history is filled with lies, deception, and the cowardly stacking of the deck to make things come out in your favor.

How about you remember that I don't give a shit about gaining your trust. You wanna live your life hating white people and playing the victim? Have at it.

How about you remember that I don't give a shit about gaining your trust. You wanna live your life hating white people and playing the victim? Have at it.

Well then you should shut up complaining about who Black people blame then. Primarily because I dont give a shit what you think.

Last edited:
If I told how old I was in a round about way you should be able to tell me how old I am then. You cave apes are not very sophisticated are you? :lol:

What and ruin all the fun?
You're a liar and a fraud and I think I'll string you along for awhile and see how many more lies you'll tell.
Oh and be sure to remind me every once in awhile how you never said how old you are...it makes it that much better when I prove you to be a fraud.

You couldn't string along a child. What a reject! You are going to prove I am a fraud? You mean like you are a fraud? This I have to see. :lol:

You claimed to be young.
But that isnt what you said in you're post. You claimed to be retired in the post that you gave away your age.
Then you claimed to have your own business after saying you were retired.
Obviously conflicting statements. Oh what a tangled web you weave.....
Go peddle your bullshit somewhere else.

What and ruin all the fun?
You're a liar and a fraud and I think I'll string you along for awhile and see how many more lies you'll tell.
Oh and be sure to remind me every once in awhile how you never said how old you are...it makes it that much better when I prove you to be a fraud.

You couldn't string along a child. What a reject! You are going to prove I am a fraud? You mean like you are a fraud? This I have to see. :lol:

You claimed to be young.
But that isnt what you said in you're post. You claimed to be retired in the post that you gave away your age.

I am young.
I am retired.
I do own and operate a business.

Those statements are only conflicting to you because of your intelligence level being substandard. Where is the conflict in those statement? Are you sure you know what conflict means?

The fact that you assume those 3 things are conflicting speaks volumes about your level of success in life. The fact you even remember what I told you points to my influence in your life. i dont remember shit about you. Like I said you are not smart enough to catch a child stealing a cookie from a cookie jar. :lol:

You claimed to be young.

I am young.
I am retired.

Those statements are only conflicting to you because of your intelligence level being substandard. Where is the conflict in those statement? Are you sure you know what conflict means?

The fact that you assume those 3 things are conflicting speaks volumes about your level of success in life. The fact you even remember what I told you points to my influence in your life. i dont remember shit about you. Like I said you are not smart enough to catch a child stealing a cookie from a cookie jar. :lol:

You realize no one believes you right?
And what exactly do you consider young? Think carefully or it might conflict with your earlier statements.

You claimed to be young.

I am young.
I am retired.

And what exactly do you consider young? Think carefully or it might conflict with your earlier statements.

You realize that is not my concern don't you?

Dude stop. I already told you that your intelligence level is substandard. You cant possible operate on my high level of intelligence. Your futile attempts to nail down my age are hilarious. :lol:

I am young.
I am retired.

Dude stop. I already told you that your intelligence level is substandard. You cant possible operate on my high level of intelligence. Your futile attempts to nail down my age are hilarious. :lol:

The fact that you dont even remember the post where you gave it away tells me you have the mental capacity of a chimp.

The fact that you dont even remember the post where you gave it away tells me you have the mental capacity of a chimp.

The fact that he constantly brays about his intelligence tells me he's stupid.

The fact that you are obsessing about that post I don't remember is funny. If my mental capacity is at the level of a chimp yours must be at the level of a sloth.

The fact that he constantly brays about his intelligence tells me he's stupid.

Thats a common lib trait...tell a lie enough times and maybe people will start to believe it.
The problem with AssLeper is he keeps opening his mouth and sabotaging all his hard work.

The fact that you are obsessing about that post I don't remember is funny. If my mental capacity is at the level of a chimp yours must be at the level of a sloth.

LOL..of course you want to dismiss it. Just like you dismissed all evidence in the Zim trial.
That's how you work.

LOL..of course you want to dismiss it. Just like you dismissed all evidence in the Zim trial.
That's how you work.

I'm not dismissing anything. I'm laughing at you. You are funny to me.

A very angry, bitter, jealous, racist chimp.

Forum List

Back