Black Panther Terrorists terrorize Texas Town.

Yes to both. Dont you know what retired means? Retired means you don't have to punch a clock and you get to do what you want to. I chose to run a business. I'm still pretty young.

The shirt is dirty because you are wearing it.

Really? Just how old are you? You've already said so dont slip up again. You better start that furious search for that post or you'll get it wrong.

Bwahahahahah....that has to be the lamest save attempt I've ever read.
You're pathetic dude.
And I bet it's a fortune five hundred right? Bwahahahahah......what a tool.

I know I never told you how old I was. I used to work in IT. If I ever told you how old I was you can bet it was a lie. I dont give up that information over the internet. What kind of moron are you? :lol:

Sorry dude you did tell me how old you were in a round about way.
But I'm not surprised you cant keep all your lies straight...you tell so many.
You're more likely seventeen and living in your moms basement.

You are free to call people what you choose to. I honestly don't care if certain people think I am a racist. Thats their problem. I know what I am. If I was a racist trust that I would have no problem letting you know. I wouldn't beat around the bush about it.

You're not beating around the bush, and you're not having any problem letting us know. And no, it's not anyone's problem but yours.

Thats because you fall under the heading of cave ape. Of course I am racist towards you. You dont like me because I am black then you are a cave ape.

One thing I've always noticed about racists like you. You all have a tendency to call white people racists, like you calling me a racist right now. :cool::lol: Click the link >> http://www.usmessageboard.com/music...rite-3-black-musicians-any-kind-if-music.html

Really? Just how old are you? You've already said so dont slip up again. You better start that furious search for that post or you'll get it wrong.

Bwahahahahah....that has to be the lamest save attempt I've ever read.
You're pathetic dude.
And I bet it's a fortune five hundred right? Bwahahahahah......what a tool.

I know I never told you how old I was. I used to work in IT. If I ever told you how old I was you can bet it was a lie. I dont give up that information over the internet. What kind of moron are you? :lol:

If I told how old I was in a round about way you should be able to tell me how old I am then. You cave apes are not very sophisticated are you? :lol:

Shut up ya old ******.
I'm probably younger than you cave ape.

I doubt in ****** years or human years. ******* age faster as well.

Good point. You probably are a lot younger than most here, and certainly much less mature.

Judging by your vocabulary, which mainly consists of the word "******", and your inability to engage in an intelligent debate on any topic using any words in excess of one or two syllables, I would estimate your age to be about 12.

And even for a 12 year old, you are quite a dimwit.

Good point. You probably are a lot younger than most here, and certainly much less mature.

Judging by your vocabulary, which mainly consists of the word "******", and your inability to engage in an intelligent debate on any topic using any words in excess of one or two syllables, I would estimate your age to be about 12.

I missed that little quote. I guess he never heard that "Black dont crack"?

You're not beating around the bush, and you're not having any problem letting us know. And no, it's not anyone's problem but yours.

Thats because you fall under the heading of cave ape. Of course I am racist towards you. You dont like me because I am black then you are a cave ape.

One thing I've always noticed about racists like you. You all have a tendency to call white people racists, like you calling me a racist right now. :cool::lol: Click the link >> http://www.usmessageboard.com/music...rite-3-black-musicians-any-kind-if-music.html

Ok. So you like "the music" that some black musicians play? The truth is that many white club owners that allowed white only patrons through their doors during the era of segregation did too, as did their patrons, which is why they "allowed" black musicians to entertain at their clubs, but between sets, would serve them no food or drink.

It would be very difficult to find a white person who does not like "some of the music" that at least a couple of black artists perform.

I once even knew of a self described Klansman who lived in my neighborhood as a kid that some of the other neighbors said had the "greatest collection" of Motown music they ever saw.

Calm down boon. Darkies are in no place to comment on intelligence, or on debate.

Calm down boon. Darkies are in no place to comment on intelligence, or on debate.

It is bad form to not be calm on a public message board, you pillock. All that I did was "calmly" point out that you are intellectually inferior, which is not solely attributed to your age, and could be hereditary or even genetically related.

It is up to you to prove me wrong, which I seriously doubt that you can.

Last edited:

It is bad form to not be calm on a public message board, you pillock. All that I did was "calmly" point out that you are intellectually inferior, which is not solely attributed to your age, and could be hereditary or even genetically related.

Studies related to genetics(race) and intelligence and prove on average you sambos are intellectually inferior. So don't go there porchmonkey.

And stop typing with one hand and picking out your cornrows with the other.

Last edited:

If I told how old I was in a round about way you should be able to tell me how old I am then. You cave apes are not very sophisticated are you? :lol:

What and ruin all the fun?
You're a liar and a fraud and I think I'll string you along for awhile and see how many more lies you'll tell.
Oh and be sure to remind me every once in awhile how you never said how old you are...it makes it that much better when I prove you to be a fraud.

Studies related to genetics(race) and intelligence and prove on average you sambos are intellectually inferior. So don't go there porchmonkey.

I was already "here" a few posts back, you miscreant. Just as I thought, all that your tiny little BB sized brain can produce are racial slurs.

You still have not and cannot prove me wrong as it relates to YOU personally, and I have given you chance after chance to do so.

The fact that you would try to ride the coattails of decent white people who are superior to you make you a pathetic excuse for a human being.

You are a defective waste of flesh, and have been duped into thinking that being born of a certain race somehow makes you better, when it is clearly obvious that you are nothing but worthless white trash.

What a guillible idiot you are.

I was already "here" a few posts back, you miscreant. Just as I thought, all that your tiny little BB sized brain can produce are racial slurs.

You still have not and cannot prove me wrong as it relates to YOU personally, and I have given you chance after chance to do so.

The fact that you would try to ride the coattails of decent white people who are superior to you make you a pathetic excuse for a human being.

You are a defective waste of flesh, and have been duped into thinking that being born of a certain race somehow makes you better, when it is clearly obvious that you are nothing but worthless white trash.

Stop using words you can't understand. I don't care if you think i am indecent, i am just calling a spade a spade here, lol.

Your gay little posts are but a thin veil for your inferiority complex, which is innate in all chimps like yourself. Because on the totem pole of evolution, you know you are below us. History shows us that.

Stop using words you can't understand. I don't care if you think i am indecent, i am just calling a spade a spade here, lol.

Your gay little posts are but a thin veil for your inferiority complex, which is innate in all chimps like yourself. Because on the totem pole of evolution, you know you are below us. History shows us that.

Lol! You obviously care what I think, little boy. You've responded to EVERY post that I have put up, using the same one liners, because you are not capable of writing anything else, and you are too stupid to see that you are just being played for entertainment.

Did you at least graduate from high school or did you drop out?

I've pointed out the depth of your innate stupidty and tried to dumb it down so that even YOU could comprehend, but you failed there, and you keep proving me right by repeating yourself like the dumb parrot that you are.

Now you have even further proven my point, by once again, trying to align yourself with other white people instead of standing on your own merit and proving that you have at least a fraction of a functioning brain.

And here I thought you might actually have some intelligence to share since you claim to be "superior", you are a disappointment, and you should be ashamed.

Now I am beginning to think that even Stormfront would reject you.

Go kick rocks, SWINE.

Last edited:

What and ruin all the fun?
You're a liar and a fraud and I think I'll string you along for awhile and see how many more lies you'll tell.
Oh and be sure to remind me every once in awhile how you never said how old you are...it makes it that much better when I prove you to be a fraud.

You couldn't string along a child. What a reject! You are going to prove I am a fraud? You mean like you are a fraud? This I have to see. :lol:

Last edited:
What were they doing wrong? They were just telling the truth. Jasper is a shithole filled with racist cave apes. As long they broke no laws they can say what the fuck they want to.

Threatening people for one. Wish a mob of city folk had shown these terrorist the door Texas style.

Why are you white boys so scared of Black people? What was threatening about them? Was the truth threatening or was it just that they were Black? I thought everyone was supposed to be tough in Texas, especially the country folk. The city white boys are pussies. I go down to Dallas and Houston a lot and none of them are tough.

You're cherry picking the wrong ones, like many blacks with your retarded mentality tend to do......

Threatening people for one. Wish a mob of city folk had shown these terrorist the door Texas style.

Why are you white boys so scared of Black people? What was threatening about them? Was the truth threatening or was it just that they were Black? I thought everyone was supposed to be tough in Texas, especially the country folk. The city white boys are pussies. I go down to Dallas and Houston a lot and none of them are tough.

You're cherry picking the wrong ones, like many blacks with your retarded mentality tend to do......

Where are the right ones hiding at? The Black Panthers were in Jasper TX. Where were these tough guys to show the BP their place? They must have been hiding or else they surely would have broken up the demonstration right? Let me tell you why they were hiding. No longer do they have the law on their side to prosecute any Black person that puts a beat down on them in self defense. Now they have to man up and we know racist cowards are not men.....they are just cowards.

Last edited:

Where are the right ones hiding at? The Black Panthers were in Jasper TX. Where were these tough guys to show the BP their place? They must have been hiding or else they surely would have broken up the demonstration right? Let me tell you why they were hiding. No longer do they have the law on their side to prosecute any Black person that puts a beat down on them in self defense. Now they have to man up and we know racist cowards are not men.....they are just cowards.

Never been to Texas, for all i know Jasper is a family oriented area and the BP rolled through and caught everyone by surprise? If a bunch of white thugs just suddenly rolled through a family oriented black neighborhood, that could certainly produce the same result. You foolishly label white people as pussies, a trait racist blacks carry in my opinion. Though in many of my experiences, blacks don't want to fight unless they sneak attack, out number you or have a weapon, pussy shit in other words. Yet i'm smart enough to know that not all blacks are pussies, some of them are some of the toughest bastards i've ever come across. But please feel free to carry on with that racist crap that all whites are pussies then when you step to the right one and get fucked up, don't be a sore loser and tell us all about it......... :thup:

Never been to Texas, for all i know Jasper is a family oriented area and the BP rolled through and caught everyone by surprise? If a bunch of white thugs just suddenly rolled through a family oriented black neighborhood, that could certainly produce the same result. You foolishly label white people as pussies, a trait racist blacks carry in my opinion. Though in many of my experiences, blacks don't want to fight unless they sneak attack, out number you or have a weapon, pussy shit in other words. Yet i'm smart enough to know that not all blacks are pussies, some of them are some of the toughest bastards i've ever come across. But please feel free to carry on with that racist crap that all whites are pussies then when you step to the right one and get fucked up, don't be a sore loser and tell us all about it......... :thup:

Ok now I understand you. I know not all white people are cowards. I'm talking about the racists ones. One of my best friends in the military was a white guy that would go toe to toe with anyone. The point was that he was not a racist. Every white racist I have come across were scary, cowardly, pussies. That cant be just coincidence as history shows us the same thing. The KKK hid behind their sheets and only attacked when they heavily outnumbered their victims. If I can intentionally slap a white racist and they wont fight back then that tells me they are cowards. If all they do is turn red and or cry in anger what exactly is holding them back from going toe to toe?

Forum List

Back