Black Panther Terrorists terrorize Texas Town.

Yes I can guarantee such a thing. Slap a BP and be white and see what happens.

Nah, not at all. BPs are pussies. white and black knows that.

You must mean something else. The BP's would wreck you if you slapped one of them and were white. Maybe you meant protective.

:lol:

6a014e8b0ebca4970d01a510a77767970c-pi

I am as qualified as I believe. My point was that the town was filled with racists. The Black ones are only because of the behavior of the white ones. I'm not concerned if they care about my evaluation but hey, I'm on a message board. No one is really concerned.

Oh, you are silly. Blacks can be racists all on their own, just like whites.

I am as qualified as I believe. My point was that the town was filled with racists. The Black ones are only because of the behavior of the white ones. I'm not concerned if they care about my evaluation but hey, I'm on a message board. No one is really concerned.

Well history tells us a different story. White people are the inventors of the concept of racial superiority. They invented the term eugenics. True story.

Well history tells us a different story. White people are the inventors of the concept of racial superiority. They invented the term eugenics. True story.

Blacks are more racist then whites.

New Black Panther Party Terrorizes Texas Town Over Death of Black Man ? The White Voice

Figures...They would be arrested but ole Holder would just let them go again...

What were they doing wrong? They were just telling the truth. Jasper is a shithole filled with racist cave apes. As long they broke no laws they can say what the fuck they want to.

Threatening people for one. Wish a mob of city folk had shown these terrorist the door Texas style.

Texas style? ...Run into a dilapidated building and be put under siege until they all die? :)

What were they doing wrong? They were just telling the truth. Jasper is a shithole filled with racist cave apes. As long they broke no laws they can say what the fuck they want to.

Threatening people for one. Wish a mob of city folk had shown these terrorist the door Texas style.

Texas style? ...Run into a dilapidated building and be put under siege until they all die? :)

More likely from four hundred yards out.

So esmeralda,did you give assclepias a neg for calling white people cave apes?
And if you want your opinion known,maybe you should at least post a response on the thread itself rather then an impersonal neg.
Chicken?

And if you want your opinion known,maybe you should at least post a response on the thread itself rather then an impersonal neg.
Chicken?

I called racist white people cave apes. There is a difference.

Lets say for the sake of argument you aren't a racist.
Am I now free'd up to call all blacks I deem as racist porch monkey's ?
And if in my opinion you're a racist............?
Weak ass argument dude.

Chicken?

Weak ass argument dude.

You are free to call people what you choose to. I honestly don't care if certain people think I am a racist. Thats their problem. I know what I am. If I was a racist trust that I would have no problem letting you know. I wouldn't beat around the bush about it.

Weak ass argument dude.

You are free to call people what you choose to. I honestly don't care if certain people think I am a racist. Thats their problem. I know what I am. If I was a racist trust that I would have no problem letting you know. I wouldn't beat around the bush about it.

You're not beating around the bush, and you're not having any problem letting us know. And no, it's not anyone's problem but yours.

Weak ass argument dude.

You're not beating around the bush, and you're not having any problem letting us know. And no, it's not anyone's problem but yours.

Thats because you fall under the heading of cave ape. Of course I am racist towards you. You dont like me because I am black then you are a cave ape.

Thats because you fall under the heading of cave ape. Of course I am racist towards you. You dont like me because I am black then you are a cave ape.

Well I for one dont dislike you for your color.....:eusa_whistle:

yeah, sure, including all their innocent children slaughtered by the Federal agencies, ordered by the Federal POTUS.

Chicken?

So, what do you call non-racist white people? Does that mean I can call racist black people *******?

Weak ass argument dude.

Acknowledged. Indeed, you do not beat around the bush...you are as racist as anyone I have ever met.

You're not black, then?

Forum List

Back