Black Panther Terrorists terrorize Texas Town.

Assclap doesn't know anything about the town of Jasper. He should go there and see how it really is.

As soon as it becomes famous for something other than racial conflict I may visit to get my own impression instead of the one I got from someone whose family is from there.

One, I don't believe you know anyone from there, and, in the thirty years I lived in East Texas, I came to know most of the white and black leaders in the town.

And, two, Lonestar talks crap. He would not go to Jasper and he knows why.

Who is afraid of the BP.

They are as pussified as the KKK.

No one is as pussified as the KKK. I've slapped the shit out of a couple of them and they will not fight back. Dont think I would get the same response if i was a white man slapping a BP. Matter of fact I guarantee that wouldnt happen.

And, no, you would have not slapped any of them.

This is the town where the ministerial alliance black and white deserved a medal for keeping the lid on after the Byrd killing. This is the town that convicted one of the killers, sentenced him to death, and it was carried out. This is a town that has had a black chief of police, three to four black members on a seven member city council, this is a town that has black principals at three of the five schools most of the last five years.

This is a town that is doing its damndest to crawl out of the race hole, and we have O.R.I.O.N, you, and Dick Gregory trying to drag it back in. I knew Dick at a time when he did not hate whites. That has changed.

I think you are missing the point. There never should have been a lid to keep on. That kind of hatred doesnt just pop up. That is the culture in the town among racists. Hiring a few Black people is a start but has nothing to do with the culture in that town. I'm not trying to drag it back into anything. That doesn't help Black people in that town at all to return the town to its racist roots. I think you mean we should just pretend the culture was not conducive to multiple racial events happening. Do I have that right? Who is Dick Gregory that hates whites?

I corrected whites above. You can't ignore 150 years of town life in East Texas.

You are a fool if you believe that it is going to be perfect over night.

And you, my friend, are not qualified to make the decision or to evaluate it.

Jasper has it problems, yes, but has come a long, long way, and to suggest it has not is to reveal a woeful ignorance and racism on your part.

You must have me confused with someone else. Where did I state it was going to be perfect overnight? I'm as qualified to make a decision or evaluate it as anyone else. Thats great its come a long way but it needs to catch up faster. The fact that it has had these incidents relatively recently shows that the town has not kept pace with change and outlines my point in saying its filled with racists. What else could it be that is slowing it down?

Assclap doesn't know anything about the town of Jasper. He should go there and see how it really is.

As soon as it becomes famous for something other than racial conflict I may visit to get my own impression instead of the one I got from someone whose family is from there.

One, I don't believe you know anyone from there, and, in the thirty years I lived in East Texas, I came to know most of the white and black leaders in the town.

I wasn't trying to convince you. I was just telling you my experience. Why would I believe you know anyone from there?

Who is afraid of the BP.

No one is as pussified as the KKK. I've slapped the shit out of a couple of them and they will not fight back. Dont think I would get the same response if i was a white man slapping a BP. Matter of fact I guarantee that wouldnt happen.

I would have no reason to slap a BP. I had plenty of reasons to slap the KKK clowns I met in the military. I was trying to provoke a fight for one. They wont fight back I tell you.

Who is afraid of the BP.

I'm not sure whether people would be afraid of the BP, per se. But, do you think that if a group of KKK supporters showed up at a "black" precinct polling place in their bed linens sporting billy clubs would get the same "pass" that BP-ers who did the same stunt received from the Holder DOJ?

I think you are missing the point. There never should have been a lid to keep on. That kind of hatred doesnt just pop up. That is the culture in the town among racists. Hiring a few Black people is a start but has nothing to do with the culture in that town. I'm not trying to drag it back into anything. That doesn't help Black people in that town at all to return the town to its racist roots. I think you mean we should just pretend the culture was not conducive to multiple racial events happening. Do I have that right? Who is Dick Gregory that hates whites?

I corrected whites above. You can't ignore 150 years of town life in East Texas.

Jasper has it problems, yes, but has come a long, long way, and to suggest it has not is to reveal a woeful ignorance and racism on your part.

You must have me confused with someone else. Where did I state it was going to be perfect overnight? I'm as qualified to make a decision or evaluate it as anyone else. Thats great its come a long way but it needs to catch up faster. The fact that it has had these incidents relatively recently shows that the town has not kept pace with change and outlines my point in saying its filled with racists. What else could it be that is slowing it down?

I don't think you are as qualified as you believe, but hey!

Yes, the town is still filled with white and black racists.

But the town has kept pace and then some, and, I guarantee, they are not concerned about your type of judgment at all.

I wasn't trying to convince you. I was just telling you my experience. Why would I believe you know anyone from there?

Because I told you so.

I would have no reason to slap a BP. I had plenty of reasons to slap the KKK clowns I met in the military. I was trying to provoke a fight for one. They wont fight back I tell you.

Nah, that's a lie. If you tried to provoke one in the military, they would have jumped you. In a heartbeat.

Who is afraid of the BP.

I'm not sure whether people would be afraid of the BP, per se. But, do you think that if a group of KKK supporters showed up at a "black" precinct polling place in their bed linens sporting billy clubs would get the same "pass" that BP-ers who did the same stunt received from the Holder DOJ?

Would not need a pass.

The JPD would kick them out pronto.

I don't think you are as qualified as you believe, but hey!

Yes, the town is still filled with white and black racists.

But the town has kept pace and then some, and, I guarantee, they are not concerned about your type of judgment at all.

I am as qualified as I believe. My point was that the town was filled with racists. The Black ones are only because of the behavior of the white ones. I'm not concerned if they care about my evaluation but hey, I'm on a message board. No one is really concerned.

Because I told you so.

Is that the only reason?

Nah, that's a lie. If you tried to provoke one in the military, they would have jumped you. In a heartbeat.

They never did. All they did was turn red. One actually got so mad he cried but he never did anything to retaliate.

Who is afraid of the BP.

They wouldn't need to get a pass. They would be dealt with at the polling place. You never see the KKK rally in all Black neighborhoods because they know better.

They never did. All they did was turn red. One actually got so mad he cried but he never did anything to retaliate.

Your'e so full of shit, your computer is gonna blow up. :bsflag: :badgrin:

Forum List

Back