Black Panther Terrorists terrorize Texas Town.

You realize that is not my concern don't you?

Dude stop. I already told you that your intelligence level is substandard. You cant possible operate on my high level of intelligence. Your futile attempts to nail down my age are hilarious. :lol:

The fact that you dont even remember the post where you gave it away tells me you have the mental capacity of a chimp.

A very angry, bitter, jealous, racist chimp.

You bet he's bitter. He cant stand to see his pres suck so bad and he see's the free shit promise going out the window.
That and he hates to see white people succeed while he fails. But of course thats because he's repressed by whitey.

The fact that you dont even remember the post where you gave it away tells me you have the mental capacity of a chimp.

A very angry, bitter, jealous, racist chimp.

You bet he's bitter. He cant stand to see his pres suck so bad and he see's the free shit promise going out the window.
That and he hates to see white people succeed while he fails. But of course thats because he's repressed by whitey.
Hell,you both sound like "kindergartners..

What and ruin all the fun?
You're a liar and a fraud and I think I'll string you along for awhile and see how many more lies you'll tell.
Oh and be sure to remind me every once in awhile how you never said how old you are...it makes it that much better when I prove you to be a fraud.

You couldn't string along a child. What a reject! You are going to prove I am a fraud? You mean like you are a fraud? This I have to see. :lol:

You claimed to be young.
But that isnt what you said in you're post. You claimed to be retired in the post that you gave away your age.
Then you claimed to have your own business after saying you were retired.
Obviously conflicting statements. Oh what a tangled web you weave.....
Go peddle your bullshit somewhere else.

trolls

Ok now I understand you. I know not all white people are cowards. I'm talking about the racists ones. One of my best friends in the military was a white guy that would go toe to toe with anyone. The point was that he was not a racist. Every white racist I have come across were scary, cowardly, pussies. That cant be just coincidence as history shows us the same thing. The KKK hid behind their sheets and only attacked when they heavily outnumbered their victims. If I can intentionally slap a white racist and they wont fight back then that tells me they are cowards. If all they do is turn red and or cry in anger what exactly is holding them back from going toe to toe?

This is idiocy. I'm 67 years old, and I've lived in 4 different sections of the country. I've met thousands of people, among them quite a few white racists. Like any other group of people some of them are smart, some are stupid. Some are tough, some are weak. I can guarantee you that some of them I've known, would have you wearing your teeth on your sleeve, if you intentionally slapped them. Your words here are obvious nonsense. You can only stretch the truth so far, without making an ass out of yourself. You've exceeded that point.

Yeah I believe you guy that claims AA turned him into a failure. :lol:

You don't know one white racist that would go toe to toe with me, by himself, with no escape route, let alone more than 1. Dont make me laugh!

HA HA HA. To all in this thread. Do believe what this idiot is saying ? Asclepias: You really think there are no white racists who could turn you into a bloody pudding in 10 seconds ? Why not ? Are you 8 feet tall ? 500 lbs ? If you're under 300 lbs, there's thousands who could squish you like a bug, puppy. I won't make you laugh, but you HAVE made me laugh (and others here I'm sure) :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

PS -I notice you're still lying about me being a failure, even though I've corrected you repeatedly. Trying for some kind of USMB booby prize, maybe ?

Last edited:
This is idiocy. I'm 67 years old, and I've lived in 4 different sections of the country. I've met thousands of people, among them quite a few white racists. Like any other group of people some of them are smart, some are stupid. Some are tough, some are weak. I can guarantee you that some of them I've known, would have you wearing your teeth on your sleeve, if you intentionally slapped them. Your words here are obvious nonsense. You can only stretch the truth so far, without making an ass out of yourself. You've exceeded that point.

You don't know one white racist that would go toe to toe with me, by himself, with no escape route, let alone more than 1. Dont make me laugh!

HA HA HA. To all in this thread. Do believe what this idiot is saying ? You really think there are no white racists who could turn you into a bloody pudding in 10 seconds ? Why not ? Are you 8 feet tall ? 500 lbs ? If you're under 300 lbs, there's thousands who could squish you like a bug, puppy. I won't make you laugh, but you HAVE made me laugh (and others here I'm sure) :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You are trying too hard to convince other people you are not nervous. Dont worry about what other people think failure. I'd bet a million on me to stomp a mudhole in any sissified white supremacist you could bring before me. I'd wreck him and leave him crippled for life. Trust that.

Last edited:
I am as qualified as I believe. My point was that the town was filled with racists. The Black ones are only because of the behavior of the white ones. I'm not concerned if they care about my evaluation but hey, I'm on a message board. No one is really concerned.

Now I see why blacks are almost always democrats, they have to have somebody else to blame for their bad behavior. tsk tsp tsp

Now I see why white people instinctively attempt reverse psychology. You cant make me take on your guilt because your people used racial discrimination to get where they are now. You want Black people to not be racist then stop practicing racism. Where ever you see a white person doing it check them and dont let it slide. Remember you have way more to prove to gain our trust. Your history is filled with lies, deception, and the cowardly stacking of the deck to make things come out in your favor.

"lies, deception, and the cowardly stacking of the deck to make things come out in your favor" is exactly what YOU have been doing for years, and you're doing it right now, right here in this thread, supporting affirmative action. Instead of that, YOU SHOULD checking those who do IT, and "don't let it slide.". If you want white people to not be racist, than stop practicing racism (AKA > affirmative action)

Now I see why blacks are almost always democrats, they have to have somebody else to blame for their bad behavior. tsk tsp tsp

Now I see why white people instinctively attempt reverse psychology. You cant make me take on your guilt because your people used racial discrimination to get where they are now. You want Black people to not be racist then stop practicing racism. Where ever you see a white person doing it check them and dont let it slide. Remember you have way more to prove to gain our trust. Your history is filled with lies, deception, and the cowardly stacking of the deck to make things come out in your favor.

"lies, deception, and the cowardly stacking of the deck to make things come out in your favor" is exactly what YOU have been doing for years, and you're doing it right now, right here in this thread, supporting affirmative action. Instead of that, YOU SHOULD checking those who do IT, and "don't let it slide.". If you want white people to not be racist, than stop practicing racism (AKA > affirmative action)

I dont practice AA. White women do that more than anyone else. I cant check a white woman unless I happen to be involved with her. I truly believe you have never been with any woman so you will need to get someone else to do your checking. BTW what does this have to do with the OP?

HA HA HA. To all in this thread. Do believe what this idiot is saying ? You really think there are no white racists who could turn you into a bloody pudding in 10 seconds ? Why not ? Are you 8 feet tall ? 500 lbs ? If you're under 300 lbs, there's thousands who could squish you like a bug, puppy. I won't make you laugh, but you HAVE made me laugh (and others here I'm sure) :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You are trying too hard to convince other people you are not nervous. Dont worry about what other people think failure. I'd bet a million on me to stomp a mudhole in any sissified white supremacist you could bring before me. I'd wreck him and leave crippled for life. Trust that.

The last thing in life that I would trust is anything coming from an imbecile such as you. I have succeeded in life. In fact, with one example I will both show how I succeeded in life, AND :lol: how you just made an idiot out of yourself 48 minutes ago, when you said this >> "I am retired. I do own and operate a business."

EARTH TO AS: I am a RETIRED business owner. I owned a very successful business for 12 years. Now I just collect Social Security and a VA pension. I no longer own or operate the business. But you do (you said). And you said you're retired. Well if you own and operate a business, then you're NOT retired.. You contradicted yourself, you dumb glunk.
Pheeeeeeww!! (high-pitched whistle, eyes rolling around in head)

Last edited:

You are trying too hard to convince other people you are not nervous. Dont worry about what other people think failure. I'd bet a million on me to stomp a mudhole in any sissified white supremacist you could bring before me. I'd wreck him and leave crippled for life. Trust that.

The last thing in life that I would trust is anything coming from an imbecile such as you. I have succeeded in life. In fact, with one example I will both show how ai suceeded in life AND :lol: how you just made an idiot out of yourself 48 minutes ago when you said this >> "I am retired. I do I am retired.
I do own and operate a business.
."

EARTH TO AS: I am a RETIRED business owner. I owned a very successful business for 12 years. Now I just collect Social Security and a VA pension. I no longer own or operate the business. But you do (you said). And you said you're retired. Well if you own and operate a business, then you're NOT retired.. You contradicted yourself, you dumb glunk.

You claimed AA caused you to be a failure on multiple occasions. Now you cant stay on topic because I busted you. What do you think about the BP's holding it down in Jasper and telling all the cave apes play time is over? Just so we are clear you and any other white racist is a cave ape.

I dont practice AA. White women do that more than anyone else. I cant check a white woman unless I happen to be involved with her. I truly believe you have never been with any woman so you will need to get someone else to do your checking. BTW what does this have to do with the OP?

You SUPPORT AA. So everything I said in post # 146 applies to YOU.

Topic relevance? Get back on topic failure.

The last thing in life that I would trust is anything coming from an imbecile such as you. I have succeeded in life. In fact, with one example I will both show how ai suceeded in life AND :lol: how you just made an idiot out of yourself 48 minutes ago when you said this >> "I am retired. I do I am retired.
."

You claimed AA caused you to be a failure on multiple occasions. Now you cant stay on topic because I busted you. What do you think about the BP's holding it down in Jasper and telling all the cave apes play time is over? Just so we are clear you and any other white racist is a cave ape.

No I didn't. I said it caused me to change away from my original targeted occupation. That's not failure. and you said I said it was failure. I never said that. YOU said that, and hoped that I would follow suit. When I didn't, that was YOUR failure right there, and you're continuing to fail at it right now. :lol:

Also, I wouldn't use the word "ape" is I were you. HA HA HA!! This is too funny. Bwa ha ha ha (Burt Reynolds laugh)

http://oi44.tinypic.com/29apboi.jpg

Last edited:
."

No I didn't. I said it caused me to change away from my original targeted occupation. That's not failure. and you said I said it was failure. I never said that. YOU said that, and hoped that I would follow suit. When I didn't, that was YOUR failure right there, and you're continuing to fail at it right now. :lol:

Also, I wouldn't use the word "ape" is I were you. HA HA HA!! This is too funny. Bwa ha ha ha (Burt Reynolds laugh)

I have you so upset you cant stay on topic I see failure. The BP handling the cave apes in Jasper is a topic you are trying to avoid much like you avoiding the fact that you never owned a business and you admitted you were a failure due to AA. BTW learn how to spell or make sense when you post stupid. What does "is I were you" mean?

Oh sure, then I won't be kicking your butt in these posts anymore, right hapless ? Hey guys, looks like the lost one found himself an escape hatch. :razz:

Oh sure, then I won't be kicking your butt in these posts anymore, right hapless ? Hey guys, looks like the lost one found himself an escape hatch. :razz:

You are free to start another thread so I can lay waste to you again. However this thread is important because it shows you cave apes whats up. No one from your crew made a peep to the BP and this is in one of the most racist towns in Texas. Sissies.

I have you so upset you cant stay on topic I see failure. The BP handling the cave apes in Jasper is a topic you are trying to avoid much like you avoiding the fact that you never owned a business and you admitted you were a failure due to AA. BTW learn how to spell or make sense when you post stupid. What does "is I were you" mean?

You know what it means. It's a typo, phony dude, Now, I just love this part about you saying I never owned a business. HA HA. Big mistake, pup. Not only DID I own and operate a business very successfully for 12 years, but it is my experience with that, which allows me to know that you do not own and operate a business.

Because owning and operating a business is a ton of work. It is long hours trying to keep on top of everything, and keep it all intact. Ask any business owner/operator. They'll tell you. But you ? You're HERE - in this forum hour in and hour out, just blabbing away, with plenty of time to spare. You don't even come close to resembling a business owner/operator. My guess is your business if grab-loot, and sucking up every govt $ you can get your hands on, and by the way you lie in here, I'd also guess you've got multiple govt giveaways going your way, all based on false premises.

Watch out! You might be spending so much time here, that your govt payment scams could be unravelling. Maybe you better get back there and check on them. You wouldn't want the administrators to catch you in the ACT.

You know what it means. It's a typo, phony dude, Now, I just love this part about you saying I never owned a business. HA HA. Big mistake, pup. Not only DID I own and operate a business very successfully for 12 years, but it is my experience with that, which allows me to know that you do not own and operate a business.

Because owning and operating a business is a ton of work. It is long hours trying to keep on top of everything, and keep it all intact. Ask any business owner/operator. They'll tell you. But you ? You're HERE - in this forum hour in and hour out, just blabbing away, with plenty of time to spare. You don't even come close to resembling a business owner/operator. My guess is your business if grab-loot, and sucking up every govt $ you can get your hands on, and by the way you lie in here, I'd also guess you've got multiple govt giveaways going your way, all based on false premises.

Watch out! You might be spending so much time here, that your govt payment scams could be unravelling. Maybe you better get back there and check on them. You wouldn't want the administrators to catch you in the ACT.

Now you are just boring me. Lets discuss the topic. Last warning or I will have to relegate you to the sidelines. What say you of the Black Panthers showing your boys who is boss?

You are free to start another thread so I can lay waste to you again. However this thread is important because it shows you cave apes whats up. No one from your crew made a peep to the BP and this is in one of the most racist towns in Texas. Sissies.

What if those trashbags tried their racist crap in here in central and North Florida ? Would they wear bulletproof vests ? They could. They could also lay claim to being the next Jordan Davis and Travon Martin, too. I wouldn't encourage the morons to swing their billy clubs at me. I'd probably eve try to discourage them for doing that. But if they insisted, it would be a clear cut case of > "Go ahead. Make my day!!"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...in_Road_South_Military_cemetery_977687052.jpg

Last edited:

Now you are just boring me. Lets discuss the topic. Last warning or I will have to relegate you to the sidelines. What say you of the Black Panthers showing your boys who is boss?

Click the link in POST # 159 to see what of the Black Panthers showing our Florida boys who they thought was boss.

http://www.gunblast.com/images/Kel-Tec9mm/DSC00725.jpg

It would go something like my old boot camp drill sargeant (Fort Jackson, South Carolina) would say >> "Boy! Y'all done took a wrong turn, boy! Now you can about face, and foward march, before I put this steel tip boot right straight up your ass, boy! Now, git!"

Any more questions ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back