Zone1 Black Parents Demand Ten Million Dollars After Son Is "Forced" To Play Cotton Picking Game

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
After watching the video of the game in question, I think that this is just basically another cry for attention in the media. :rolleyes:

I wasnt sure what the hell this game was.. never heard of it so looked it up.
What I found in the video below.. you can see is a bunch of white supremests !
Racists using racial epitaphs ! what else could it be?????? anyone?

Actually what I saw from this game is it has absolutely NOTHING to do with picking cotton. The kids parents and LAWYER are confusing store bought cotton balls with picking cotton out in a field..

yeah, the kid was probably harassed later for acting ridiculous and claiming racism.... The attorney? said this was the worst case he ever saw?? yeah of course he does because he knows he stands to make millions in his cut!

thank you justice warriors!!!!

This is very much like the lawsuit against Hobby Lobby for selling glass jars with a stem and a cotton boll.

This is very much like the lawsuit against Hobby Lobby for selling glass jars with a stem and a cotton boll.

Gotta give you the winner cause I posted it minutes before you did. but ...... yes! its total BS once more!

Gotta give you the winner cause I posted it minutes before you did. but ...... yes! its total BS once more!
I saw your vid and removed mine. This crazy bunch must go ballistic every time they go to a drug store.

Yeah so seeing how a normal person would not think this was a racist game, ...and obviously the point of the whole damn thing was to let the kids have some fun.. a white teacher is supposed to think to his self, gee are there any black kids in my class? and why? because hes playing a racist game? why would he single out black kids ....
Hell, when your mind is NOT thinking racism, theres no way you're going to even see that AND thats the thing these liberals completely miss. Its BS and the 10 Mil number is way out of the park. they are probably hoping the schools settle for 2 or three million

Just trying to win the ghetto lottery. Nothing more than a shameless attempt at a bullshit money grab. If these fuckers had any pride they'd be embarrassed. 10 million... Get the fuck out of here.

Just trying to win the ghetto lottery. Nothing more than a shameless attempt at a bullshit money grab. If these fuckers had any pride they'd be embarrassed. 10 million... Get the fuck out of here.
Ask for 10 million and if it only ends up being 100 thousand or even 50 thousand, it's still a win for the money grab. Much lower than 50 thousand will be mostly paying for the lawyer.

Forum List

Back