Black "pastor" arrested for crime of watering his neighbours garden

It's fun to see these "don't tread on me folks" admit they have no problem with being tread on -- as long as those getting it the worst are those darkies....

The officer has to notify you of what crime you are believe to be committing before they can compel you to identify yourself......watering the grass is not a crime.....at best, the officer can claim he suspects the guy of breaking in the house......

It's fun to see these "don't tread on me folks" admit they have no problem with being tread on -- as long as those getting it the worst are those darkies....

The officer has to notify you of what crime you are believe to be committing before they can compel you to identify yourself......watering the grass is not a crime.....at best, the officer can claim he suspects the guy of breaking in the house......
so are you now a dont tread on me guy??

2006 Alabama Code - Section 15-5-30 — Authority of peace officer to stop and question.​

A sheriff or other officer acting as sheriff, his deputy or any constable, acting within their respective counties, any marshal, deputy marshal or policeman of any incorporated city or town within the limits of the county or any highway patrolman or state trooper may stop any person abroad in a public place whom he reasonably suspects is committing, has committed or is about to commit a felony or other public offense and may demand of him his name, address and an explanation of his actions.

2006 Alabama Code - Section 15-5-30 — Authority of peace officer to stop and question.​

A sheriff or other officer acting as sheriff, his deputy or any constable, acting within their respective counties, any marshal, deputy marshal or policeman of any incorporated city or town within the limits of the county or any highway patrolman or state trooper may stop any person abroad in a public place whom he reasonably suspects is committing, has committed or is about to commit a felony or other public offense and may demand of him his name, address and an explanation of his actions.
And the only way to prove that is to present a photo ID. Or, is a cop just supposed to take his word for it and leave the scene?

And the only way to prove that is to present a photo ID. Or, is a cop just supposed to take his word for it and leave the scene?

I get your point, but the law should be made much more clear than it is. I do not read it as someone has to SHOW their ID

still not what the law says,,, not to mention ids can be forged,,
Well, gee whiz! Let's do away with photo IDs...lol

You know how stupid you sound?

If a cop knocks on your door and says he has a warrant, are you going to ask to see identification and the warrant, or just take his word for it?

Well, gee whiz! Let's do away with photo IDs...lol

You know how stupid you sound?

If a cop knocks on your door and says he has a warrant, are you going to ask to see identification and the warrant, or just take his word for it?
youre struggling really hard to justify your lack of reading abilities,,,

I'm old enough and experienced enough to know that when a cop requests identification, he wants to see a photo ID...lol
the law doesnt ask for an ID,, it says you must provide your name address and explanation of your actions,,,

an education is a bad thing to waste and yet here you are doing just that,,

Forum List

Back