Black "pastor" arrested for crime of watering his neighbours garden

Heck, I remember this one. Cops pulled over an elderly couple because they had an Ohio State Buckeyes sticker on the back of their car.

Bonnie Jonas-Boggioni, 65, and her husband were driving home to Plano, Texas from Columbus after attending her mother-in-law’s funeral when a pair of black police SUV’s stopped the couple a few miles outside of Memphis.

“Knowing I wasn’t speeding, I couldn’t imagine why,” Jonas-Boggioni told the Columbus Dispatch. “They were very serious. They had the body armor and the guns.”

On the back of Jonas-Boggioni’s car was a Buckeye leaf decal, similar to the one players’ have on their helmets, and cops mistakenly thought it was marijuana leaf.

Elderly couple pulled over after their Buckeye car decal is mistaken for a marijuana leaf

Even if it was, there was no justification for pulling them over. Instead of "sorry" the couple got........

After trying to explain that the sticker was not a marijuana leaf and that she and her husband were not trafficking drugs cross-country, the police advised Jonas-Boggioni to remove the sticker as to not cause any more confusion.
The moronic cops assumed that every other cop is as dumb as they are. Butler County is where someone took a shot at Trump at his Klan rally.

I went back to the op to read the article. I'm gobsmacked that the cops were dumb enough to go and check. In the UK, the cops on the phone would just say get lost, "You want us to come out because someone is watering a garden?".

Either American cops are overly bored or dumber than a box of rocks. The dumb rocks are being sued because they were too dumb to know their job.
sounds like uk cops do nothing. she said it was suspicous person and suspicious car at home were no one is supposed to be there. she didnt regconize him tell after the cops were there.

Forum List

Back