🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Pastor brings it home at Donald Trump Cleveland Rally and goes after liberal media!

"Black" pastor? If he was white wouldn't you have just said "pastor?"
If you did not have so many racist claiming racism in places where there is none no one would have to say race or color in places where it does not belong.
Where there's smoke there's fire asshole
no, usually when there is a claim of racism, usually there are assholes making the claims.
but you almost had it right. impressively close for a liberal to be honest with you.

If you did not have so many racist claiming racism in places where there is none no one would have to say race or color in places where it does not belong.
Where there's smoke there's fire asshole
I did not say racism does not exist but claiming people are racist when it is the racist making the claim makes you pretty lame.

Its always someone else's fault with you guys.
Who's fault? TheOldSchool and others making claims against people for being racist when no racism is intended. It would be like me saying that every asshole I had to deal with in my business days hated women when in fact there were all different sorts of reasons that had nothing to do with me being a female.

Hate hearing a Black mans support for Trump don't you ?
:cuckoo:
Just answer the question. Most Liberals will marginalize any Black person that supports a republican others get down right nasty about it. Which are you ?
Neither dummy.

There are gay people who vote republican too. Crazy stuff.

Weeeeeee! Way to take personal responsibility. You must be a "conservative"!
Actually by most definitions in the political realm by many I would be considered a liberal. I believe you should be able to have whatever your hearts desires as long as it does not affect me, my family or friends negatively.

Who's fault? TheOldSchool and others making claims against people for being racist when no racism is intended. It would be like me saying that every asshole I had to deal with in my business days hated women when in fact there were all different sorts of reasons that had nothing to do with me being a female.

Whether racism is intended or not doesn't mean it disappears. He's endorsed by the KKK he maligned minorities, women, muslims, protesters etc. So you can pretend the dog whistle wasn't blown repeatedly but no one is willing to play along

Whether racism is intended or not doesn't mean it disappears. He's endorsed by the KKK he maligned minorities, women, muslims, protesters etc. So you can pretend the dog whistle wasn't blown repeatedly but no one is willing to play along
I have supposedly maligned certain people over the years too. If you wanted to come up with some off the wall claim you may very well be able to do so. Let's see I purportedly hated attorneys and judges when the bank and insurance companies went after me for their fraud and counterfeiting (someone forgot to tell them I have good friends who are both judges and attorneys). I must hate prostitutes because I fired one off of a job site (I did not like the idea she had side work while on my job site and she was clocked in while doing it). I ran off certain panhandlers I must hate poor people (amazingly the ones I ran off were borrowing other peoples children to take out to panhandle with them so they could buy drugs). I could go on and on all day of things people have came up with over the years. It does not make it the truth. You can try to skew something but again it does not validate your slant on it.

Weeeeeee! Way to take personal responsibility. You must be a "conservative"!
Actually by most definitions in the political realm by many I would be considered a liberal. I believe you should be able to have whatever your hearts desires as long as it does not affect me, my family or friends negatively.

Really? So...if I own a deli....I can refuse to serve anyone I want for any reason? Are you that kind of liberal?

Forum List

Back