🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Pastor brings it home at Donald Trump Cleveland Rally and goes after liberal media!

It's always funny when the Republicans trot out a black supporter and go, "Look! We found one!" :lol:
Republicans dont show case people for their race or gender that is a Dhimicrat tactics.

Of course they do. Both parties do. There have been maybe three other threads about this today, and none of them identify him as "a pastor". It's always "a black pastor".

Kind of like our first black president that's half white????

Can any of you make an argument that isn't, "Well the Democrats..."? I'm no Democrat.

You're no Democrat, but you just come here to bash the Republicans. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.........

I've only ever supported Republicans. But then idiots like you nominate idiots like Trump, and I end up sitting out another election.

Republicans dont show case people for their race or gender that is a Dhimicrat tactics.

Of course they do. Both parties do. There have been maybe three other threads about this today, and none of them identify him as "a pastor". It's always "a black pastor".
No, the Republicans dont. They deliberately try to avoid it. Carson, for example is among the top leaders of the party because he is a surgeon, not because he is black.

You Democrats are currently selecting for your Presidential nominee a person whose only qualification is that she has a vagina and its the vaginas turn.

And you numbskulls think that works.

I'm no Democrat, and stated that both parties do it. Now tell me why Republicans insist on saying "a black pastor" instead of just "a pastor".

Dude they put pastors up there of all races, not just black.

Sheesh

I'm not accusing the Trump campaign of deliberately doing it, but the conservative media is. I don't see the Trump campaign introducing him as "a black pastor".
Who is this conservative media?

I've only ever supported Republicans. But then idiots like you nominate idiots like Trump, and I end up sitting out another election.

Think about this for just a moment, dude.

You are referring to a self made millionaire, popular TV star and top selling author of being an idiot because he does not reflect your ideological beliefs.

IF you did, you might realize who the real idiot is here.

Can any of you make an argument that isn't, "Well the Democrats..."? I'm no Democrat.

You're no Democrat, but you just come here to bash the Republicans. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.........

We in Ohio don't vote until Tuesday. You have no idea who I support.

Ha, he lost the Communist/Progressive wingnuts as soon as he mentioned God. But great speech. Thanks.

You were quick to call me a Democrat for bashing the only Republican candidate you've seen me bash. :rolleyes:

You are referring to a self made millionaire, popular TV star and top selling author of being an idiot because he does not reflect your ideological beliefs.

Self made millionaire. How much was that "small loan" he received from his father? Oh, that's right. A million dollars.

You were quick to call me a Democrat for bashing the only Republican candidate you've seen me bash. :rolleyes:

So what else do I have to go by??????

"Black" pastor? If he was white wouldn't you have just said "pastor?"
If you did not have so many racist claiming racism in places where there is none no one would have to say race or color in places where it does not belong.

Weeeeeee! Way to take personal responsibility. You must be a "conservative"!
Actually by most definitions in the political realm by many I would be considered a liberal. I believe you should be able to have whatever your hearts desires as long as it does not affect me, my family or friends negatively.

The last sentence is conservative thinking. Liberals want everyone to only have according to their need.

Self made millionaire. How much was that "small loan" he received from his father? Oh, that's right. A million dollars.

And it is now 4000 times that amount, not bad by any measure.

If you did not have so many racist claiming racism in places where there is none no one would have to say race or color in places where it does not belong.

Its always someone else's fault with you guys.
Who's fault? TheOldSchool and others making claims against people for being racist when no racism is intended. It would be like me saying that every asshole I had to deal with in my business days hated women when in fact there were all different sorts of reasons that had nothing to do with me being a female.

Whether racism is intended or not doesn't mean it disappears. He's endorsed by the KKK he maligned minorities, women, muslims, protesters etc. So you can pretend the dog whistle wasn't blown repeatedly but no one is willing to play along
And the Democratic Party nominee will be endorsed by the Communist Party USA. Trump has disavowed the endorsement of a former KKK member. The Democrats have never done the same for the Communist party. Unless you ignore history the Communist make the KKK look like quire boys.

Actually by most definitions in the political realm by many I would be considered a liberal. I believe you should be able to have whatever your hearts desires as long as it does not affect me, my family or friends negatively.

The last sentence is conservative thinking. Liberals want everyone to only have according to their need.
And they are willing to take from others to accomplish that.

And the Democratic Party nominee will be endorsed by the Communist Party USA. Trump has disavowed the endorsement of a former KKK member. The Democrats have never done the same for the Communist party. Unless you ignore history the Communist make the KKK look like quire boys.
Choirboys, dumbfuck...

choirboy

[kwahyuh r-boi]

noun
a boy who sings in a choir, especially a church choir.
Slang. a person who is notably honest, moral, or innocent.

Last edited:

Ahem do you know the difference between $1 million and $10 billion? Its $9 billion $999 million lol.

And they are willing to take from others to accomplish that.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Ahem do you know the difference between $1 million and $10 billion? Its $9 billion $999 million lol.

Are you sure about that? 1 billion = 1000 million

Are you sure about that? 1 billion = 1000 million

Yes 10 billion minus 1 million = 9 billion 999 million what the hell are they teaching in school these days.

This pastor will have the the democrats wanting to bring back their Fugitive Slave Act.

Black Pastor brings it home at Donald Trump Cleveland Rally and goes after liberal media!

A token supporter is always good advertising. I wonder how much money Trump donated to the token's church?

Forum List

Back