🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Pastor brings it home at Donald Trump Cleveland Rally and goes after liberal media!

It's no secret and he's not new to communication. He shits on all these different groups and then the crowd gets angry. By coicidence. Called ni**ers and wet backs....rapists and murderers. Or as Trump like so say without explanation...."Bad guys".

You can pretend but no one is willing to play this game with you.
Shits on what groups? Out of the slums people are calling one another niger. I don't see wetbacks as a bad word either as those are generally immigrant workers and most of them work pretty damn hard to make a living. That hard work and the sweat from it is how the term came to be. Rapist? are you referring to the immigrants in the EU? If you are there are a lot of rapes going on over there if you haven't noticed. Street thugs and ME thugs murder one another. No news there.

Trump has already denounce wanting or having any KKK connections a. I'm willing to take him at his word until y

What substance could I provide when the only thing you require from Trump is that he say otherwise?

I mean all he has to do is say "I didn't mean that" and you'll go "gotta take him at his word"!
Like I said unless you have something concrete tying him to the KKK I'll take his word on it that its not his cup of tea.

It's always funny when the Republicans trot out a black supporter and go, "Look! We found one!" :lol:

The greatest fear the Democrat party has is a politically educated black population.
The ******* are stupid, like the rest of Americans.

I wouldn't say the rest of Americans, but a good percentage.

That's why it's important for people to understand politics. Know what you are voting for besides Democrats are for the poor and Republicans are for the rich.

The greatest fear the Democrat party has is a politically educated black population.
The ******* are stupid, like the rest of Americans.

I wouldn't say the rest of Americans, but a good percentage.

That's why it's important for people to understand politics. Know what you are voting for besides Democrats are for the poor and Republicans are for the rich.
If people understood politics they'd know why the Founders didn't give them the vote. Fucking mobs for mob rule...

It's always funny when the Republicans trot out a black supporter and go, "Look! We found one!" :lol:
Republicans dont show case people for their race or gender that is a Dhimicrat tactics.

Of course they do. Both parties do. There have been maybe three other threads about this today, and none of them identify him as "a pastor". It's always "a black pastor".

Republicans dont show case people for their race or gender that is a Dhimicrat tactics.

Of course they do. Both parties do. There have been maybe three other threads about this today, and none of them identify him as "a pastor". It's always "a black pastor".
No, the Republicans dont. They deliberately try to avoid it. Carson, for example is among the top leaders of the party because he is a surgeon, not because he is black.

You Democrats are currently selecting for your Presidential nominee a person whose only qualification is that she has a vagina and its the vaginas turn.

And you numbskulls think that works.

Kind of like our first black president that's half white????

No, the Republicans dont. They deliberately try to avoid it. Carson, for example is among the top leaders of the party because he is a surgeon, not because he is black.

You Democrats are currently selecting for your Presidential nominee a person whose only qualification is that she has a vagina and its the vaginas turn.

I'm no Democrat, and stated that both parties do it. Now tell me why Republicans insist on saying "a black pastor" instead of just "a pastor".

Can any of you make an argument that isn't, "Well the Democrats..."? I'm no Democrat.

I'm no Democrat, and stated that both parties do it. Now tell me why Republicans insist on saying "a black pastor" instead of just "a pastor".

Dude they put pastors up there of all races, not just black.

Sheesh

Can any of you make an argument that isn't, "Well the Democrats..."? I'm no Democrat.

You're no Democrat, but you just come here to bash the Republicans. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.........

Dude they put pastors up there of all races, not just black.

Sheesh

I'm not accusing the Trump campaign of deliberately doing it, but the conservative media is. I don't see the Trump campaign introducing him as "a black pastor".

Forum List

Back