🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Pastor brings it home at Donald Trump Cleveland Rally and goes after liberal media!

"Black" pastor? If he was white wouldn't you have just said "pastor?"
If you did not have so many racist claiming racism in places where there is none no one would have to say race or color in places where it does not belong.

Weeeeeee! Way to take personal responsibility. You must be a "conservative"!
Actually by most definitions in the political realm by many I would be considered a liberal. I believe you should be able to have whatever your hearts desires as long as it does not affect me, my family or friends negatively.

Really? So...if I own a deli....I can refuse to serve anyone I want for any reason? Are you that kind of liberal?
If you owned a deli I probably wouldn't want to eat there anyhow.

If you did not have so many racist claiming racism in places where there is none no one would have to say race or color in places where it does not belong.

Actually by most definitions in the political realm by many I would be considered a liberal. I believe you should be able to have whatever your hearts desires as long as it does not affect me, my family or friends negatively.

Really? So...if I own a deli....I can refuse to serve anyone I want for any reason? Are you that kind of liberal?

You did not answer the question. I wonder why?

Let's say you own a deli. Should you be able to refuse service to any person for any reason? Come on, lib.....don't avoid the question.

Its always someone else's fault with you guys.
I heard Trump is going to sue Move On Dot Terrorist Org for the rent of the building and the signs destroyed.......plus lawyers fees and etc............................

Are you taking up a collection to pay for the CRIMINAL ACTIVITY of the BLM thugs.

Let's say you own a deli. Should you be able to refuse service to any person for any reason? Come on, lib.....don't avoid the question.
If I own something it would be mine not yours. You confuse publicly owned with privately owned property and businesses. If I own the business then yes I could refuse you for any reason I desire. That is why you own the business instead of working for someone else who owns it. What part of private ownership do you not understand? If you don't like being refused service at a privately owned facility then do business at another establishment that is not privately owned. You even have an option of building your own privately owned business as competition with the business that refused you service. That is capitalism.

If I own something it would be mine not yours. You confuse publicly owned with privately owned property and businesses. If I own the business then yes I could refuse you for any reason I desire. That is why you own the business instead of working for someone else who owns it. What part of private ownership do you not understand? If you don't like being refused service at a privately owned facility then do business at another establishment that is not privately owned. You even have an option of building your own privately owned business as competition with the business that refused you service. That is capitalism.

You are not a liberal, then. You don't understand the way this nation works and why public accomodation laws are necessary for a free market to operate smoothly.

You don't even understand what kind of entity a deli is. It open to the public. You must serve the ******* and the gays. Sorry.

You are not a liberal, then. You don't understand the way this nation works and why public accomodation laws are necessary for a free market to operate smoothly.

You don't even understand what kind of entity a deli is. It open to the public. You must serve the ******* and the gays. Sorry.

There you go making assumptions and accusations as usual. A public accommodation is something owned by the public. Some businesses and enterprises are also publicly owned and not privately owned. You are the one who doesn't understand. It is my right to rent a house I owned to a black and white couple if I desire. It is not up to you or a few others who do not think that is right. It is strictly up to me. If you don't like it you are free as a consumer to either rent from another or find a motel.
What you are talking about is communism.

There you go making assumptions and accusations as usual. A public accommodation is something owned by the public. Some businesses and enterprises are also publicly owned and not privately owned. You are the one who doesn't understand. It is my right to rent a house I owned to a black and white couple if I desire. It is not up to you or a few others who do not think that is right. It is strictly up to me. If you don't like it you are free as a consumer to either rent from another or find a motel.

Nope. It's American free market capitalism being regulated to serve the interests of the citizens.

You are wrong. And you will never see things go your way as long as we are a constitutional republic. This battle has been waged and won.

You simply must serve the muzzies and the wetbacks. Sorry.

If I owned a deli I would certainly open it up to the gays, I would also make sure I had massive quantities of hot dogs, kielbasa and any other meat that could be carved into a dick. Gays like that.
Hell, I would most likely make sure to serve tacos for the lesbians, any food that has that shape is sure to be a big hit with them.

Nope. It's American free market capitalism being regulated to serve the interests of the citizens.

You are wrong. And you will never see things go your way as long as we are a constitutional republic. This battle has been waged and won.

Thats a foolish as telling me I have to allow a company working on my home to bring illegals on my property.
I have thrown so many companies off of my property for just that reason. I refuse to knowingly and willingly have a single dollar of mine go to feeding a disease ridden illegal POS or his vile family.

Sorry commi you haven't won. Capitalism and free markets depend on private enterprises and private property. People are obviously tired of the communist agenda y'all have had going on. The end is nigh and you little whiners desiring to control other people's thoughts, businesses, religion and lives are getting ready to be thrown out with the regular ole trash.

Sorry commi you haven't won. Capitalism and free markets depend on private enterprises and private property. People are obviously tired of the communist agenda y'all have had going on. The end is nigh and you little whiners desiring to control other people's thoughts, businesses, religion and lives are getting ready to be thrown out with the regular ole trash.

Really by who? Trump? Bwaaahhhaahhhhaaa!

I'm a business owner, by the way. I refuse to serve bigots. That's legal.

Really by who? Trump? Bwaaahhhaahhhhaaa!

I'm a business owner, by the way. I refuse to serve bigots. That's legal.
Glad to see you are a hypocrite on top of all the other things you are.

Who's fault? TheOldSchool and others making claims against people for being racist when no racism is intended. It would be like me saying that every asshole I had to deal with in my business days hated women when in fact there were all different sorts of reasons that had nothing to do with me being a female.

Whether racism is intended or not doesn't mean it disappears. He's endorsed by the KKK he maligned minorities, women, muslims, protesters etc. So you can pretend the dog whistle wasn't blown repeatedly but no one is willing to play along
I have supposedly maligned certain people over the years too. If you wanted to come up with some off the wall claim you may very well be able to do so. Let's see I purportedly hated attorneys and judges when the bank and insurance companies went after me for their fraud and counterfeiting (someone forgot to tell them I have good friends who are both judges and attorneys). I must hate prostitutes because I fired one off of a job site (I did not like the idea she had side work while on my job site and she was clocked in while doing it). I ran off certain panhandlers I must hate poor people (amazingly the ones I ran off were borrowing other peoples children to take out to panhandle with them so they could buy drugs). I could go on and on all day of things people have came up with over the years. It does not make it the truth. You can try to skew something but again it does not validate your slant on it.

My validation comes from the fact that you can't refute what I said and instead talked about yourself and not the history of Trump.

You said yourself the racism wasn't intended. Regardless if it was intended or unintentional that doesn't change the fact that it occurred.

I heard Trump is going to sue Move On Dot Terrorist Org for the rent of the building and the signs destroyed.......plus lawyers fees and etc............................

Are you taking up a collection to pay for the CRIMINAL ACTIVITY of the BLM thugs.

Oh you HEARD!!! WOW!

I heard Trump say he was going to sue Ted the didn't. Sue the media, he cant. HEARD the guy yesterday was with ISIS, he wasnt. And heard he had investigators in Hawaii who had info on Obama...and didnt. So what your heard doesn't matter.

Oh you HEARD!!! WOW!

I heard Trump say he was going to sue Ted the didn't. Sue the media, he cant. HEARD the guy yesterday was with ISIS, he wasnt. And heard he had investigators in Hawaii who had info on Obama...and didnt. So what your heard doesn't matter.
I heard it after I started the rumor.......LOL

Who's fault? TheOldSchool and others making claims against people for being racist when no racism is intended. It would be like me saying that every asshole I had to deal with in my business days hated women when in fact there were all different sorts of reasons that had nothing to do with me being a female.

Whether racism is intended or not doesn't mean it disappears. He's endorsed by the KKK he maligned minorities, women, muslims, protesters etc. So you can pretend the dog whistle wasn't blown repeatedly but no one is willing to play along
I have supposedly maligned certain people over the years too. If you wanted to come up with some off the wall claim you may very well be able to do so. Let's see I purportedly hated attorneys and judges when the bank and insurance companies went after me for their fraud and counterfeiting (someone forgot to tell them I have good friends who are both judges and attorneys). I must hate prostitutes because I fired one off of a job site (I did not like the idea she had side work while on my job site and she was clocked in while doing it). I ran off certain panhandlers I must hate poor people (amazingly the ones I ran off were borrowing other peoples children to take out to panhandle with them so they could buy drugs). I could go on and on all day of things people have came up with over the years. It does not make it the truth. You can try to skew something but again it does not validate your slant on it.

My validation comes from the fact that you can't refute what I said and instead talked about yourself and not the history of Trump.

You said yourself the racism wasn't intended. Regardless if it was intended or unintentional that doesn't change the fact that it occurred.
Trump has already denounce wanting or having any KKK connections a. I'm willing to take him at his word until you actually have substance to prove otherwise.

"Maligned minorities, women, muslims, protesters etc?"
Please explain in more detail on how you think that was done. Is that because he does not want to have immigrants brought in from the ME and thinks illegal immigrants need to go? Many of those protesters are idiots so I suppose I maligned them also.

The comment no racism intended was concerning Oldschool trying to take issue about the comment about the video with a "black pastor".

Last edited:
It's no secret and he's not new to communication. He shits on all these different groups and then the crowd gets angry. By coicidence. Called ni**ers and wet backs....rapists and murderers. Or as Trump like so say without explanation...."Bad guys".

You can pretend but no one is willing to play this game with you.

Trump has already denounce wanting or having any KKK connections a. I'm willing to take him at his word until y

What substance could I provide when the only thing you require from Trump is that he say otherwise?

I mean all he has to do is say "I didn't mean that" and you'll go "gotta take him at his word"!

Forum List

Back