🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Pastor brings it home at Donald Trump Cleveland Rally and goes after liberal media!

CdhBbg0VAAAZJjL.jpg

This pastor will have the the democrats wanting to bring back their Fugitive Slave Act.

Black Pastor brings it home at Donald Trump Cleveland Rally and goes after liberal media!

A token supporter is always good advertising. I wonder how much money Trump donated to the token's church?

There goes the racist left with their racist code words.

This pastor will have the the democrats wanting to bring back their Fugitive Slave Act.

A token supporter is always good advertising. I wonder how much money Trump donated to the token's church?

It's you Trump followers who are the racists. That's why you need to point out one of the few black folks who follow Trump.

I've only ever supported Republicans. But then idiots like you nominate idiots like Trump, and I end up sitting out another election.

Think about this for just a moment, dude.

You are referring to a self made millionaire, popular TV star and top selling author of being an idiot because he does not reflect your ideological beliefs.

IF you did, you might realize who the real idiot is here.

Self made millionaire. How much was that "small loan" he received from his father? Oh, that's right. A million dollars.

Ahem do you know the difference between $1 million and $10 billion? Its $9 billion $999 million lol.

Are you sure about that? 1 billion = 1000 million

Yes 10 billion minus 1 million = 9 billion 999 million what the hell are they teaching in school these days.

OK, you left out a comma, sorry I didn't understand the incorrect grammar. You could/should have said 9 billion, 999 million. Or 9.999 billion, that would have made complete sense. Sorry to get your shorts in a knot.

It's you Trump followers who are the racists. That's why you need to point out one of the few black folks who follow Trump.

Really, you are arguing that because you say that Trump supporters are racist that allows you to use racist terms? Really? That is the extent of your logic? Wow, simply wow.

Really, you are arguing that because you say that Trump supporters are racist that allows you to use racist terms? Really? That is the extent of your logic? Wow, simply wow.

That's not half as bad as typical Trump followers would characterize him if he didn't agree with them. ****** would be the first word out of their stupid mouths.

If you did not have so many racist claiming racism in places where there is none no one would have to say race or color in places where it does not belong.

Weeeeeee! Way to take personal responsibility. You must be a "conservative"!
Actually by most definitions in the political realm by many I would be considered a liberal. I believe you should be able to have whatever your hearts desires as long as it does not affect me, my family or friends negatively.

The last sentence is conservative thinking. Liberals want everyone to only have according to their need.
And they are willing to take from others to accomplish that.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.
To each what he or she has earned and a Government that lets them keep it. That's Conservatism. .

That's not half as bad as typical Trump followers would characterize him if he didn't agree with them. ****** would be the first word out of their stupid mouths.

Man, you just can't stop making things up out of sail cloth. Look, you used racist terms and I don't think I called you a racist by calling out your words. You, on the other hand, use the word very freely, makes an Imax projector jealous.

And the Democratic Party nominee will be endorsed by the Communist Party USA. Trump has disavowed the endorsement of a former KKK member. The Democrats have never done the same for the Communist party. Unless you ignore history the Communist make the KKK look like quire boys.
Choirboys, dumbfuck...

choirboy

[kwahyuh r-boi]

noun
a boy who sings in a choir, especially a church choir.
Slang. a person who is notably honest, moral, or innocent.
Not sure how that happened and thanks for being a total dick about it still doesn't change the validity of my comment.

Think about this for just a moment, dude.

You are referring to a self made millionaire, popular TV star and top selling author of being an idiot because he does not reflect your ideological beliefs.

IF you did, you might realize who the real idiot is here.

Self made millionaire. How much was that "small loan" he received from his father? Oh, that's right. A million dollars.

Ahem do you know the difference between $1 million and $10 billion? Its $9 billion $999 million lol.

Are you sure about that? 1 billion = 1000 million

Yes 10 billion minus 1 million = 9 billion 999 million what the hell are they teaching in school these days.

OK, you left out a comma, sorry I didn't understand the incorrect grammar. You could/should have said 9 billion, 999 million. Or 9.999 billion, that would have made complete sense. Sorry to get your shorts in a knot.

Maybe you can get a 5th grader to explain it to you.

Forum List

Back