Black people advocate for segregation

Black folks sure are lucky to have people like this guy to tell them what they want.
I'm not telling them anything..as you continue to avoid the topic and try to change the subject.
More snark and evasion.
I listed the grievances they have cited. This has nothing to do with me.
Why do you want to deny black people the things they ask for so they can be free from white racism?

Who's they? Which black people? Have "they" been designated to represent the views of all black people? Or is that your job?

Them.
Those.
Who knows.
No.

In other words: You are just about as completely full of shit as you can possibly be.

No.It means I'm not running around in circles for you.
You've spent page after page trying to change the subject and name calling and dodging and playing word games.
What? you don't like it when someone plays word games with you?
You've made it clear you aren't here to have an honest discussion. I've tried all day long, so don't expect me to take you seriously now.

I'm sorry the inquisition didn't go as planned. Maybe if you ever asked any honest questions you might get some honest answers.

"inquisition"?..LMAO..well, look at you stringing syllables together....

"Inquisition" hahahaha..save the melodrama and exaggeration.

Oh, I've asked honest questions all day long..you won't address them..and here once again you try to derail the thread and make it about me.
Lots of people have read this today and I'm sure you've "impressed" lots of them and all I can do is thank you for your help.

Black folks sure are lucky to have people like this guy to tell them what they want.
I'm not telling them anything..as you continue to avoid the topic and try to change the subject.
More snark and evasion.
Why do you want to deny black people the things they ask for so they can be free from white racism?

Who's they? Which black people? Have "they" been designated to represent the views of all black people? Or is that your job?

Them.
Those.
Who knows.
No.

In other words: You are just about as completely full of shit as you can possibly be.

You've spent page after page trying to change the subject and name calling and dodging and playing word games.
You've made it clear you aren't here to have an honest discussion. I've tried all day long, so don't expect me to take you seriously now.

I'm sorry the inquisition didn't go as planned. Maybe if you ever asked any honest questions you might get some honest answers.

More deflection.

Again,
Why do you have no problem with discrimination against white athletes?
Why do you find white rights groups to be racist when every other ethnic group and race has their own advocacy groups?
Why are you OK with officer Wilsons civil right being violated?
Why cant you answer these questions?

Your powers of clairvoyance continue to amaze. You should think about going into business with this guy.

More snark and evasion.

Them.
Those.
Who knows.
No.

More deflection.

Again,
Why do you find white rights groups to be racist when every other ethnic group and race has their own advocacy groups?

Your powers of clairvoyance continue to amaze. You should think about going into business with this guy.

as you continue to dodge, evade and try to change the subject.
You're pretty funny!

More snark and evasion.

Them.
Those.
Who knows.
No.

More deflection.

Again,

Again you dodge the questions, why is that?

More snark and evasion.

Them.
Those.
Who knows.
No.

Oh, I've asked honest questions all day long..you won't address them..and here once again you try to derail the thread and make it about me.
Lots of people have read this today and I'm sure you've "impressed" lots of them and all I can do is thank you for your help.

Allow me to rephrase then........I'm sorry I wasn't able to answer your questions the way you wanted them answered. I understand you were very disappointed with my lack of cooperation, I just can't even begin to apologize enough for causing you so much disappointment.

More snark and evasion.

Them.
Those.
Who knows.
No.

Allow me to rephrase then........I'm sorry I wasn't able to answer your questions the way you wanted them answered. I understand you were very disappointed with my lack of cooperation, I just can't even begin to apologize enough for causing you so much disappointment.

Hey..polite might actually work.

You've certainly tried everything else.

More snark and evasion.

Them.
Those.
Who knows.
No.

More deflection.

Again,

Because all your dumb fucking half wit questions presuppose that you know what I think. Are you beginning to catch on now Kreskin?

More snark and evasion.

Them.
Those.
Who knows.
No.

More deflection.

Again,

Because all your dumb fucking half wit questions presuppose that you know what I think. Are you beginning to catch on now Kreskin?

Then it shouldn't be any trouble to rip him to shreds...but instead you spend the whole day evading and playing word games.

More snark and evasion.

Them.
Those.
Who knows.
No.

More deflection.

Again,

Then it shouldn't be any trouble to rip him to shreds...but instead you spend the whole day evading and playing word games.

In other words: I'm not playing your word game by your rules.

More snark and evasion.

Them.
Those.
Who knows.
No.

More deflection.

Again,

In other words: I'm not playing your word game by your rules.

Tell him, don't tell me. He's the on who asked you.
I've already seen all your best tricks to dodge questions that make you uncomfortable. I'm done with you. You've been well exposed and like I said...Thanks for your help in making that happen..

Negroes WANT segregation. They've been openly saying they did for 2 weeks in Ferguson.

Actually they've been advocating for segregation for many years. Why not accommodate them?

What? You don't believe me?

They don't want white cops to patrol in their "neighborhoods. White cops are too "racist".

They want white prosecutors replaced by "blacks" to handle cases that include them. White prosecutors are too "racist".

They don't want white judges to hear cases that have "black" defendants. White judges are too "racist"

They don't want white legislators representing their districts. White legislators are too "racist".
They've rejected white leadership, laws and values en masse ...they want everyone in any official capacity to be "black".

They don't want to work for white people because they are held back in promotions and salaries....White employers are too "racist".

They don't want their children taught by white teachers. White teachers are too "racist".

They already have the black only (no whites allowed) Congressional "Black" caucus.
etc...etc...
(Which is really interesting..in a country drunk on "diversity" where negroes demand(!) whites be "inclusive" we have a political bloc of negroes in gvt who are paid with TAXPAYER DOLLARS (translation; white people ) but they have this group that forbids white people to participate
WTF?)

They WANT to be segregated from whites..so let's "help" them reach their goal.

Set aside a state or 2 and make it EXCLUSIVELY black. All black politicians, all black cops, all black judges, all black prosecutors. They can set up their own businesses and have 100% black ownership and employees.

...but...they will be forced to pay their own way entirely. No welfare, no EBT, and all of their "social" "programs" and "entitlements" will be funded exclusively by blacks.

They can tax each other or hand out entitlements to each other however they choose...no interference from us white devils.

I'd even be ok with reducing tax rates for them so they can get a foothold and get a solid foundation to build their black utopia.

They've complained for generations about "racism"in EVERYTHING and being held down.
Here's their chance to soar.

It would be a win-win for both races.
We don't have to finance their dysfunction and they don't have to live under the rule of us evil white racists.

This person says^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Set aside a state or 2 and make it EXCLUSIVELY black."

Which states and do you think that is "Big Government" or "Progress". What do we do with the people in those states? And will that that be "Big Government" or "Progress"

The Bigot thought process is the reason White Americans like me came to America. To avoid it. We were an oppressed culture. People didn't understand the White Christian so we came to a new land.

Today, we are treating others exactly like we were treated.........A basic ignorance of politics, humanity and culture.

Negroes WANT segregation. They've been openly saying they did for 2 weeks in Ferguson.

Actually they've been advocating for segregation for many years. Why not accommodate them?

They don't want white cops to patrol in their "neighborhoods. White cops are too "racist".

They want white prosecutors replaced by "blacks" to handle cases that include them. White prosecutors are too "racist".

They don't want white judges to hear cases that have "black" defendants. White judges are too "racist"

They don't want white legislators representing their districts. White legislators are too "racist".
They've rejected white leadership, laws and values en masse ...they want everyone in any official capacity to be "black".

They don't want to work for white people because they are held back in promotions and salaries....White employers are too "racist".

They don't want their children taught by white teachers. White teachers are too "racist".

They already have the black only (no whites allowed) Congressional "Black" caucus.
etc...etc...
(Which is really interesting..in a country drunk on "diversity" where negroes demand(!) whites be "inclusive" we have a political bloc of negroes in gvt who are paid with TAXPAYER DOLLARS (translation; white people ) but they have this group that forbids white people to participate
WTF?)

Set aside a state or 2 and make it EXCLUSIVELY black. All black politicians, all black cops, all black judges, all black prosecutors. They can set up their own businesses and have 100% black ownership and employees.

...but...they will be forced to pay their own way entirely. No welfare, no EBT, and all of their "social" "programs" and "entitlements" will be funded exclusively by blacks.

They can tax each other or hand out entitlements to each other however they choose...no interference from us white devils.

I'd even be ok with reducing tax rates for them so they can get a foothold and get a solid foundation to build their black utopia.

They've complained for generations about "racism"in EVERYTHING and being held down.

We don't have to finance their dysfunction and they don't have to live under the rule of us evil white racists.

Which states and do you think that is "Big Government" or "Progress". What do we do with the people in those states? And will that that be "Big Government" or "Progress"

The Bigot thought process is the reason White Americans like me came to America. To avoid it. We were an oppressed culture. People didn't understand the White Christian so we came to a new land.

Today, we are treating others exactly like we were treated.........A basic ignorance of politics, humanity and culture.

Are you black?
Do you think the blacks grievances that I listed are valid?
Do you believe white racism has hindered or held blacks back in this country?

These are the things black people have been complaining about for many decades and everyone in america knows it. Not things I just made up..do you think you know better than they do what they want or should have?

Many in all ethnicities want segregation. Many want free healthcare, laws to be reduced to the 10 Commandments, and require every male citizen to carry a sidearm.

Unfortunately, we don't govern by what minorities want.
Delta, no black group ever stated they want segregation. He is just confused on the topics Segregation vs. Freedom.

No one wants segregation for healthcare.

No one wants laws to be reduced to the 10 commandments.

No one wants segregation for firearms.............OH WAIT........Glenn Beck created Independence USA., I stand corrected.

The point is, if you can't handle America...........that's on YOU! There will always be people out there with a different opinion than you. Only small minds want to separate themselves from people who don't submit to their line of thinking.

etc...etc...
WTF?)

Are you black?

These are the things black people have been complaining about for many decades and everyone in america knows it. Not things I just made up..do you think you know better than they do what they want or should have?

!!!! "Do you believe white racism has hindered or held blacks back in this country?"!!!!!!!

Blacks didn't come from this Country, we brought them here with weapons separating them from their families. Once they were here we used them to do our manual labor for us treating them like primitive humans. After the Civil War we STILL used DOCUMENTED law to prevent blacks from living our lifestyle. Today, there are still tons of people trying to get by with this bigotry through law loopholes. I live in a Red State and I'm surrounded by them.

Yes, white racism HAS hindered and held blacks back in this Country.. To ask that shows your complete ignorance of History. We use to keep blacks from getting an education, just like Muslims are doing with women today.

Watching the primitive minds try to evolve on these forums and in the world is a headache...

etc...etc...
WTF?)

Are you black?

!!!! "Do you believe white racism has hindered or held blacks back in this country?"!!!!!!!

Blacks didn't come from this Country, we brought them here with weapons separating them from their families
No. That's not correct. They were captured by other african warlords and held as slaves for them. The warlords sold the ones they didn't want to slave traders.

Once they were here we used them to do our manual labor for us treating them like primitive humans
No.When they were captured by their own countrymen africa was barely out of the bronze age. When they arrived here it was like a time warp where they advanced several hundred years by virtue of a boat ride.
They were living like primitive humans BEFORE they got here.

After the Civil War we STILL used DOCUMENTED law to prevent blacks from living our lifestyle.
Slavery was the single worst thing this country has ever done. I wish our ancestors had picked their own cotton and not imported slaves to work as farm animals. It has greatly hastened the ruin of this country.

Today, there are still tons of people trying to get by with this bigotry through law loopholes. I live in a Red State and I'm surrounded by them.

That's quite vague and therefore essentially meaningless. Your hyperpartisanship is noted, though.

Yes, white racism HAS hindered and held blacks back in this Country.. To ask that shows your complete ignorance of History.
Easy there, son...you've been wrong about every "historical" claim you've made so far.

We use to keep blacks from getting an education, just like Muslims are doing with women today.

Used to.

Watching the primitive minds try to evolve on these forums and in the world is a headache...

..and right at the end the predictable obligatory insult...:rolleyes:

Since you believe that blacks are held back by white racism, you would agree with the things they ask for in order to be relieved of being oppressed by whites, is that correct?.

Do you agree with their assertions above?

etc...etc...
WTF?)

Are you black?

Blacks didn't come from this Country, we brought them here with weapons separating them from their families
No. That's not correct. They were captured by other african warlords and held as slaves for them. The warlords sold the ones they didn't want to slave traders.

Once they were here we used them to do our manual labor for us treating them like primitive humans
No.When they were captured by their own countrymen africa was barely out of the bronze age. When they arrived here it was like a time warp where they advanced several hundred years by virtue of a boat ride.
They were living like primitive humans BEFORE they got here.

After the Civil War we STILL used DOCUMENTED law to prevent blacks from living our lifestyle.
Slavery was the single worst thing this country has ever done. I wish our ancestors had picked their own cotton and not imported slaves to work as farm animals. It has greatly hastened the ruin of this country.

Today, there are still tons of people trying to get by with this bigotry through law loopholes. I live in a Red State and I'm surrounded by them.

That's quite vague and therefore essentially meaningless. Your hyperpartisanship is noted, though.

Yes, white racism HAS hindered and held blacks back in this Country.. To ask that shows your complete ignorance of History.
Easy there, son...you've been wrong about every "historical" claim you've made so far.

We use to keep blacks from getting an education, just like Muslims are doing with women today.

Used to.

..and right at the end the predictable obligatory insult...:rolleyes:

Since you believe that blacks are held back by white racism, you would agree with the things they ask for in order to be relieved of being oppressed by whites, is that correct?.

[/QUOTE]

First line "The warlords sold the ones they didn't want to slave traders.".........So who were these slave traders.....moron..

"They were living like primitive humans BEFORE they got here." Most Countries still do, and some in our Country, like you, still have the same mindset..

You solidified everything I said but still argue against it....Epic failure.

First line "The warlords sold the ones they didn't want to slave traders."...
Wait...first you said
antiparty said:
At least now you know you were wrong and now you know the real the truth. You're welcome!

......So who were these slave traders.....moron.
Most of the slave traders were jewish.They owned most of the slave ships ..But don't believe me.Go look it up for yourself...Google it. You'll find it.

...and name calling doesn't make you look very smart or mature. Just sayin'

"They were living like primitive humans BEFORE they got here." Most Countries still do, and some in our Country, like you, still have the same mindset..
Well, you were wrong and I corrected you.

See? You said
Now you know the truth. gawdalmighty! Who taught you all that incorrect information? They should be horsewhipped.

You solidified everything I said but still argue against it....Epic failure.

That's incoherent. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

...and you avoided my question.

Since you believe that blacks are held back by white racism, you would agree with these things they ask for in order to be relieved of being oppressed by whites, is that correct?

Last edited:

All humans who are blatantly and openly racist deserve to be culled from our species in the most painful of ways.

Hello, OP........

Are the things you repeatedly post in bold supposed to be your direct quotes? You keep saying that black Americans have been asking for those things for decades. Who? When? Please cite the instances of black Americans asking for those things.

Thank you.

I am beginning to think that you do not know what the term "direct quote" means.

Forum List

Back