Black people advocate for segregation

Why do you have no problem with discrimination against white atheletes?
Why do you find white rights groups to be racist when every other ethnic group and race has their own advocacy groups?
Why are you OK with officer Wilsons civil right being violated?
Why cant you answer these questions?

Once again, ask an honest, serious question if you want to be taken seriously, you ignorant coward.

Why do you find white rights groups to be racist when every other ethnic group and race has their own advocacy groups?

Once again, ask an honest, serious question if you want to be taken seriously, you ignorant coward.

If only we could empathize with the plight of white men in America!

Do me a favor and give me a link to the study.

Thanks.

Happy reading.

The Center For Equal Opportunity? Outstanding!

Is that study peer reviewed?

What's your problem? The University of Maryland doesn't dispute the data - it's their data. They don't dispute their special programs.

You apparently don't understand how peer review works. This isn't developing new knowledge. Are FBI Crime Statistics peer reviewed?

Every institution of higher learning has affirmative action programs, so it amounts to career suicide to criticize such programs from within. These leaves those on the outside. We see the same with government spending. Bureaucrats NEVER advocate that their own departments cut spending and fire government employees. Outside critics have to look at government budgets and staff effectiveness and analyze the situation.

The data is real. If these guys were cooking up data U of M would have screamed to the high heavens.

Do you honestly feel that you've somehow invalidated the study? Really?

He has given himself and his fellow libtards a rationale for ignoring it, which they will do.

White rights is something they are determined to ignore.

White rights? What are those? Are they different from human rights?

There the same thing as the blacks civil rights are, but the only difference is, is that the whites don't get to use theirs or have them represented in the same ways.. What do you think would happen if a white person was to contact the EEOC over a complete black staffing of a McDonald's restaurant, do you think they would investigate or laugh the white person out of the room?

So you figure that white men are all rich and don't need the same rights or protections that the black men do ? I say there should be empathy for all people for whom are being done wrong in their life.

I have heard this many times when whites went to be represented for something, and they didn't get the representation needed (" Must have been the wrong color I guess"). Ever heard that said by a white person ? I have many times, but is it a myth or a fact in this set up environment?

So you figure that white men are all rich and don't need the same rights or protections that the black men do ? I say there should be empathy for all people for whom are being done wrong in their life.

I have heard this many times when whites went to be represented for something, and they didn't get the representation needed (" Must have been the wrong color I guess"). Ever heard that said by a white person ? I have many times, but is it a myth or a fact in this set up environment?

I knowwwwwww! It's just too tough being white. I wake up every day wishing that I was black so I could catch a break.

Negroes WANT segregation. They've been openly saying they did for 2 weeks in Ferguson.

Actually they've been advocating for segregation for many years. Why not accommodate them?

What? You don't believe me?

They don't want white cops to patrol in their "neighborhoods. White cops are too "racist".

They want white prosecutors replaced by "blacks" to handle cases that include them. White prosecutors are too "racist".

They don't want white judges to hear cases that have "black" defendants. White judges are too "racist"

They don't want white legislators representing their districts. White legislators are too "racist".
They've rejected white leadership, laws and values en masse ...they want everyone in any official capacity to be "black".

They don't want to work for white people because they are held back in promotions and salaries....White employers are too "racist".

They don't want their children taught by white teachers. White teachers are too "racist".

They already have the black only (no whites allowed) Congressional "Black" caucus.
etc...etc...
(Which is really interesting..in a country drunk on "diversity" where negroes demand(!) whites be "inclusive" we have a political bloc of negroes in gvt who are paid with TAXPAYER DOLLARS (translation; white people ) but they have this group that forbids white people to participate
WTF?)

They WANT to be segregated from whites..so let's "help" them reach their goal.

Set aside a state or 2 and make it EXCLUSIVELY black. All black politicians, all black cops, all black judges, all black prosecutors. They can set up their own businesses and have 100% black ownership and employees.

...but...they will be forced to pay their own way entirely. No welfare, no EBT, and all of their "social" "programs" and "entitlements" will be funded exclusively by blacks.

They can tax each other or hand out entitlements to each other however they choose...no interference from us white devils.

I'd even be ok with reducing tax rates for them so they can get a foothold and get a solid foundation to build their black utopia.

They've complained for generations about "racism"in EVERYTHING and being held down.
Here's their chance to soar.

It would be a win-win for both races.
We don't have to finance their dysfunction and they don't have to live under the rule of us evil white racists.

This person says^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Set aside a state or 2 and make it EXCLUSIVELY black."

Which states and do you think that is "Big Government" or "Progress". What do we do with the people in those states? And will that that be "Big Government" or "Progress"

The Bigot thought process is the reason White Americans like me came to America. To avoid it. We were an oppressed culture. People didn't understand the White Christian so we came to a new land.

Today, we are treating others exactly like we were treated.........A basic ignorance of politics, humanity and culture.

beagle9 said:
Actually, this was one of Louis Farrakhan's idea's back in the late 80's or early 90's. He had this posted in a paper called the "The Final Call", I'm thinking that was the name of it.

Last edited:
Negroes WANT segregation. They've been openly saying they did for 2 weeks in Ferguson.

Actually they've been advocating for segregation for many years. Why not accommodate them?

What? You don't believe me?

They don't want white cops to patrol in their "neighborhoods. White cops are too "racist".

They want white prosecutors replaced by "blacks" to handle cases that include them. White prosecutors are too "racist".

They don't want white judges to hear cases that have "black" defendants. White judges are too "racist"

They don't want white legislators representing their districts. White legislators are too "racist".
They've rejected white leadership, laws and values en masse ...they want everyone in any official capacity to be "black".

They don't want to work for white people because they are held back in promotions and salaries....White employers are too "racist".

They don't want their children taught by white teachers. White teachers are too "racist".

They already have the black only (no whites allowed) Congressional "Black" caucus.
etc...etc...
(Which is really interesting..in a country drunk on "diversity" where negroes demand(!) whites be "inclusive" we have a political bloc of negroes in gvt who are paid with TAXPAYER DOLLARS (translation; white people ) but they have this group that forbids white people to participate
WTF?)

They WANT to be segregated from whites..so let's "help" them reach their goal.

Set aside a state or 2 and make it EXCLUSIVELY black. All black politicians, all black cops, all black judges, all black prosecutors. They can set up their own businesses and have 100% black ownership and employees.

...but...they will be forced to pay their own way entirely. No welfare, no EBT, and all of their "social" "programs" and "entitlements" will be funded exclusively by blacks.

They can tax each other or hand out entitlements to each other however they choose...no interference from us white devils.

I'd even be ok with reducing tax rates for them so they can get a foothold and get a solid foundation to build their black utopia.

They've complained for generations about "racism"in EVERYTHING and being held down.
Here's their chance to soar.

It would be a win-win for both races.
We don't have to finance their dysfunction and they don't have to live under the rule of us evil white racists.

This person says^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Set aside a state or 2 and make it EXCLUSIVELY black."

Which states and do you think that is "Big Government" or "Progress". What do we do with the people in those states? And will that that be "Big Government" or "Progress"

The Bigot thought process is the reason White Americans like me came to America. To avoid it. We were an oppressed culture. People didn't understand the White Christian so we came to a new land.

Today, we are treating others exactly like we were treated.........A basic ignorance of politics, humanity and culture.

Are you black?
Do you think the blacks grievances that I listed are valid?
Do you believe white racism has hindered or held blacks back in this country?

These are the things black people have been complaining about for many decades and everyone in america knows it. Not things I just made up..do you think you know better than they do what they want or should have?

!!!! "Do you believe white racism has hindered or held blacks back in this country?"!!!!!!!

Blacks didn't come from this Country, we brought them here with weapons separating them from their families. Once they were here we used them to do our manual labor for us treating them like primitive humans. After the Civil War we STILL used DOCUMENTED law to prevent blacks from living our lifestyle. Today, there are still tons of people trying to get by with this bigotry through law loopholes. I live in a Red State and I'm surrounded by them.

Yes, white racism HAS hindered and held blacks back in this Country.. To ask that shows your complete ignorance of History. We use to keep blacks from getting an education, just like Muslims are doing with women today.

Watching the primitive minds try to evolve on these forums and in the world is a headache...

But how long should whites be subjected to this ideology that blacks of today are still victims of the same as the old days, and that they should have protections or privilege's that the whites aren't afforded also or for any of the other races that don't have such things today ? Remember that all whites aren't rich or living in privilege anymore, and that has been long gone in America, so when does it work for all races just as it should?

Well that answers that question, they can be more stupid.

Why do you call people who want the right of self determination and to be free of white racism "stupid"?
Don't be a racist.
Because it's stupid to harbor an inane fantasy that African-Americans seek to 'self-segregate' thus 'justifying' your own racism.
Don't try to change the subject...
This has nothing to do with me. Listen to what blacks say they want. WHy would you want to deny people the right to be free from white racism?..Are you a racist?
Go read the OP again. I'm not going to repeat myself and run around in circles.

OK let's listen to what they want...here ya go.

But how long should whites be subjected to this ideology that blacks of today are still victims of the same as the old days, and that they should have protections or privilege's that the whites aren't afforded also or for any of the other races that don't have such things today ? Remember that all whites aren't rich or living in privilege anymore, and that has been long gone in America, so when does it work for all races just as it should?

HOW LONG? For as long as the concept makes money....for as long as sham agencies like the NAACP can extract funds from the Government...for as long as shirt and tie positions in those organizations come complete with a five bedroom mansion in a gated community and a company porsche.......that's how long.

JO

Well that answers that question, they can be more stupid.

Why do you call people who want the right of self determination and to be free of white racism "stupid"?
Don't be a racist.
Because it's stupid to harbor an inane fantasy that African-Americans seek to 'self-segregate' thus 'justifying' your own racism.

It''s not stupd at all..... I see that though you object to the idea you have nohting of substance to offer.
Substance is this:

The NAACP exists specifically for and only for the advancement of people of color
The Balck Caucus in the congress accepts NO WHITE MEMBERS

That's what you call substance.

Offer something with substance in it like for instance

Number of mixed marriages.....showing that some black people do not harbor animosity against whites
Or maybe find a case where NAACP money was spent for a Latino or a White or even an Asian.

SUBSTANCE MAN...not just emotion and opinion.

JO

Many in all ethnicities want segregation. Many want free healthcare, laws to be reduced to the 10 Commandments, and require every male citizen to carry a sidearm.

Unfortunately, we don't govern by what minorities want.

Don't you want black people to be free of racism?To deny black people the right of self determination they have demanded is racist. ..Don't be racist.

Sure...as long as I don't have to pay for it personally I'm fine with it.
I think having an all black state is a wonderful Idea...then they could raise money to house minorities in their midst like Whtes, latinos and Asians..... who could then have their own version of Al sharpton maybe a guy named Whitey Whiteson who could rabble rouse, accuse black leadrs in the state of ignoring minority needs and live off of the state's public welfare system .... Great Idea actually.

IF that us what they want they can put together some funds and move to Nigeria, Somalia or some other African country. If they prefer to stay here they can deal with the fact that they have chosen to position themselves in a way to have little political power. They can either work to change that or deal with it. Get on the bus or get run over by iy.

You can't just deport american citizens because they have been the victims of racism their entire lives.
That would be racist.
I say give them what they have been saying they wanted for decades right here in america.
Don't you want to end white racism and oppression of black people?
Does that mean they can stay and you will move to Africa?

It's already happening.....Californina is now experiencing a mass exodus of white working people...IE the tax base is shrinking like crazy. Latinos are quickly becoming the majority and MS 13 has sworn to remove all black skin from california. Now what do you expect from White Racists at this point eh?

JO

Lets face it. They want their 40 acres and a mule. Of course, even if they got that, it would still not be enough.

These folks advocating segregation do not speak for me and mine so the OP is generalizing.
Yes I think it is generalizing on the words of those who feel this way, and of course their are many whom are far beyond the ideology and/or the brainwashing that is being perpetrated and makes use of a biased view that comes from within the so called beat down trenches in life. People need to be careful that the elite of all colors don't play us all for complete fools in the end. Right now anyone can be played for fools, and that is what I see happening anymore, so yes people need to be careful what or whom they listen to, especially if in a position of poverty that creates the impressions that someone else as a race is always responsible for ones poverty in life, when in most all cases that isn't the case anymore. To continue the blame is what works for some so they won't abandon that concept or usage of such a thing ever or for as long as it works for them anyway.. Uniting would scare the Hell out of those who continue to exploit us all.

These folks advocating segregation do not speak for me and mine so the OP is generalizing.
Yes I think it is generalizing on the words of those who feel this way, and of course their are many whom are far beyond the ideology and/or the brainwashing that is being perpetrated and makes use of a biased view that comes from within the so called beat down trenches in life. People need to be careful that the elite of all colors don't play us all for complete fools in the end. Right now anyone can be played for fools, and that is what I see happening anymore, so yes people need to be careful what or whom they listen to, especially if in a position of poverty that creates the impressions that someone else as a race is always responsible for ones poverty in life, when in most all cases that isn't the case anymore. To continue the blame is what works for some so they won't abandon that concept or usage of such a thing ever or for as long as it works for them anyway.. Uniting would scare the Hell out of those who continue to exploit us all.

*sniff* *sniff* I smell a "Big corporations are ruling the world!" turd being squeezed out...

Like I said, my life is simple and my life is good. I have no reason to want to segregate. Neither does my family as we do not have a problem with the law or the police who enforce it. I have always been a fan of not putting myself in situations where even the potential risk of what happened to Michael Brown may occur. As such, the only encounters I have ever had with police have been at picnics and soccer games for my kid.

Lets face it. They want their 40 acres and a mule. Of course, even if they got that, it would still not be enough.

That was never an actual policy, even during Reconstruction.
Maybe not, but I do know of a recent policy that would give around 50 grand is what was told to me by my neighbor, to the decedents of black farmers who were supposedly to have lost their land back in the day. My neighbor sent his in and told me he did. I don't think he qualified though, because he never said anymore about it.

Like I said, my life is simple and my life is good. I have no reason to want to segregate. Neither does my family as we do not have a problem with the law or the police who enforce it. I have always been a fan of not putting myself in situations where even the potential risk of what happened to Michael Brown may occur. As such, the only encounters I have ever had with police have been at picnics and soccer games for my kid.
Sell out...

You know that is what you are figured to be by some right ? It's really sad.

Forum List

Back