Black people advocate for segregation

Blacks and whites and all other good Americans do want TheOwl and Rota and that gang segregated on their own island in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

What a bunch of racist nimrods.
LMAO..
Which blacks?
Which whites?
Name them.
Who are the good americans?
Name them.
Where do they live and what is their date of birth?
Who are all the members of "that gang"?
Which island?
How big is it?
What is the average annual temperature there?
What is the latitude and longitude of the middle of the indian ocean?
The term Indian ocean" is racist.

LMMFAO..It's funny when I play the same word games they play...but I'm not here to be amusing..and it just goes against my natural instincts to be honest...but it is funny.

It does? Kudos. Most assholes would never admit that.

This woman I know keeps complaining about her husband smacking her around. Been going on for years.

If only she'd stop making him upset! Hell, she could leave and the beatings would stop. But she doesn't. Instead, she expects her husband to stop hitting her. Crazy bitch.

Your stupid analogy does not equate here, idiot.

The cop has been wronged by being framed for racism and an unjustified shooting that was justified.

Your lies are exposed and the public is shocked to see how the popular media is in on it.

Fuck you till you bathe in your tears, bitch.
Blacks and whites and all other good Americans do want TheOwl and Rota and that gang segregated on their own island in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

LMAO..
Which blacks?
Which whites?
Name them.
Name them.
Which island?
How big is it?
The term "Indian ocean" is racist.

LMMFAO..It's funny when I play the same word games they play...but I'm not here to be amusing..and it just goes against my natural instincts to be honest...but it is funny.

Yep, send you on wild goose chases to document a well known fact, then they don't bother to read it. They just want to waste your time with Tar Baby tactics.

The racist nimrods now are running around dropping words on the floor in great numbers as if they mean something other than showing they are stupid. :lol:

The will just become more verbose and stupid in their postings.

LMAO..
Which blacks?
Which whites?
Name them.
Name them.
Which island?
How big is it?

Another example of a libtard twisting a comment.

It goes against his natural instincts, to be honest was what he meant, obviously.

lol, this preacher is pissing a lot of people off, no doubt. He kind of pisses me off too, because I know he is wrong, but whatever.

LMAO..
Which blacks?
Which whites?
Name them.
Name them.
Which island?
How big is it?

Another example of a libtard twisting a comment.

It goes against his natural instincts, to be honest was what he meant, obviously.

You idiot. You fucked up your defense. Too funny.

This woman I know keeps complaining about her husband smacking her around. Been going on for years.

If only she'd stop making him upset! Hell, she could leave and the beatings would stop. But she doesn't. Instead, she expects her husband to stop hitting her. Crazy bitch.

She should prepare for him the finest steak he's ever had in his life, and then set up a candle lit dinner and enjoy a romantic meal.

Except she should poison the steak and then dissolve his body in acid while singing Ave Maria.

Black folks sure are lucky to have people like this guy to tell them what they want.
I'm not telling them anything..as you continue to avoid the topic and try to change the subject.
More snark and evasion.
I listed the grievances they have cited. This has nothing to do with me.
Why do you want to deny black people the things they ask for so they can be free from white racism?

Who's they? Which black people? Have "they" been designated to represent the views of all black people? Or is that your job?

Them.
Those.
Who knows.
No.

In other words: You are just about as completely full of shit as you can possibly be.

No.It means I'm not running around in circles for you.
You've spent page after page trying to change the subject and name calling and dodging and playing word games.
What? you don't like it when someone plays word games with you?
You've made it clear you aren't here to have an honest discussion. I've tried all day long, so don't expect me to take you seriously now.

I'm sorry the inquisition didn't go as planned. Maybe if you ever asked any honest questions you might get some honest answers.

More deflection.

Again,
Why do you have no problem with discrimination against white athletes?
Why do you find white rights groups to be racist when every other ethnic group and race has their own advocacy groups?
Why are you OK with officer Wilsons civil right being violated?
Why cant you answer these questions?

Your powers of clairvoyance continue to amaze. You should think about going into business with this guy.

Again you dodge the questions, why is that?
Why do you find white rights groups to be racist when every other ethnic group and race has their own advocacy groups?

Because all your dumb fucking half wit questions presuppose that you know what I think. Are you beginning to catch on now Kreskin?

Then it shouldn't be any trouble to rip him to shreds...but instead you spend the whole day evading and playing word games.

In other words: I'm not playing your word game by your rules.

If you feel I have worded the questions wrong then just point it out and answer the question in terms you think are fair.

But you just use this as an excuse to not answer questions that basically force you to admit that you don't give a potters damn about white peoples civil rights. In fact the idea that white people are being given unjust treatment in their own political and criminal justice system is hilarious to you.
I already did but you're too fucking stupid to understand. All your questions presuppose that you know what I think. Have you read your own dim wit questions?

More lies out of your stupid pie hole.

You seem to believe you have this amazing talent for reading people's minds.

It is easy to see you are dodging the questions. You are apparently OK with whites losing their civil right incrementally and even seem to relish in the thought.

You are an anti-white racist.

Do you think that there are not whites tracking people like you today, and when the tide has finally turned to their favor like it today in yours, that they wont redress their objections to your racism?

I have no idea how it will happen but I do know that history has cycles of attitudes that swing one way then the other, mostly because people over react and with every triumphal movement there are the cynical ass holes like you who exploit it.

But God is Just and His righteous vengeance is slow but thorough.

I think of that and I laugh.

If there is a just God racist morons like you will all burn in Hell for eternity. What's amazing is how unabashedly ignorant these racist idiots are, as if they were proud of their blatant stupidity. Maybe they wouldn't look quite so stupid if they didn't constantly employ sweeping generalizations and racist rhetoric. They are unfortunately constrained by the limits of their so called argument.

man, this preacher is the black equivalent of a white bigot...but is he wrong on the facts?

LMAO..
Which blacks?
Which whites?
Name them.
Name them.
Define "good".
Which island?
How big is it?
Define "nimrod"

In other words: None of your so called arguments stand up to scrutiny.

Black folks sure are lucky to have people like this guy to tell them what they want.
I'm not telling them anything..as you continue to avoid the topic and try to change the subject.
More snark and evasion.
I listed the grievances they have cited. This has nothing to do with me.
Why do you want to deny black people the things they ask for so they can be free from white racism?

Who's they? Which black people? Have "they" been designated to represent the views of all black people? Or is that your job?

Them.
Those.
Who knows.
No.

In other words: You are just about as completely full of shit as you can possibly be.

No.It means I'm not running around in circles for you.
You've spent page after page trying to change the subject and name calling and dodging and playing word games.
What? you don't like it when someone plays word games with you?
You've made it clear you aren't here to have an honest discussion. I've tried all day long, so don't expect me to take you seriously now.

I'm sorry the inquisition didn't go as planned. Maybe if you ever asked any honest questions you might get some honest answers.

More deflection.

Again,

Your powers of clairvoyance continue to amaze. You should think about going into business with this guy.

Again you dodge the questions, why is that?

Because all your dumb fucking half wit questions presuppose that you know what I think. Are you beginning to catch on now Kreskin?

Then it shouldn't be any trouble to rip him to shreds...but instead you spend the whole day evading and playing word games.

In other words: I'm not playing your word game by your rules.

If you feel I have worded the questions wrong then just point it out and answer the question in terms you think are fair.

But you just use this as an excuse to not answer questions that basically force you to admit that you don't give a potters damn about white peoples civil rights. In fact the idea that white people are being given unjust treatment in their own political and criminal justice system is hilarious to you.
I already did but you're too fucking stupid to understand. All your questions presuppose that you know what I think. Have you read your own dim wit questions?

More lies out of your stupid pie hole.

You seem to believe you have this amazing talent for reading people's minds.

It is easy to see you are dodging the questions. You are apparently OK with whites losing their civil right incrementally and even seem to relish in the thought.

You are an anti-white racist.

Do you think that there are not whites tracking people like you today, and when the tide has finally turned to their favor like it today in yours, that they wont redress their objections to your racism?

I have no idea how it will happen but I do know that history has cycles of attitudes that swing one way then the other, mostly because people over react and with every triumphal movement there are the cynical ass holes like you who exploit it.

But God is Just and His righteous vengeance is slow but thorough.

I think of that and I laugh.

If there is a just God racist morons like you will all burn in Hell for eternity. What's amazing is how unabashedly ignorant these racist idiots are, as if they were proud of their blatant stupidity. Maybe they wouldn't look quite so stupid if they didn't constantly employ sweeping generalizations and racist rhetoric. They are unfortunately constrained by the limits of their so called argument.

I am not using sweeping statements about groups of people, but I am about the law because it is written and fixed for a time. And the law today is unjust toward white people, men and Christians.

And it will change. It will take time, but it will change, and few will bother to listen to liars like you any more.

LMAO..
Which blacks?
Which whites?
Name them.
Name them.
Define "good".
Which island?
How big is it?
Define "nimrod"

If they don't it wasn't YOU that pointed anything out, liar.

Inner city blacks need to get a real life and quit playing the "poor picked on black man" card and contribute to society. Quit being part of the problem and start being part of the solution.

man, this preacher is the black equivalent of a white bigot...but is he wrong on the facts?

So then you've found your equivalent.

Did you miss where I said I disagree with the guy?

lol, you have everyone split up into a dichotomy of those who agree with you who you assume are tight and just as rain, and those who oppose you who are evil racist stupid morons.

And so you don't even bother to read a single thing your opponents post, so when you lie for your good cause, you cant even get your lies straight, because you are ignorant about what people are saying in response to you.

You are an imbecile, a blithering fool and anyone that reads this thread can see you for what you are.

Inner city blacks need to get a real life and quit playing the "poor picked on black man" card and contribute to society. Quit being part of the problem and start being part of the solution.

I'm sure you meant to say "inner city black people", right?

What percentage of inner city black people are, in fact, making an attempt to be part of the solution? Got a guess?

LMAO..
Which blacks?
Which whites?
Name them.
Name them.
Define "good".
Which island?
How big is it?
Define "nimrod"

If they don't it wasn't YOU that pointed anything out, liar.

It takes very little effort to derail the so called arguments of racist morons.

interesting cartoon
GetImage.ashx

Forum List

Back