Black people advocate for segregation

Part of the problem in Ferguson is the shift in demographics.

39 years ago the racial breakdown was 29% black and the rest were whites and other racial backgrounds. Today Ferguson is almost 70% black. Along with that the crime rate went up and even though the average incomes went up a bit it didn't seem to help much. Seems like there are fewer jobs and more on welfare.

39 years ago the racial breakdown was 29% black and the rest were whites and other racial backgrounds. Today Ferguson is almost 70% black. Along with that the crime rate went up and even though the average incomes went up a bit it didn't seem to help much. Seems like there are fewer jobs and more on welfare.

Do you think that the people responsible for deliberately running whites out of that community might not also be the same people sponsoring these demonstrations? IS it plausible in your mind that they are black nationalists?

Do you think that the people responsible for deliberately running whites out of that community might not also be the same people sponsoring these demonstrations? IS it plausible in your mind that they are black nationalists?
Maybe the same type.

I've heard that Ferguson is a zoo. Kids walk down the middle of the street like they own the place and anyone who tells them to get out of the road is risking an ass-whipping. I believe Michael Brown made the mistake of doing it with a cop.

Once the black demographic get's up to around 30% it is the beginning of the end of that area.

When the black demographic get's much higher is when white people (the largest section of taxpayers in this country) start to move out due to the disproportionate crime rate.
Businesses follow...the tax base declines and city services begin to falter.

Taxes have to be raised in order to cover the shortfall...triggering more taxpayer and business evacuation.

With a black majority, they then elect black politicians exclusively who then fill all appointed positions they can with more black people...the dysfunction continues..crime increases...taxpayers and business evacuate...etc..rinse and repeat.
When the demographic get's to 70% or so you get detroit...

Once the black demographic get's up to around 30% it is the beginning of the end of that area.

When the black demographic get's much higher is when white people (the largest section of taxpayers in this country) start to move out due to the disproportionate crime rate.
Businesses follow...the tax base declines and city services begin to falter.

Taxes have to be raised in order to cover the shortfall...triggering more taxpayer and business evacuation.

With a black majority, they then elect black politicians exclusively who then fill all appointed positions they can with more black people...the dysfunction continues..crime increases...taxpayers and business evacuate...etc..rinse and repeat.
When the demographic get's to 70% or so you get detroit...
Hello Detroit.....

Far left and right race haters and baiters deserve nothing more than 'dumbo.'

Maybe the same type.

I've heard that Ferguson is a zoo. Kids walk down the middle of the street like they own the place and anyone who tells them to get out of the road is risking an ass-whipping. I believe Michael Brown made the mistake of doing it with a cop.

I think he acted the way he was taught and did the only thing he knew how to do.
No cracker was going to tell him what to do.
Stupidity and disregard for law have a price.Let it serve as an example to others.
Hopefully he hadn't bred yet.

Great rebuttal.
Keep doing the only thing you know how to do when you're frustrated.. Insult someone else.

You'll go far in life that way.

Maybe the same type.

I think he acted the way he was taught to all his (thankfully short) life and did the only thing he knew how to do.
Stupidity and disregard for law have a price.Let it serve as an example to others.

Black folks sure are lucky to have people like this guy to tell them what they want.
I'm not telling them anything..as you continue to avoid the topic and try to change the subject.
More snark and evasion.
I listed the grievances they have cited. This has nothing to do with me.
Why do you want to deny black people the things they ask for so they can be free from white racism?

Who's they? Which black people? Have "they" been designated to represent the views of all black people? Or is that your job?

Them.
Those.
Who knows.
No.

In other words: You are just about as completely full of shit as you can possibly be.

No.It means I'm not running around in circles for you.
You've spent page after page trying to change the subject and name calling and dodging and playing word games.
What? you don't like it when someone plays word games with you?
You've made it clear you aren't here to have an honest discussion. I've tried all day long, so don't expect me to take you seriously now.

I'm sorry the inquisition didn't go as planned. Maybe if you ever asked any honest questions you might get some honest answers.

More deflection.

Again,
Why do you have no problem with discrimination against white athletes?
Why do you find white rights groups to be racist when every other ethnic group and race has their own advocacy groups?
Why are you OK with officer Wilsons civil right being violated?
Why cant you answer these questions?

Your powers of clairvoyance continue to amaze. You should think about going into business with this guy.

Again you dodge the questions, why is that?
Why do you find white rights groups to be racist when every other ethnic group and race has their own advocacy groups?

Because all your dumb fucking half wit questions presuppose that you know what I think. Are you beginning to catch on now Kreskin?

Then it shouldn't be any trouble to rip him to shreds...but instead you spend the whole day evading and playing word games.

In other words: I'm not playing your word game by your rules.

If you feel I have worded the questions wrong then just point it out and answer the question in terms you think are fair.

But you just use this as an excuse to not answer questions that basically force you to admit that you don't give a potters damn about white peoples civil rights. In fact the idea that white people are being given unjust treatment in their own political and criminal justice system is hilarious to you.
I already did but you're too fucking stupid to understand. All your questions presuppose that you know what I think. Have you read your own dim wit questions?

Maybe the same type.

I think he acted the way he was taught to all his (thankfully short) life and did the only thing he knew how to do.

Well here is a black preachers response

Black folks sure are lucky to have people like this guy to tell them what they want.
I'm not telling them anything..as you continue to avoid the topic and try to change the subject.
More snark and evasion.
Why do you want to deny black people the things they ask for so they can be free from white racism?

Who's they? Which black people? Have "they" been designated to represent the views of all black people? Or is that your job?

Them.
Those.
Who knows.
No.

In other words: You are just about as completely full of shit as you can possibly be.

You've spent page after page trying to change the subject and name calling and dodging and playing word games.
You've made it clear you aren't here to have an honest discussion. I've tried all day long, so don't expect me to take you seriously now.

I'm sorry the inquisition didn't go as planned. Maybe if you ever asked any honest questions you might get some honest answers.

More deflection.

Again,

Your powers of clairvoyance continue to amaze. You should think about going into business with this guy.

Because all your dumb fucking half wit questions presuppose that you know what I think. Are you beginning to catch on now Kreskin?

Then it shouldn't be any trouble to rip him to shreds...but instead you spend the whole day evading and playing word games.

If you feel I have worded the questions wrong then just point it out and answer the question in terms you think are fair.

But you just use this as an excuse to not answer questions that basically force you to admit that you don't give a potters damn about white peoples civil rights. In fact the idea that white people are being given unjust treatment in their own political and criminal justice system is hilarious to you.
I already did but you're too fucking stupid to understand. All your questions presuppose that you know what I think. Have you read your own dim wit questions?

More lies out of your stupid pie hole.

Blacks and whites and all other good Americans do want TheOwl and Rota and that gang segregated on their own island in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

What a bunch of racist nimrods.

More snark and evasion.

Them.
Those.
Who knows.
No.

More deflection.

Again,

You seem to believe you have this amazing talent for reading people's minds.

Great rebuttal.
Keep doing the only thing you know how to do when you're frustrated.. Insult someone else.

You'll go far in life that way.

That's all you racial dumbos deserve.

:lol: I have done exceptionally well in the academy, in private business, and in retirement.

We put you guys down in the sixties and we can easily do it again: like laughing at you.

The millennials won't even do that: they will ignore you until the need to jail you.

This woman I know keeps complaining about her husband smacking her around. Been going on for years.

If only she'd stop making him upset! Hell, she could leave and the beatings would stop. But she doesn't. Instead, she expects her husband to stop hitting her. Crazy bitch.

More snark and evasion.

Them.
Those.
Who knows.
No.

More deflection.

Again,

You seem to believe you have this amazing talent for reading people's minds.

It is easy to see you are dodging the questions. You are apparently OK with whites losing their civil right incrementally and even seem to relish in the thought.

You are an anti-white racist.

Do you think that there are not whites tracking people like you today, and when the tide has finally turned to their favor like it today in yours, that they wont redress their objections to your racism?

I have no idea how it will happen but I do know that history has cycles of attitudes that swing one way then the other, mostly because people over react and with every triumphal movement there are the cynical ass holes like you who exploit it.

But God is Just and His righteous vengeance is slow but thorough.

I think of that and I laugh.

Blacks and whites and all other good Americans do want TheOwl and Rota and that gang segregated on their own island in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

What a bunch of racist nimrods.
LMAO..
Which blacks?
Which whites?
Name them.
Who are the good americans?
Name them.
Define "good".
Where do they live and what is their date of birth?
Who are all the members of "that gang"?
Which island?
How big is it?
What is the average annual temperature there?
What is the latitude and longitude of the middle of the indian ocean?
The term "Indian ocean" is racist.
Define "nimrod"

LMMFAO..It's funny when I play the same word games they play...but I'm not here to be amusing..and it just goes against my natural instincts to be honest...but it is funny.

Forum List

Back