Black people can deny it all they want...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
but they are trouble for the other races. They just are. It is a complete myth that black people make an effort and are rebuked. Generally, black people are distant, stand offish, and will never really form a genuine bond with other races.

With whites, hispanics, and asians, it depends. Sometimes they will get along with each other, sometimes not. But with blacks, almost universally they only associate with blacks, and shun others.

That's just the truth! Hate me, ban me, but the truth is the truth.

I feel the same way about albino left handed Eskimo dwarfs, too. Well, just the Norwegian ones, jees.

but they are trouble for the other races. They just are. It is a complete myth that black people make an effort and are rebuked. Generally, black people are distant, stand offish, and will never really form a genuine bond with other races.

With whites, hispanics, and asians, it depends. Sometimes they will get along with each other, sometimes not. But with blacks, almost universally they only associate with blacks, and shun others.

You might be on to something there.

But you forgot to mention that nobody hates black people more than other black people.

Word homie. Mic drop.

I know for a fact that's not true. Why? Because I'm black.

But you forgot to mention that nobody hates black people more than other black people.

Word homie. Mic drop.

Really s how long have you been black to know his to be true?

laughingfamily_small.jpg
Smile_3.jpg

white-and-black-friends.jpg
th
th

130319120503-obama-biden-story-top.jpg

This is another racist troll thread.

Word homie. Mic drop.

How long have you been white to be constantly telling them what they think?

I was shocked, coming to US message boards, to find how prevalent they are. They're quite open about their prejudice. Amazing.

I was shocked, coming to US message boards, to find how prevalent they are. They're quite open about their prejudice. Amazing.

Yeah, it's kinda amazung. And even as they do it, they tell us how racism is a thing of the past.

Word homie. Mic drop.

How long have you been white to be constantly telling them what they think?

I've Iived in a white dominated culture thus far for 57 years, was educated in how to survive in that same system. Was taught the white mans psychology, history, sociology and philosophy. I have interacted with whites in all types of social settings, I have lived with whites and spent time in white communities.. Most of these people haven't spent a second among blacks so that's why I can say what I do. But you are dumb so you make a false equivalence and think you have an argument.

Last edited:

And republicans wonder why black people won’t vote for them

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back