Black people dying at high rates due to hypertension.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
There is a theory touted in the Race Forum that Black people are dying of "Racism". Here is the more likely cause of the inordinately high number of deaths: hypertension due to a variety of factors.

Blacks don't seem to want to take care of themselves once they know about their hypertension either.

Now all I have to go by is black convicts in prison but I bet half of them or better would not come to pill call for their BP meds but yet sit in the cell-house eating the saltiest stuff they could buy in the commissary.

I've sent more than a few convicts out to the hospital that suffered heart attacks due to not taking their BP meds. Many died there.

What items in the African American diet are causing this hike? Is it the watermelon, the malt liquor or the cognac? Or its it to the chain smoking of blunts, kools and newports?

Or perhaps something else- the incessant shucking and jiving that African American people do?

What items in the African American diet are causing this hike? Is it the watermelon, the malt liquor or the cognac? Or its it to the chain smoking of blunts, kools and newports?

Or perhaps something else- the incessant shucking and jiving that African American people do?
Troll

There is a theory touted in the Race Forum that Black people are dying of "Racism". Here is the more likely cause of the inordinately high number of deaths: hypertension due to a variety of factors.

They were sure nervous when Trump lowered black unemployment and they all thought they were going to have to get a job.

stress is another factor, not watermelon you tiny brained wiper of other people's bottoms.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What makes you think black people are under more stress than Honkies?
Since when do you honk?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back