Black people for Trump

Yes a tiny, minute fraction of black people are going to vote Trump
You don't know what you are talking about.

When Farrakhan thinks Trump might be the best hope for the nation. . . or the biggest curse? It is a sign that the Democats are in trouble.

The black community that are free thinkers will show up for Trump. I think the nation of Islam in the US is listening.

I haven't voted for POTUS 16 years. If Trump asked Farrakhan to be his VP, I would go to the polls and I'd stop my boycott, I'll tell you that much. I'm sure I'm not the only one. :lol:

They've been sold down the river too. Mass immigration and off shoring manufacturing helps no American (or westerner).

Yes a tiny, minute fraction of black people are going to vote Trump
You don't know what you are talking about.

When Farrakhan thinks Trump might be the best hope for the nation. . . or the biggest curse? It is a sign that the Democats are in trouble.

The black community that are free thinkers will show up for Trump. I think the nation of Islam in the US is listening.

I haven't voted for POTUS 16 years. If Trump asked Farrakhan to be his VP, I would go to the polls and I'd stop my boycott, I'll tell you that much. I'm sure I'm not the only one. :lol:

Farrakhan's a lunatic, and nobody with any sense pays attention to him. Trump will break records for the lowest amount of black support if he's the nominee.

They've been sold down the river too. Mass immigration and off shoring manufacturing helps no American (or westerner).

This. MOst of their economic interests are the same as Trumps disproportionate"supporters in the White Working Class.

Donald Trump as helped black pNieople realize they can escape the Democrat plantation and achieve success in America. ..... :cool:

weve all seen uncle toms and aunt jemimas before. Whats the big deal?[/QUOTE]
He's said nothing against blacks, gays, welfare recipeints, poor people, homeless, mentally ill... etc etc etc.

All hes promised is to stop government betrayal.

Eh, Democrats use Blacks like toilet paper and they don't seem to mind, I wouldn't expect much.

Eh, Democrats use Blacks like toilet paper and they don't seem to mind, I wouldn't expect much.
Believe it or not, that's among the least offensive positions republicans hold about black people.

Poor Blacks have been voting Democrat for over 60 years and they're still screwed, that's reality.
Poor whites have been voting Repub for over 60 years and they are still screwed. Its pathetic.

Forum List

Back