Black People: You Are Being SCAMMED

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
There's no question that the ludicrous DOJ "report" accusing the Ferguson, MO Police Dept of racism, is part of an overall political SCAM. And the scammers are Mr. Community Organizer-Scammer himself Barrack Obama, and his lap dog Erratic Eric Holder. And those being scammed ? Primarily Black people in America, with a few mindless whites mixed in.

The idea is to get Blacks upset, aroused, disturbed, pissed-off, and most of all, to VOTE DEMOCRATIC, in the next election. If just 1000 votes could be generated in each state, from this manipulation campaign, that could be enough to swing an election from one side to the other. It should be noted that elections, in recent years, have been very close contests.

So all you Blacks out there, and lost-in-the-woods Whites, how do you feel about being the object of the Obama-Holder SCAM campaign, where Obama and Holder pretend that the Ferguson Police dept (and other police depts) are racist ? And when are you going to get your heads out of your butts, and join the intelligent world around you ?

PS - Notice I didn't title this OP "American Blacks". That's because the Obama-Holder VOTE MACHINE appeals to ALL Blacks of any nationality, including illegal aliens, who are not legally entitled to vote. Obama and Holder don't care about that. They are Equal Opportunity scammers.

If a white guy goes by a speed trap traveling 70 in a 55, and the cop doesn't stop him, and then a black guy goes by the same speed trap traveling 60 in a 55, and the cop pulls him over and gives him a ticket, and this happens over and over and over again, that is what I meant by "disproportionate police persecution".

Then some schmuck comes along and says, "Statistics show that Negroes commit more traffic violations than whites!"

See how that works?

A white guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and they work it out with the store owner for the white guy to pay for the bread.

A black guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and arrest the guy and he gets probation.

The same white guy steals a loaf of bread again. The cops come and they work it out with the store owner for the white guy to pay for the bread.

The same black guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and arrest the guy and now the judge says, "You have been arrested for stealing bread before. I am going to throw the book at you."

Then some schmuck comes along and says, "Statistics show that Negroes end up in jail more than whites!"

See how that works?

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.

If it turns out this is actually occurring, and the government releases evidence to that effect, some schmuck can be counted on to come along and say, "The Dims love crooks!"

If a white guy goes by a speed trap traveling 70 in a 55, and the cop doesn't stop him, and then a black guy goes by the same speed trap traveling 60 in a 55, and the cop pulls him over and gives him a ticket, and this happens over and over and over again, that is what I meant by "disproportionate police persecution".

Then some schmuck comes along and says, "Statistics show that Negroes commit more traffic violations than whites!"

See how that works?
Not the way you just distorted it. Keyword is "IF". There's nothing to show that what you just described is the slightest bit true. It's nothing but your bias talking. Who in hell doesn't know that Blacks commit more crimes (far more) than Whites (of all types, which includes traffic violations). Give us a break!

See how that works?

Documentation PLEASE!!!

Was that horrible cop who did not stop a white guy speeding by over 15 mph over the limit white or black?
Was that equally horrible cop who ticketed a black guy going over the limit by 5mph white or black?
Do you care or do you just hate cops who will be there to protect your sorry ass when needed regardless of how you feel?

There's no question that the .

I can only imagine how much African Americans enjoy being told how stupid they are by old white guys.
You manged to put your racism, sexism, and ageism all into one sentence.
geez.gif

PS - I'd be remiss if I didn't correct some of your stupid liberal programming. The term "African Americans" is a INCORRECT way to call Black people. First of all, the overwhelming majority of Blacks have no connection to Africa whatsoever. They've never been there, and know little or nothing about the continent.

Secondly, I'll present the example of 4 guys I know who WERE born and raised in Africa, and immigrated to America, and became naturalized American citizens. They speak African languages, they know African laws and customs, etc. One guy is from Tanzania. Another is from Botswana. A third guy is from South Africa. And the fourth guy is from Zimbabwe (formerly called "Rhodesia") All four of them are truly African Americans. All 4 are WHITE.

Last edited:

See how that works?

Documentation PLEASE!!!

Was that horrible cop who did not stop a white guy speeding by over 15 mph over the limit white or black?
Was that equally horrible cop who ticketed a black guy going over the limit by 5mph white or black?
Do you care or do you just hate cops who will be there to protect your sorry ass when needed regardless of how you feel?
He's too SCAMMED to care. - AKA too stupid (unless he's part of that VOTE DEMOCRATIC manipulation campaign).

I can only imagine how much African Americans enjoy being told how stupid they are by old white guys.

Would you have the same sentiments if the "victim" was an old white guy and the cop a young black one?
It could happen, you know!

BTW, no sympathy should be afforded to anyone who prefers to be called "AFRICAN" before American.

See how that works?
Not the way you just distorted it. Keyword is "IF". There's nothing to show that what you just described is the slightest bit true.

It was an allegory.

Have you actually read the DOJ report you just called "ludicrous", or did you just dismiss it out of hand because that's what your media masters scammed you into doing?

I would wager you have not read a single sentence of it.

pathetic o/p. I used to work for someone who would have called him dumb as toast.

I think that would probably be too kind a description, though.

but I guess what happens when brainwashed, bigoted wingers try to figure out the world around them.

See how that works?

Documentation PLEASE!!!

Have you read the DOJ report?

Nope.

I say again:

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.

You manged to put your racism, sexism, and ageism all into one sentence.
geez.gif
I say again:

I wouldn't be surprised if the Ferguson Police Dept had been discriminating IN FAVOR OF BLACKS, and giving them preference in hiring and promotions, by affirmative action (at the expense of Whites). Most govt agencies do.

Forum List

Back