Black People: You Are Being SCAMMED

No need to read the report.

And there you have it, kids. Willful blindness.

"I'll let my hack media partisan outlets tell me what I should think."

2wez9cx.jpg
That's what the nitwit protestors do. Like the ones interviewed on TV last night. Still clinging to the disproved idea of "Hand up. Don't shoot." And ludicrously calling for Darren Wilson's arrest., that even the scammers have repudiated. Oh brother. What idiots!

I do not dispute there are retards on both sides of this issue.

See here:

Yep. They picked a thug as a martyr, and burned down black owned businesses. Now they're shooting cops.

They need to update their "How To Gain Public Sympathy" handbook. It sounds like it hasn't been revised since the 60s.

There's no question that the .

I can only imagine how much African Americans enjoy being told how stupid they are by old white guys.

and we all know how old white guys are good gaugues of how minorities (and women) should feel about the way they're treated.

they'd be amusing if they didn't try to run things.
Well a university has come out and said if a man opens a door for a woman, or gives her his jacket if she is cold. That they are sexist. Isn't liberalism just great. Oh, and I guess I'm a sexist. Lol, I became a racist by liberals. When Obama got elected.

2zh2ty9.jpg

9gbr0k.jpg

And here you can see my allegory was not far off the mark:

34ebvrr.jpg
None of this is an indication of racial bias. The so-called "report" is a laughingstock. Blacks just commit many more crimes. Statistics which show that, are nothing more than that. This whole thing is an obvious SCAM job, and I sense that you are part of that SCAM, rather than one of the fools falling prey to it.

Thats the common response by whites. They ask for proof then when they get it they say "no proof of racism" (because there is no such thing as proof of racism) and they call the proof they just got names and dismiss it
What you're doing is pretending that the flimsy, ludicrous excuse that Holder is trying to pass off as "proof" really is proof, when we all know its a laughable scam, and nothing more. How stupid to try to defend this dog and pony show.

Another obligatory denial that puts more weight on the ability to name call than to present evidence. Good job. You're on script

next the OP is going to claim he is against govt abusing power and govt overreach after he finishes defending it
If/Whenever someone says "next", THAT is the time to criticize it, not when they've never said it.

You're right, I'll just say before you cared about govt over reach but now you dont until you do again

How Easy Is It to Thwart the Will of the American People US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
You need to learn how to not assume things.

So the point of this thread is Hey *******, we got nothin' against you, we just target you and bust you at a much higher rate because you ain't Whitey, we are Whitey, and Whitey we like so we leave him alone, but it's nothin' against you. Got it.

I can only imagine how much African Americans enjoy being told how stupid they are by old white guys.
You manged to put your racism, sexism, and ageism all into one sentence.
geez.gif
I say again:

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Ferguson Police Dept had been discriminating IN FAVOR OF BLACKS, and giving them preference in hiring and promotions, by affirmative action (at the expense of Whites). Most govt agencies do.
total bullshit government agencies have to keep a racial balance..
love it when you make shit up!
oh yeah my wife works for THE DPSS in the next county ....

and we all know how old white guys are good gaugues of how minorities (and women) should feel about the way they're treated.

Well a university has come out and said if a man opens a door for a woman, or gives her his jacket if she is cold. That they are sexist. Isn't liberalism just great. Oh, and I guess I'm a sexist. Lol, I became a racist by liberals. When Obama got elected.

So? People say things all the time...why you think thats important is baffling

next the OP is going to claim he is against govt abusing power and govt overreach after he finishes defending it
If/Whenever someone says "next", THAT is the time to criticize it, not when they've never said it.

You're right, I'll just say before you cared about govt over reach but now you dont until you do again

How Easy Is It to Thwart the Will of the American People US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
You need to learn how to not assume things.

The first was an assumption...finding that thread was confirmation.

So the point of this thread is Hey *******, we got nothin' against you, we just target you and bust you at a much higher rate because you ain't Whitey, we are Whitey, and Whitey we like so we leave him alone, but it's nothin' against you. Got it.
Yeah you got it all right. You got SCAMMED, is what you got, dumb ass.

false! you were one already
got to agree the coat /door thing is stupid.
but then again you can find equivalently stupid shit in conservatism...

geez.gif
I say again:

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Ferguson Police Dept had been discriminating IN FAVOR OF BLACKS, and giving them preference in hiring and promotions, by affirmative action (at the expense of Whites). Most govt agencies do.
Nobody said they did, MR STRAW MAN. As for affirmative action, it is hard at work discriminating against Whites all over the country (including at the hypocritical University of Oklahoma).
geez.gif

The BAD GUYS >>>

Eric-Holder-Obama-e1426235874506-665x385.jpg

******************************************************************************************

THE GOOD GUYS >>>

th
th
th
th

Yeah you got it all right. You got SCAMMED, is what you got, dumb ass.
Unlike you I know how to do math, and can recognize the problem of having a 90% whitey police force in a 90% darkie community. You simply don't want to admit the obvious, humans are racist and that shows up in everything, including policing. Would a white kid end up dead there for jaywalking? Nope.

Because when liberals start some bullshit they try to make it the norm.

So? Its not tho....and so far its one university somewhere claiming something. Why does that carry so much weight with you?

Nope, it shows respect and I do it without even thinking about it.

geez.gif
I say again:

Nobody said they did, MR STRAW MAN. As for affirmative action, it is hard at work discriminating against Whites all over the country (including at the hypocritical University of Oklahoma).
geez.gif

The BAD GUYS >>>

Eric-Holder-Obama-e1426235874506-665x385.jpg

******************************************************************************************

THE GOOD GUYS >>>

th
th
th
th
the mindset of racists is amazing speaking of straw:

So? Its not tho....and so far its one university somewhere claiming something. Why does that carry so much weight with you?
It really doesn't but just showing how liberalism is a mental disorder.

Nope, it shows respect and I do it without even thinking about it.
nice dodge....

It really doesn't but just showing how liberalism is a mental disorder.

So you brought that up for no reason? Good job bro...I cant understand why some say republicans cry wolf

Forum List

Back