Black People: You Are Being SCAMMED

protectionist, ive read your posts. I don't think you are in position to talk about others being scammed. Remove the beam from your eye first

You manged to put your racism, sexism, and ageism all into one sentence.
geez.gif
I say again:

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Ferguson Police Dept had been discriminating IN FAVOR OF BLACKS, and giving them preference in hiring and promotions, by affirmative action (at the expense of Whites). Most govt agencies do.
total bullshit government agencies have to keep a racial balance..
love it when you make shit up!
oh yeah my wife works for THE DPSS in the next county ....
Nobody said they did, MR STRAW MAN. As for affirmative action, it is hard at work discriminating against Whites all over the country (including at the hypocritical University of Oklahoma).
geez.gif

The BAD GUYS >>>

Eric-Holder-Obama-e1426235874506-665x385.jpg

******************************************************************************************

THE GOOD GUYS >>>

th
th
th
th
the mindset of racists is amazing speaking of straw:
Yup. Exactly what the Obama-Holder-Sharpton-Jackson-NAACP- et al scammers do. Looks like they've got you well trained.
wake up Dorothy you're
having that dream again....the one where you think people aren't laughing at you .

Well a university has come out and said if a man opens a door for a woman, or gives her his jacket if she is cold. That they are sexist. Isn't liberalism just great. Oh, and I guess I'm a sexist. Lol, I became a racist by liberals. When Obama got elected.

So? People say things all the time...why you think thats important is baffling
Because when liberals start some bullshit they try to make it the norm.

So? Its not tho....and so far its one university somewhere claiming something. Why does that carry so much weight with you?
It really doesn't but just showing how liberalism is a mental disorder.
false! the mental disorder is believing that it is.
Conservatism as a Mental Illness
Republican pols have recently exhibited 10 telltale signs of mental illness.
Post published by Barry X. Kuhle Ph.D. on Jun 12, 2012 in Evolutionary Entertainment
So, do you believe WHITES evolved from BLACKS or did BLACKS evolve from WHITES? You cannot have it doth ways. Either God Created MAN or Evolution is on the fringe of Political Incorrectness. People who hold to evolution TODAY no longer answer this question because it digs up the race question as it did in the time of Darwin. Most Christians believed Blacks to be Human; however, ALL evolutionists at one time believed Blacks to be lower on the evolutionary scale --- possibly subhuman. This is exactly why slavery was never an issue among 19th century atheists.

To a black in that town, the whitey police are the enemies. Learn empathy. You want to understand this, drive a mile in their black skin and know that just passing a white cops means you are likely to be pulled over.

While I agree to a point, that shit just doesn't happen in civilized areas of the Country anymore.

It just doesn't.

Since you don't know me and I don't know you, I'm going to tell you a little VERY TRUE story.

Many years ago, my wife was good friends with a young, attractive female that lived in one of those 'hip' Apartment Complexes.

One of her best friends was new States Attorney and the two of them (not my wife, I forbade it) had a habit of running for fun and exercise three times a week in the evening.

I told them to stop. They laughed, said I was old-fashioned and maybe a little afraid of the Black Bogeyman.

One night they're jogging and a group young Black Males pulls up in a Van, they grab them, pull them into the Van and gang rape them. Several times each. I heard as many as twenty or thirty times.

They had their fun with them and turned them loose and when the Cops found out.....

Let me tell you something -- They didn't even bother with Search Warrants, Arrest warrants or knocking on doors.

They just kicked doors in and if you said anything, you got your ass BEAT and taken into custody.

Within a few hours, they had every last one of those scumbags in the jail.

Know what else? Turns out one of them worked at the same place I did. On the dock. Nice guy.... Or so I thought.

So you know what? Fuck you.

Blacks often have a fear of Cops because when Cops go looking for a rapist, a murderer or a hundred other kinds of criminal, the Black neighborhood just doesn't help.

So shit like what I described happens when the Cops get seriously pissed.

The girls? The State Attorney left town, never to be heard from again. Can't find her anywhere, anyhow.

The other one, the one my wife was friends with? She still is but the girl has drifted off into instability. She has twenty + Cats and talks to herself a lot.

She does okay financially, although not great. She got a job at the County and has had it for a long time but -- Two lives destroyed because they were stupid and didn't want to listen.

Black people need to get their shit together.

Yeah you got it all right. You got SCAMMED, is what you got, dumb ass.
Unlike you I know how to do math, and can recognize the problem of having a 90% whitey police force in a 90% darkie community. You simply don't want to admit the obvious, humans are racist and that shows up in everything, including policing. Would a white kid end up dead there for jaywalking? Nope.
It's not the Ferguson Police Dept's fault that Blacks just don't want to apply to work there. Maybe they figure they >>
1. make more money selling drugs (and themselves)
2. have to get up in the morning and go to work
3. have to follow rules
4. have to learn things
5. have to stay sober
Maybe they don't want to work for the Whitey Nazis who kill their kids?
Maybe they're just racist Blacks, like you, who go around saying things like "Whitey Nazis who kill their kids", and expect everybody to accept that, while at the same time they get all offended by racism against them, like the SAE boys.
To a black in that town, the whitey police are the enemies. Learn empathy. You want to understand this, drive a mile in their black skin and know that just passing a white cops means you are likely to be pulled over.

Learn empathy. You want to understand this, how about you try applying for most govt jobs in a White skin, and see how far you make it past the affirmative action censors. Or try getting a promotion. O r a business loan. Or a college assistanship, etc, etc.

As for "a mile in their black skin and know that just passing a white cops means you are likely to be pulled over.
"
, I haven't seen a shred of evidence to prove it, and don't make me laugh by referring to the Holder DOJ SCAM.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Ferguson Police Dept had been discriminating IN FAVOR OF BLACKS, and giving them preference in hiring and promotions, by affirmative action (at the expense of Whites). Most govt agencies do.
Nobody said they did, MR STRAW MAN. As for affirmative action, it is hard at work discriminating against Whites all over the country (including at the hypocritical University of Oklahoma).
geez.gif

The BAD GUYS >>>

******************************************************************************************

THE GOOD GUYS >>>

th
th
th
th
Yup. Exactly what the Obama-Holder-Sharpton-Jackson-NAACP- et al scammers do. Looks like they've got you well trained.
wake up Dorothy you're
having that dream again....the one where you think people aren't laughing at you .

The overwhelming majority of Americans agree with me, and they proved it on election day, November 2014.
yepp.gif

Well a university has come out and said if a man opens a door for a woman, or gives her his jacket if she is cold. That they are sexist. Isn't liberalism just great. Oh, and I guess I'm a sexist. Lol, I became a racist by liberals. When Obama got elected.

So? Its not tho....and so far its one university somewhere claiming something. Why does that carry so much weight with you?
Post published by Barry X. Kuhle Ph.D. on Jun 12, 2012 in Evolutionary Entertainment

Dumbest Suckers in America

Shouldn't be hard to figure out who that would be.

1. Kids graduating from high school and college, and entering the work force (so they think), while voting for Democrats, who are bringing millions of immigrants into the US, to compete with them for jobs.
geez.gif

2. White people voting for Democrats, while bring shoved aside for jobs, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc, while the Democrats pander to Blacks in Affirmative Action.

3. Liberals who rant about freedom, and then support the growth of Islam in America, striving to trash the Constitution.

4. Liberals who oppose the death penalty, on the grounds that an innocent person may be executed, while non-executed criminals kill thousands of innocent people every year.

5. Anyone believing the BS that homosexuality is normal.

So you brought that up for no reason? Good job bro...I cant understand why some say republicans cry wolf
No, it shows a liberal has a serious mental condition.

Unlike you I know how to do math, and can recognize the problem of having a 90% whitey police force in a 90% darkie community. You simply don't want to admit the obvious, humans are racist and that shows up in everything, including policing. Would a white kid end up dead there for jaywalking? Nope.
It's not the Ferguson Police Dept's fault that Blacks just don't want to apply to work there. Maybe they figure they >>
3. have to follow rules
4. have to learn things
5. have to stay sober
Maybe they're just racist Blacks, like you, who go around saying things like "Whitey Nazis who kill their kids", and expect everybody to accept that, while at the same time they get all offended by racism against them, like the SAE boys.

Learn empathy. You want to understand this, how about you try applying for most govt jobs in a White skin, and see how far you make it past the affirmative action censors. Or try getting a promotion. O r a business loan. Or a college assistanship, etc, etc.

As for "a mile in their black skin and know that just passing a white cops means you are likely to be pulled over.
"
, I haven't seen a shred of evidence to prove it, and don't make me laugh by referring to the Holder DOJ SCAM.
I'm whitey, dummy.

There's no question that the .

I can only imagine how much African Americans enjoy being told how stupid they are by old white guys.
You manged to put your racism, sexism, and ageism all into one sentence.
geez.gif
I say again:

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.
You just sucked and had below level intelligence. Thats why you didnt get the job. It wasnt affirmative action. If that was the case a lot of white women would have your job instead.
I didn't get a "job", because before I retired I OWNED a business, where I turned down flunkers like you, who tried to get a job working for me. Maybe you were one of them.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

amazing what rightwingnuts believe. :cuckoo:
Treating women with respect, not as a cum bucket.

3. have to follow rules
4. have to learn things
5. have to stay sober

"
I'm whitey, dummy.
So you don't even know what race you are.
geez.gif

geez.gif

The BAD GUYS >>>

THE GOOD GUYS >>>

th
th
th
th
wake up Dorothy you're

The overwhelming majority of Americans agree with me, and they proved it on election day, November 2014.
yepp.gif
What happened on 2008 and 2012?

While I agree to a point, that shit just doesn't happen in civilized areas of the Country anymore.

It just doesn't.

Since you don't know me and I don't know you, I'm going to tell you a little VERY TRUE story.

Many years ago, my wife was good friends with a young, attractive female that lived in one of those 'hip' Apartment Complexes.

One of her best friends was new States Attorney and the two of them (not my wife, I forbade it) had a habit of running for fun and exercise three times a week in the evening.

I told them to stop. They laughed, said I was old-fashioned and maybe a little afraid of the Black Bogeyman.

One night they're jogging and a group young Black Males pulls up in a Van, they grab them, pull them into the Van and gang rape them. Several times each. I heard as many as twenty or thirty times.

They had their fun with them and turned them loose and when the Cops found out.....

Let me tell you something -- They didn't even bother with Search Warrants, Arrest warrants or knocking on doors.

They just kicked doors in and if you said anything, you got your ass BEAT and taken into custody.

Within a few hours, they had every last one of those scumbags in the jail.

Know what else? Turns out one of them worked at the same place I did. On the dock. Nice guy.... Or so I thought.

So you know what? Fuck you.

Blacks often have a fear of Cops because when Cops go looking for a rapist, a murderer or a hundred other kinds of criminal, the Black neighborhood just doesn't help.

So shit like what I described happens when the Cops get seriously pissed.

The girls? The State Attorney left town, never to be heard from again. Can't find her anywhere, anyhow.

The other one, the one my wife was friends with? She still is but the girl has drifted off into instability. She has twenty + Cats and talks to herself a lot.

She does okay financially, although not great. She got a job at the County and has had it for a long time but -- Two lives destroyed because they were stupid and didn't want to listen.

Black people need to get their shit together.
A tragic case, that changes nothing. We don't base our laws on subjectivity and I could find examples of white men doing horrible things all damn day long. I don't hate humanity for no reason eh?

3. have to follow rules
4. have to learn things
5. have to stay sober

Yep. dats what it tis. Those negroes are lazy good for nuthins. Everybody knows that!

i meen, think about it. they are too stupid to be cops! how dumb do you have to be to be too stupid to be a cop?

that's how you know negroes are reely dum!
Actually being a cop requires a lot of intelligence, and many police depts require completion of at least 2 years of college. Not doable for flunkers who dropped out in the 4th grade. As for the too lazy and stupid - you got that part right.
Stupid lazy drug-adicted *******. And yet you wonder why it's not all peace and love there?

They're gonna be voting republican for sure! lol

"
I'm whitey, dummy.
So you don't even know what race you are.
geez.gif
No, I know exactly what race I am, but I also know something of what it's like to be black in America. We have this thing called writing, and reading. Give it a try sometime.

And the evidence is in the numbers and the stories the people tell.

Forum List

Back