Black People: You Are Being SCAMMED

and we all know how old white guys are good gaugues of how minorities (and women) should feel about the way they're treated.

they'd be amusing if they didn't try to run things.
Well a university has come out and said if a man opens a door for a woman, or gives her his jacket if she is cold. That they are sexist. Isn't liberalism just great. Oh, and I guess I'm a sexist. Lol, I became a racist by liberals. When Obama got elected.

So? People say things all the time...why you think thats important is baffling
Because when liberals start some bullshit they try to make it the norm.

So? Its not tho....and so far its one university somewhere claiming something. Why does that carry so much weight with you?
It really doesn't but just showing how liberalism is a mental disorder.
false! the mental disorder is believing that it is.
Conservatism as a Mental Illness
Republican pols have recently exhibited 10 telltale signs of mental illness.
Post published by Barry X. Kuhle Ph.D. on Jun 12, 2012 in Evolutionary Entertainment

If a white guy goes by a speed trap traveling 70 in a 55, and the cop doesn't stop him, and then a black guy goes by the same speed trap traveling 60 in a 55, and the cop pulls him over and gives him a ticket, and this happens over and over and over again, that is what I meant by "disproportionate police persecution".

Then some schmuck comes along and says, "Statistics show that Negroes commit more traffic violations than whites!"

See how that works?
#atcrimingwhilewhite

There's no question that the .

I can only imagine how much African Americans enjoy being told how stupid they are by old white guys.
You manged to put your racism, sexism, and ageism all into one sentence.
geez.gif
I say again:

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Ferguson Police Dept had been discriminating IN FAVOR OF BLACKS, and giving them preference in hiring and promotions, by affirmative action (at the expense of Whites). Most govt agencies do.
You just sucked and had below level intelligence. Thats why you didnt get the job. It wasnt affirmative action. If that was the case a lot of white women would have your job instead.

There's no question that the ludicrous DOJ "report" accusing the Ferguson, MO Police Dept of racism, is part of an overall political SCAM. And the scammers are Mr. Community Organizer-Scammer himself Barrack Obama, and his lap dog Erratic Eric Holder. And those being scammed ? Primarily Black people in America, with a few mindless whites mixed in.

The idea is to get Blacks upset, aroused, disturbed, pissed-off, and most of all, to VOTE DEMOCRATIC, in the next election. If just 1000 votes could be generated in each state, from this manipulation campaign, that could be enough to swing an election from one side to the other. It should be noted that elections, in recent years, have been very close contests.

So all you Blacks out there, and lost-in-the-woods Whites, how do you feel about being the object of the Obama-Holder SCAM campaign, where Obama and Holder pretend that the Ferguson Police dept (and other police depts) are racist ? And when are you going to get your heads out of your butts, and join the intelligent world around you ?

PS - Notice I didn't title this OP "American Blacks". That's because the Obama-Holder VOTE MACHINE appeals to ALL Blacks of any nationality, including illegal aliens, who are not legally entitled to vote. Obama and Holder don't care about that. They are Equal Opportunity scammers.
FYI - We're all scammed by the political machine, and have been for many decades now. Yes, elections are rigged, and yes, politics is all about "the next election", which is the norm in Washington politics.

All of us have been scammed in recent history by everything from foreign policies and foreign trade agreements, to taxes and senseless deadly costly wars. Pandering to a certain group, race, nationality, or religion is nothing new, nor is it uncommon. What was "Obamacare"? Was it and is it a scam? What is the necessity to introduce illegal immigrants into society as "citizens"? A scam?

"The Washington Brotherhood" will do whatever they deem necessary in order to further their agendas and power. Party politics is a curse on this nation and on her citizens. As long as they can keep us divided, they win, we lose. The worse fear of professional politicians is a united citizenry. Until we realize that, and educate ourselves concerning their game, Ferguson, and other issues, will be their standard mode of operation, or their standard operating procedure. Don't forget how they came to power. Professional politicians don't just waltz into Washington and take a seat. It's the uneducated voters that allow such as Mr. Holder and Mr. Obama to turn this nation against itself.

In reality, Ferguson is just a deflection tactic used in hopes of distracting us from the Obama impeachment talk and other issues haunting Washington politics. We have Iran and nukes, illegal immigration, Hillary, Russia, terrorism, national security, the Import Export Bank, the national debt, and other issues that Washington doesn't want spotlighted. They're hoping that what happens in Washington, stays in Washington.

Jon Stewart calls out media coverage of racist chant - CNN Video

There's no question that the ludicrous DOJ "report" accusing the Ferguson, MO Police Dept of racism, is part of an overall political SCAM. And the scammers are Mr. Community Organizer-Scammer himself Barrack Obama, and his lap dog Erratic Eric Holder. And those being scammed ? Primarily Black people in America, with a few mindless whites mixed in.

The idea is to get Blacks upset, aroused, disturbed, pissed-off, and most of all, to VOTE DEMOCRATIC, in the next election. If just 1000 votes could be generated in each state, from this manipulation campaign, that could be enough to swing an election from one side to the other. It should be noted that elections, in recent years, have been very close contests.

So all you Blacks out there, and lost-in-the-woods Whites, how do you feel about being the object of the Obama-Holder SCAM campaign, where Obama and Holder pretend that the Ferguson Police dept (and other police depts) are racist ? And when are you going to get your heads out of your butts, and join the intelligent world around you ?

PS - Notice I didn't title this OP "American Blacks". That's because the Obama-Holder VOTE MACHINE appeals to ALL Blacks of any nationality, including illegal aliens, who are not legally entitled to vote. Obama and Holder don't care about that. They are Equal Opportunity scammers.

There's no question that the .

I can only imagine how much African Americans enjoy being told how stupid they are by old white guys.

and we all know how old white guys are good gaugues of how minorities (and women) should feel about the way they're treated.

Well a university has come out and said if a man opens a door for a woman, or gives her his jacket if she is cold. That they are sexist. Isn't liberalism just great. Oh, and I guess I'm a sexist. Lol, I became a racist by liberals. When Obama got elected.

quiet loon

So? Its not tho....and so far its one university somewhere claiming something. Why does that carry so much weight with you?
It really doesn't but just showing how liberalism is a mental disorder.

amazing what rightwingnuts believe. :cuckoo:

If a white guy goes by a speed trap traveling 70 in a 55, and the cop doesn't stop him, and then a black guy goes by the same speed trap traveling 60 in a 55, and the cop pulls him over and gives him a ticket, and this happens over and over and over again, that is what I meant by "disproportionate police persecution".

Then some schmuck comes along and says, "Statistics show that Negroes commit more traffic violations than whites!"

See how that works?
Never mind that the car doing 60 is stolen and is shooting at the cops as it drives by.

See how that works?
Never mind that the car doing 60 is stolen and is shooting at the cops as it drives by.
that goes under the heading of goes with the territory....hard to believe but cops get paid to be shot at...

So the point of this thread is Hey *******, we got nothin' against you, we just target you and bust you at a much higher rate because you ain't Whitey, we are Whitey, and Whitey we like so we leave him alone, but it's nothin' against you. Got it.
Yeah you got it all right. You got SCAMMED, is what you got, dumb ass.
Unlike you I know how to do math, and can recognize the problem of having a 90% whitey police force in a 90% darkie community. You simply don't want to admit the obvious, humans are racist and that shows up in everything, including policing. Would a white kid end up dead there for jaywalking? Nope.
It's not the Ferguson Police Dept's fault that Blacks just don't want to apply to work there. Maybe they figure they >>
1. make more money selling drugs (and themselves)
2. have to get up in the morning and go to work
3. have to follow rules
4. have to learn things
5. have to stay sober

So the point of this thread is Hey *******, we got nothin' against you, we just target you and bust you at a much higher rate because you ain't Whitey, we are Whitey, and Whitey we like so we leave him alone, but it's nothin' against you. Got it.
Unlike you I know how to do math, and can recognize the problem of having a 90% whitey police force in a 90% darkie community. You simply don't want to admit the obvious, humans are racist and that shows up in everything, including policing. Would a white kid end up dead there for jaywalking? Nope.
It's not the Ferguson Police Dept's fault that Blacks just don't want to apply to work there. Maybe they figure they >>
3. have to follow rules
4. have to learn things
5. have to stay sober
Maybe they don't want to work for the Whitey Nazis who kill their kids?

You manged to put your racism, sexism, and ageism all into one sentence.
geez.gif
I say again:

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Ferguson Police Dept had been discriminating IN FAVOR OF BLACKS, and giving them preference in hiring and promotions, by affirmative action (at the expense of Whites). Most govt agencies do.
total bullshit government agencies have to keep a racial balance..
love it when you make shit up!
oh yeah my wife works for THE DPSS in the next county ....
Nobody said they did, MR STRAW MAN. As for affirmative action, it is hard at work discriminating against Whites all over the country (including at the hypocritical University of Oklahoma).
geez.gif

The BAD GUYS >>>

Eric-Holder-Obama-e1426235874506-665x385.jpg

******************************************************************************************

THE GOOD GUYS >>>

th
th
th
th
the mindset of racists is amazing speaking of straw:
Yup. Exactly what the Obama-Holder-Sharpton-Jackson-NAACP- et al scammers do. Looks like they've got you well trained.

3. have to follow rules
4. have to learn things
5. have to stay sober

Yep. dats what it tis. Those negroes are lazy good for nuthins. Everybody knows that!

i meen, think about it. they are too stupid to be cops! how dumb do you have to be to be too stupid to be a cop?

that's how you know negroes are reely dum!

I know several Cops. Several. One of them an active Captain on the Sheriff's Dept.

Let me tell you fucking MORONS something......

There is no doubt that Traffic Citations are little more than a Tax. Just a fact.

But they don't work the minority neighborhoods that hard -- At all. Anybody that thinks that is an idiot of the first order.

They go where the money is; every time. EVERY TIME!

They don't fuck around in the minority neighborhoods. For one thing, they're too busy investigating murders and picking bodies up off the streets and calling on robbed businesses (the few that remain)

Go to Traffic Court someday, douchebags. You'll see a highly disproportionate number of Whites in there. And the few Blacks you see? They're present because they probably got arrested on a Bench Warrant because they didn't pay their LAST TRAFFIC FINE.

Know why? THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!

I've seen them look right at the Judge and tell him "I ain't gonna pay the fine".

Judge, "Why?!"

Negro, "Because I ain't got the money."

Judge, "When can you have the money?"

Negro, "Never"

Judge, "You know I can put you in Jail, right?"

Negro, "Whatever"

Judge, "Dismissed"

There's no money in putting people in Jail. It COSTS money to do that. You want a nice, clean, White Person who gets a ticket, goes to Traffic School and pays the fine by mail.

Blacks just don't give a fuck. You throw them in Jail and it's a move up in lifestyle

You go where the money is. Even Cops know that. And the goobermint REALLY knows that.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

And stupid

3. have to follow rules
4. have to learn things
5. have to stay sober
Maybe they're just racist Blacks, like you, who go around saying things like "Whitey Nazis who kill their kids", and expect everybody to accept that, while at the same time they get all offended by racism against them, like the SAE boys.

3. have to follow rules
4. have to learn things
5. have to stay sober

Yep. dats what it tis. Those negroes are lazy good for nuthins. Everybody knows that!

i meen, think about it. they are too stupid to be cops! how dumb do you have to be to be too stupid to be a cop?

Actually being a cop requires a lot of intelligence, and many police depts require completion of at least 2 years of college. Not doable for flunkers who dropped out in the 4th grade. As for the too lazy and stupid - you got that part right.

3. have to follow rules
4. have to learn things
5. have to stay sober
Maybe they're just racist Blacks, like you, who go around saying things like "Whitey Nazis who kill their kids", and expect everybody to accept that, while at the same time they get all offended by racism against them, like the SAE boys.
To a black in that town, the whitey police are the enemies. Learn empathy. You want to understand this, drive a mile in their black skin and know that just passing a white cops means you are likely to be pulled over.

3. have to follow rules
4. have to learn things
5. have to stay sober

Actually being a cop requires a lot of intelligence, and many police depts require completion of at least 2 years of college. Not doable for flunkers who dropped out in the 4th grade. As for the too lazy and stupid - you got that part right.
Stupid lazy drug-adicted *******. And yet you wonder why it's not all peace and love there?

Forum List

Back