Black People: You Are Being SCAMMED

There's no question that the .

I can only imagine how much African Americans enjoy being told how stupid they are by old white guys.
You manged to put your racism, sexism, and ageism all into one sentence.
geez.gif
I say again:

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Ferguson Police Dept had been discriminating IN FAVOR OF BLACKS, and giving them preference in hiring and promotions, by affirmative action (at the expense of Whites). Most govt agencies do.
You just sucked and had below level intelligence. Thats why you didnt get the job. It wasnt affirmative action. If that was the case a lot of white women would have your job instead.
I didn't get a "job", because before I retired I OWNED a business, where I turned down flunkers like you, who tried to get a job working for me. Maybe you were one of them.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
So you've been lying all this time? You told me on several of your AA rants you were turned down for jobs because you werent Black. No beleives you ever owned a business. No one that owned a business would cry as much as you do about AA. Its obvious you are one of the low hanging fruit white boys that lack education and initiative and that is the only reason you couldnt compete in the job market.

Nobody said they did, MR STRAW MAN. As for affirmative action, it is hard at work discriminating against Whites all over the country (including at the hypocritical University of Oklahoma).
geez.gif

The BAD GUYS >>>

Eric-Holder-Obama-e1426235874506-665x385.jpg

******************************************************************************************

THE GOOD GUYS >>>

th
th
th
th
the mindset of racists is amazing speaking of straw:
Yup. Exactly what the Obama-Holder-Sharpton-Jackson-NAACP- et al scammers do. Looks like they've got you well trained.
wake up Dorothy you're
having that dream again....the one where you think people aren't laughing at you .

The overwhelming majority of Americans agree with me, and they proved it on election day, November 2014.
yepp.gif
What happened on 2008 and 2012?
America showed how stupid it can be.

So? People say things all the time...why you think thats important is baffling
Because when liberals start some bullshit they try to make it the norm.

So? Its not tho....and so far its one university somewhere claiming something. Why does that carry so much weight with you?
It really doesn't but just showing how liberalism is a mental disorder.

So you brought that up for no reason? Good job bro...I cant understand why some say republicans cry wolf
No, it shows a liberal has a serious mental condition.

Uh ok...but why does that concern you so?

Daws101 wrote:

Conservatism as a Mental Illness

Republican pols have recently exhibited 10 telltale signs of mental illness.
Post published by Barry X. Kuhle Ph.D. on Jun 12, 2012 in Evolutionary Entertainment

LittleNipper: So, do you believe WHITES evolved from BLACKS or did BLACKS evolve from WHITES? You cannot have it doth ways. Either God Created MAN or Evolution is on the fringe of Political Incorrectness. People who hold to evolution TODAY no longer answer this question because it digs up the race question as it did in the time of Darwin. Most Christians believed Blacks to be Human; however, ALL evolutionists at one time believed Blacks to be lower on the evolutionary scale --- possibly subhuman. This is exactly why slavery was never an issue among 19th century atheists.

Last edited:
I can only imagine how much African Americans enjoy being told how stupid they are by old white guys.
geez.gif
I say again:

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Ferguson Police Dept had been discriminating IN FAVOR OF BLACKS, and giving them preference in hiring and promotions, by affirmative action (at the expense of Whites). Most govt agencies do.
You just sucked and had below level intelligence. Thats why you didnt get the job. It wasnt affirmative action. If that was the case a lot of white women would have your job instead.
I didn't get a "job", because before I retired I OWNED a business, where I turned down flunkers like you, who tried to get a job working for me. Maybe you were one of them.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
So you've been lying all this time? You told me on several of your AA rants you were turned down for jobs because you werent Black. No beleives you ever owned a business. No one that owned a business would cry as much as you do about AA. Its obvious you are one of the low hanging fruit white boys that lack education and initiative and that is the only reason you couldnt compete in the job market.
I not only owned a business, but I expanded it to 3 branch offices in 3 different counties, and I've mentioned it many times in the past. You're asleep. :slap:
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

geez.gif
I say again:

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
I not only owned a business, but I expanded it to 3 branch offices in 3 different counties, and I've mentioned it many times in the past. You're asleep. :slap:
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
No one believes that. :laugh:

Because when liberals start some bullshit they try to make it the norm.

So? Its not tho....and so far its one university somewhere claiming something. Why does that carry so much weight with you?

So you brought that up for no reason? Good job bro...I cant understand why some say republicans cry wolf

Why I care how women are treated? Why are you against it? I think this might become the new liberal war on women.

So, do you believe WHITES evolved from BLACKS or did BLACKS evolve from WHITES? You cannot have it doth ways. Either God Created MAN or Evolution is on the fringe of Political Incorrectness. People who hold to evolution TODAY no longer answer this question because it digs up the race question as it did in the time of Darwin. Most Christians believed Blacks to be Human; however, ALL evolutionists at one time believed Blacks to be lower on the evolutionary scale --- possibly subhuman. This is exactly why slavery was never an issue among 19th century atheists.[/QUOTE]
Man was already fully evolved prior to whites appearing. Whites are simply the result of a mutation of genes.

Nobody said they did, MR STRAW MAN. As for affirmative action, it is hard at work discriminating against Whites all over the country (including at the hypocritical University of Oklahoma).
geez.gif

The BAD GUYS >>>

******************************************************************************************

THE GOOD GUYS >>>

th
th
th
th
Yup. Exactly what the Obama-Holder-Sharpton-Jackson-NAACP- et al scammers do. Looks like they've got you well trained.
wake up Dorothy you're
having that dream again....the one where you think people aren't laughing at you .

The overwhelming majority of Americans agree with me, and they proved it on election day, November 2014.
yepp.gif
America hadn't had all the experience with the Obama SCAM machine that it had by November 2014. And after November 2016, the Democratic ass-kiss party will cease to exist.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

wake up Dorothy you're

yepp.gif
America hadn't had all the experience with the Obama SCAM machine that it had by November 2014. And after November 2016, the Democratic ass-kiss party will cease to exist.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
Uh Huh....I see. :disagree:

So, do you believe WHITES evolved from BLACKS or did BLACKS evolve from WHITES? You cannot have it doth ways. Either God Created MAN or Evolution is on the fringe of Political Incorrectness. People who hold to evolution TODAY no longer answer this question because it digs up the race question as it did in the time of Darwin. Most Christians believed Blacks to be Human; however, ALL evolutionists at one time believed Blacks to be lower on the evolutionary scale --- possibly subhuman. This is exactly why slavery was never an issue among 19th century atheists.
Man was already fully evolved prior to whites appearing. Whites are simply the result of a mutation of genes.
Yeah. A good mutation. Making Whites better scientists, better musicians, and better baseball players.

wake up Dorothy you're

yepp.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
You CAN'T disagree that the Democratic party got its ass handed to it, in 2014.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

wake up Dorothy you're

yepp.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
You CAN'T disagree that the Democratic party got its ass handed to it, in 2014.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
Why not? Who is going to stop me? :laugh:

Why I care how women are treated? Why are you against it? I think this might become the new liberal war on women.

No, why you care or presented what some wack job thought as proof of something other than they are a wack job. Come on man, keep up

So, do you believe WHITES evolved from BLACKS or did BLACKS evolve from WHITES? You cannot have it doth ways. Either God Created MAN or Evolution is on the fringe of Political Incorrectness. People who hold to evolution TODAY no longer answer this question because it digs up the race question as it did in the time of Darwin. Most Christians believed Blacks to be Human; however, ALL evolutionists at one time believed Blacks to be lower on the evolutionary scale --- possibly subhuman. This is exactly why slavery was never an issue among 19th century atheists.
Yeah. A good mutation. Making Whites better scientists, better musicians, and better baseball players.
:laugh:

I believe man was created in God's image and that man's "color" is the end result of where man chose to live after Noah's FLOOD and inbreeding. Lighter skinned people tended to move to cooler climates and darker people tended to remain in tropical areas. There is some truth to the saying "Birds of a feather..."

Last edited:
geez.gif
I say again:

total bullshit government agencies have to keep a racial balance..
love it when you make shit up!
oh yeah my wife works for THE DPSS in the next county ....
geez.gif

The BAD GUYS >>>

THE GOOD GUYS >>>

th
th
th
th

wow. could you fit more garbage into one sentence?

I believe man was created in God's image and that man's "color" is the end result of where man chose to live after Noah's FLOOD and inbreeding. Lighter skinned people tended to move to cooler climates and darker people tended to remain in tropical areas.
Thats not what science says. Africa is the birth place for homo sapiens. This is proven via DNA and the archaeological record. Gods image was of a Black man/woman

Forum List

Back