Black People: You Are Being SCAMMED

A white guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and they work it out with the store owner for the white guy to pay for the bread.

A black guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and arrest the guy and he gets probation.

The same white guy steals a loaf of bread again. The cops come and they work it out with the store owner for the white guy to pay for the bread.

The same black guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and arrest the guy and now the judge says, "You have been arrested for stealing bread before. I am going to throw the book at you."

Then some schmuck comes along and says, "Statistics show that Negroes end up in jail more than whites!"

See how that works?

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.

If it turns out this is actually occurring, and the government releases evidence to that effect, some schmuck can be counted on to come along and say, "The Dims love crooks!"

The key component in your argument is that they are breaking the law! Remove the law breaking and from your argument there is no problem.

But what your actually saying is that blacks want equal protection to break the law and not be charged. All my speeding tickets in the past I would argue that point, but since your premise is flawed from its inception there is no point! Your going to believe what you want!

I got sick of speeding tickets, so guess what? I stopped speeding!
Sometimes you dont have to commit a crime if your Black. Cops just say you did.

Ok but that is different from what the poster said. I could talk about that point. Now what instance does this occur? Traffic stops? Or stealing or is it in every instance?

Every time I was pulled over for speeding the cop always said he smelled alcohol, I laughed at them because I don't drink. I think that is just what cops do about traffic stops. So when a black person is pulled over what do cops do different? I also always ask to see their speed radar, they always get pissed about that.
It can occur in any instance where it would be the cops word against yours. This is what I mean by whites just dont get it. If a Black person asks to see the radar they are suddenly resisting arrest and beat senseless.

They got rid of all the blacks in Mexico years ago, and when Hispanics are the majority here in America they will do the same thing, the only thing stopping them is white people. They already run the blacks out of there neighborhood now, they don't feel sorry for you like white people

They got rid of all the blacks in Mexico years ago, and when Hispanics are the majority here in America they will do the same thing, the only thing stopping them is white people. They already run the blacks out of there neighborhood now, they don't feel sorry for you like white people
There are still plenty of Blacks in Mexico idiot. :laugh:
Besides even if you werent a moron Mexicans have more heart than you timid white boys. What mexicans do and what you pale skins racist do are 2 totally different things.

A white guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and they work it out with the store owner for the white guy to pay for the bread.

A black guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and arrest the guy and he gets probation.

The same white guy steals a loaf of bread again. The cops come and they work it out with the store owner for the white guy to pay for the bread.

The same black guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and arrest the guy and now the judge says, "You have been arrested for stealing bread before. I am going to throw the book at you."

Then some schmuck comes along and says, "Statistics show that Negroes end up in jail more than whites!"

See how that works?

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.

If it turns out this is actually occurring, and the government releases evidence to that effect, some schmuck can be counted on to come along and say, "The Dims love crooks!"

The key component in your argument is that they are breaking the law! Remove the law breaking and from your argument there is no problem.

But what your actually saying is that blacks want equal protection to break the law and not be charged. All my speeding tickets in the past I would argue that point, but since your premise is flawed from its inception there is no point! Your going to believe what you want!

Ok but that is different from what the poster said. I could talk about that point. Now what instance does this occur? Traffic stops? Or stealing or is it in every instance?

Every time I was pulled over for speeding the cop always said he smelled alcohol, I laughed at them because I don't drink. I think that is just what cops do about traffic stops. So when a black person is pulled over what do cops do different? I also always ask to see their speed radar, they always get pissed about that.
It can occur in any instance where it would be the cops word against yours. This is what I mean by whites just dont get it. If a Black person asks to see the radar they are suddenly resisting arrest and beat senseless.

They actually never show me the radar gun, but they get pissed if you ask. I did go to court a few times and I was lucky the cop did not show up either time so it was thrown out. But if I was black you think the cop would go out of his way to show up? You may have something there....but as far as the beatings every time I heard of that happening the cops were fired and the black person had a payday, so again that is something, but again I don't see it that often, but if it happens every year only once that is bad.

If you don't vote you have no one to blame but yourself. Fact. Ferguson is a perfect example.

Since black folks are so proud of Selma and all its gains why don't they vote in a city that's majority blacks?

Police farming citizens for speeding and etc etc is samething that goes on in 10,000 other cities in America.

Racists is now a useless word that no one knows what it means and just throw it out there to support weak arguments.

Explain why it's so hard for blacks to vote again?

All the other races get along with each other pretty well, but none get along with blacks because most negros are just a bunch of shit talkers like you

Shit, you negros can't even get along with yourselves

See how that works?

They actually never show me the radar gun, but they get pissed if you ask. I did go to court a few times and I was lucky the cop did not show up either time so it was thrown out. But if I was black you think the cop would go out of his way to show up? You may have something there....but as far as the beatings every time I heard of that happening the cops were fired and the black person had a payday, so again that is something, but again I don't see it that often, but if it happens every year only once that is bad.
I'm surprised they even get pissed at a white person. I was once pulled over by a cop with a white girl in the car and he asked her if she was ok. I wasnt speeding or anything. She flipped out on him and I just knew I was going to get shot. He just turned around got back in his car and drove off. I've seen cops rob Black people so I live in a different reality than most whites do.

All the other races get along with each other pretty well, but none get along with blacks because most negros are just a bunch of shit talkers like you
Mexicans, Asians, Pacific Islanders, cant stand white people. All races get along with Black people. Why do you think everyone is trying to emulate our style?

Nobody wants to live in a black neigborhood
I think you meant timid white boys dont want to live in a Black neighborhood. Thats why you are a racist. You got your ass beat like a drum by all the Black guys. I guess that taught you to stay safely online and talk your monkey chatter.

No, nobody want's to be around blacks because you are shitty people

If a white guy goes by a speed trap traveling 70 in a 55, and the cop doesn't stop him, and then a black guy goes by the same speed trap traveling 60 in a 55, and the cop pulls him over and gives him a ticket, and this happens over and over and over again, that is what I meant by "disproportionate police persecution".

Then some schmuck comes along and says, "Statistics show that Negroes commit more traffic violations than whites!"

See how that works?
Not the way you just distorted it. Keyword is "IF". There's nothing to show that what you just described is the slightest bit true. It's nothing but your bias talking. Who in hell doesn't know that Blacks commit more crimes (far more) than Whites (of all types, which includes traffic violations). Give us a break!
BS. Actually, FEWER Blacks for example have drugs with them in cars, but the blacks get busted much more often.

OP-Yup, it's amazing blacks don't want to join the racist party and lose the help they do get to survive and improve themselves...this new plantation BS theory is upside down and backwards logic ay caramba...

You keep saying that but then this kind of stuff happens....

You must be delusional Tank. :laugh:

When the blacks move into an area everyone else leaves, when Whites move into an area everyone one else follows.

Nobody likes you negros

When the blacks move into an area everyone else leaves, when Whites move into an area everyone one else follows.

Nobody likes you negros
Everybody likes us Tank. Especially women. In fact white women like us more than any other race besides are own. Sorry

Last edited:

I'm surprised they even get pissed at a white person. I was once pulled over by a cop with a white girl in the car and he asked her if she was ok. I wasnt speeding or anything. She flipped out on him and I just knew I was going to get shot. He just turned around got back in his car and drove off. I've seen cops rob Black people so I live in a different reality than most whites do.

Yeah they get pissed about asking to see the radar gun, and always act defensive and that they are an officer of the law shpeal I have heard every time.

I was beat down a couple times, once in Texas along the Louisiana border, I was in a hotel and a fight broke out in the room next door between a man and his wife or girlfriend, anyway I called the front desk to send security because it sounded pretty rough. By the time the cop arrives they are quiet or left, well the guy at the front desk gave the cop the guy's name that was in the room with the fight, he had an arrest warrant out for him. Anyway the asshole front desk guy gave them my room number, I guess he got confused because I was the one that called it in. They busted in my room threw me down in my underwear handcuffed my pinning me to the ground beating my back and yelling at me to shut the fuck up, after they put me in the car. And found my wallet they figured out I was the wrong guy. I was pissed. I left that shithole town and will never go back to Texas. Fuck that state! They never apologized! nor did I pay for the room.

I like black folks. I'm a white woman. I can't say I like black people more than white people, but I certainly don't like them any less.

I'd rather spend all day every day being the only white person in a room full of black folks than ten minutes in the company of a moron like you.

Forum List

Back