Black People: You Are Being SCAMMED

See...here again. If your community is so bad and so unfair why the hell don't the people of ferguson simply vote them out and vote in people who represent them..... It's simple. Hell, even Sharpton criticized them for it.

Don't vote....expect a bunch of people who don't care about you to do stuff that will most likely screw you over.. or ignore you.

Majority of black people in a town should have majority of black folks or folks who side with them representing them in their local government.

It's not rocket science. Vote.
That doesnt give license to whites in power to become racist. Are you saying its a genetic thing with whites to be racist? Yes the Black vote needs to speak but that doesnt say much for whites that in a vacuum of power they become racists.
Both Blacks and whites are racist. They both push affirmative action programs discriminating against Whites. This is the only racial discrimination going on, to any significant degree.

if white people were so racist they would have removed all blacks from America long ago, but instead Whites have been trying to civilize them
Whites were too lazy to do that. Who would work if there were no Blacks? Besides they were too afraid of getting their asses kicked.
Who would work if there were no Whites ? Removing Blacks from America is still a valid option. Maybe they could be shipped to Cuba and just dumped. That would pay Cuba back for the 1980 Mariel boatlift.

A white guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and they work it out with the store owner for the white guy to pay for the bread.

A black guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and arrest the guy and he gets probation.

The same white guy steals a loaf of bread again. The cops come and they work it out with the store owner for the white guy to pay for the bread.

The same black guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and arrest the guy and now the judge says, "You have been arrested for stealing bread before. I am going to throw the book at you."

Then some schmuck comes along and says, "Statistics show that Negroes end up in jail more than whites!"

See how that works?

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.

If it turns out this is actually occurring, and the government releases evidence to that effect, some schmuck can be counted on to come along and say, "The Dims love crooks!"

The key component in your argument is that they are breaking the law! Remove the law breaking and from your argument there is no problem.

But what your actually saying is that blacks want equal protection to break the law and not be charged. All my speeding tickets in the past I would argue that point, but since your premise is flawed from its inception there is no point! Your going to believe what you want!

I got sick of speeding tickets, so guess what? I stopped speeding!
Sometimes you dont have to commit a crime if your Black. Cops just say you did.
:bsflag: You are being SCAMMED. And now you think you can scam this board. Nope.

if white people were so racist they would have removed all blacks from America long ago, but instead Whites have been trying to civilize them
Whites were too lazy to do that. Who would work if there were no Blacks? Besides they were too afraid of getting their asses kicked.
Black people work? :badgrin:

Due to their very low IQ's blacks were in slaved with such ease, it would be very easy for Whites to remove blacks from America, plus all the other races in America would be happy to help.
You know good and well Black people work. Your boss at the convalescent home is Black and you told me you work with Black women. Busted lying again.
laugh.gif

No it wouldnt be easy. You would get a severe ass kicking since it would only be you pussy white boys that are racists. Gimme a break. If you could you would have already done it.
If Whites chose to, every Black person in America could undergo the worst beatdown they ever dreamed about. Our Constitution and laws are the only thing saving Black people's skins.

PS - One of these UFC Champions will be arriving at your house to physically remove you from America, on Monday. Any questions ? :badgrin:

200px-Chris_Weidman.jpg
th
220px-Ronda_Rousey_retouch.jpg
th
th
th
th

th
th
th
th

200px-EvanTanner.jpg
th
200px-PatMiletich.png

If a white guy goes by a speed trap traveling 70 in a 55, and the cop doesn't stop him, and then a black guy goes by the same speed trap traveling 60 in a 55, and the cop pulls him over and gives him a ticket, and this happens over and over and over again, that is what I meant by "disproportionate police persecution".

Then some schmuck comes along and says, "Statistics show that Negroes commit more traffic violations than whites!"

See how that works?
Not the way you just distorted it. Keyword is "IF". There's nothing to show that what you just described is the slightest bit true. It's nothing but your bias talking. Who in hell doesn't know that Blacks commit more crimes (far more) than Whites (of all types, which includes traffic violations). Give us a break!
BS. Actually, FEWER Blacks for example have drugs with them in cars, but the blacks get busted much more often.

OP-Yup, it's amazing blacks don't want to join the racist party and lose the help they do get to survive and improve themselves...this new plantation BS theory is upside down and backwards logic ay caramba...
You're running away from the truth, and making up coverup stories. How the hell would you know when Whites have drugs with them in cars ? You're talking ridiculous. Blacks are much more criminal than Whites, and everybody knows it.

If a white guy goes by a speed trap traveling 70 in a 55, and the cop doesn't stop him, and then a black guy goes by the same speed trap traveling 60 in a 55, and the cop pulls him over and gives him a ticket, and this happens over and over and over again, that is what I meant by "disproportionate police persecution".

Then some schmuck comes along and says, "Statistics show that Negroes commit more traffic violations than whites!"

See how that works?

police are probably also looking for drugs and guns... and WILL find them.

There's no question that the ludicrous DOJ "report" accusing the Ferguson, MO Police Dept of racism, is part of an overall political SCAM. And the scammers are Mr. Community Organizer-Scammer himself Barrack Obama, and his lap dog Erratic Eric Holder. And those being scammed ? Primarily Black people in America, with a few mindless whites mixed in.

The idea is to get Blacks upset, aroused, disturbed, pissed-off, and most of all, to VOTE DEMOCRATIC, in the next election. If just 1000 votes could be generated in each state, from this manipulation campaign, that could be enough to swing an election from one side to the other. It should be noted that elections, in recent years, have been very close contests.

So all you Blacks out there, and lost-in-the-woods Whites, how do you feel about being the object of the Obama-Holder SCAM campaign, where Obama and Holder pretend that the Ferguson Police dept (and other police depts) are racist ? And when are you going to get your heads out of your butts, and join the intelligent world around you ?

PS - Notice I didn't title this OP "American Blacks". That's because the Obama-Holder VOTE MACHINE appeals to ALL Blacks of any nationality, including illegal aliens, who are not legally entitled to vote. Obama and Holder don't care about that. They are Equal Opportunity scammers.

If you have evidence that contradicts the findings of the report, please post it.

I would not be so quick to dismiss the DOJ report on the Ferguson police department. I think the report presents many indisputable facts that show that some Ferguson law enforcement personnel have frequently targeted blacks for selective enforcement of various laws, especially traffic violations.

I agree that some liberals are race baiters and that they sometimes use false evidence to stir up racial tensions (e.g., the Trayvon Martin shooting). I also agree that some parts of the DOJ report are weak and speculative. But there is much in the DOJ report that cannot be denied.

I would not be so quick to dismiss the DOJ report on the Ferguson police department. I think the report presents many indisputable facts that show that some Ferguson law enforcement personnel have frequently targeted blacks for selective enforcement of various laws, especially traffic violations.

I agree that some liberals are race baiters and that they sometimes use false evidence to stir up racial tensions (e.g., the Trayvon Martin shooting). I also agree that some parts of the DOJ report are weak and speculative. But there is much in the DOJ report that cannot be denied.

Awwwww.....shucks! If you had only resisted he urge to pollute your clear thinking with that bullshit Trayvon Martin comment......you might have actually submitted a thoughtful comment.

We wouldn't want our resident nutters to get too upset with us, would we?

Awwwww.....shucks! If you had only resisted he urge to pollute your clear thinking with that bullshit Trayvon Martin comment......you might have actually submitted a thoughtful comment.

Go read the Zimmerman trial transcript. The evidence is compelling that Zimmerman fired in self-defense and in fear for his life. The forensic evidence, for which the prosecution had no good answer, clearly showed that Zimmerman suffered serious head injuries that night (you don't get punctate skull wounds from minor impacts). And it is an indisputable fact that Martin had a violent, criminal history, and that he waited at the "T" junction for some 4 minutes in the hope that Zimmerman would return.

Why did Martin wait there, for over 4 minutes, when he could have simply continued on his alleged journey to his dad's house? Before that, why was he walking through yards and looking into windows? (That's right on the police call transcript, and those actions are what first caught Zimmerman's attention.) Did this have anything to do with the fact that he was caught at school with a common burglary tool and women's jewelry in his backpack? Was he casing houses the night he was shot? It surely looked like it.

If nothing else, go read Martin's social media posts, where he talked about killing people, about slapping girls who would not cooperate sexually, where he was congratulated for trying to punch a bus driver, etc., etc., etc. If the judge had allowed just half of this evidence to be presented at trial, the case against Martin would have been even more compelling.

Last edited:

Go read the Zimmerman trial transcript. The evidence is compelling that Zimmerman fired in self-defense and in fear for his life, and it is an indisputable fact that Martin had a violent, criminal history, and that he waited at the "T" junction for some 4 minutes in the hope that Zimmerman would return.

Why did Martin wait there, for over 4 minutes, when he could simply continued on his alleged journey to his dad's house? Before that, why was he walking through yards and looking into windows? (That's right on the police all transcript.) Did this have anything to do with the fact that he was caught at school with a common burglary tool and women's jewelry in his backpack? Was he casing houses the night he was shot? It surely looked like it.

If nothing else, go read Martin's social media posts, where he talked about killing people, about slapping girls who would not cooperate sexually, where he was congratulated for trying to punch a bus driver, etc., etc., etc.

Bullshit. Zimmerman pursued the kid and then shot him. That's all we need to know.

More importantly....it has nothing to do with Ferguson. You mentioned it to maintain your nutter cred as you were being temporarily sane. Get it?

Bullshit. Zimmerman pursued the kid and then shot him. That's all we need to know.

I gotta believe that some right wing nutters KNOW that the Martin killing was not justified. Otherwise, why would they spend so much time obsessing over it., studying the transcripts. forming opinions as to how awful the Martin kid was. Trying to jam their opinion down peoples throat that Zimmerman was a hero.

If it was fact that this was a justified killing, why do they spend so much time re litigating it?

And the fact the jury didn't indict? So the fuck what.. A jury didn't indict OJ Simpson either. Was OJ innocent?

So? People say things all the time...why you think thats important is baffling
Because when liberals start some bullshit they try to make it the norm.

So? Its not tho....and so far its one university somewhere claiming something. Why does that carry so much weight with you?
It really doesn't but just showing how liberalism is a mental disorder.
false! the mental disorder is believing that it is.
Conservatism as a Mental Illness
Republican pols have recently exhibited 10 telltale signs of mental illness.
Post published by Barry X. Kuhle Ph.D. on Jun 12, 2012 in Evolutionary Entertainment
So, do you believe WHITES evolved from BLACKS or did BLACKS evolve from WHITES? You cannot have it doth ways. Either God Created MAN or Evolution is on the fringe of Political Incorrectness. People who hold to evolution TODAY no longer answer this question because it digs up the race question as it did in the time of Darwin. Most Christians believed Blacks to be Human; however, ALL evolutionists at one time believed Blacks to be lower on the evolutionary scale --- possibly subhuman. This is exactly why slavery was never an issue among 19th century atheists.
more absolute bullshit
hey asshole what is fact is ALL HUMANS AND ALL APES EVOVLED FROM A COMMON ancestor .
our oldest ancestors lived in Africa over 60,000 years ago, in fact every single human on the planet can be traced back there.

With increasing population and need to spread, our ancestors followed migrating herds eventually colonizing the world bit by bit until what we have today. Where ever we went humans adapted (evolved) to the climate and new diet, people moving to more Northern climates lost the Melanin in their skin which in short acts as a photo protectant, absorbing harmful UV-radiation and transforms it into harmless heat energy.. The lack of Melanin gives us our whiter skin, Africans and those along the equator have darker skin based on how we've evolved to cope in different climates.

That is to say we haven't evolved from black people in the sense that Caucasians are the more advanced in the timeline, we have evolved equally and in various different ways to keep and lose certain traits that better suit our environment. We are such a multicultural species, and people are always migrating so there will always be diversities in skin color.

AS TO THIS gem of stupidity " People who hold to evolution TODAY no longer answer this question because it digs up the race question as it did in the time of Darwin."
no one answer's that 19th century ignorant question. because it was answered long ago.
only ill-informed creationist dumb fucks even ask it...
there is no proof god created anything just as there is no evidence supporting or disproving the existence of god.
what Christians believe is completely irrelevant...

:Boom2:
Unlike you I know how to do math, and can recognize the problem of having a 90% whitey police force in a 90% darkie community. You simply don't want to admit the obvious, humans are racist and that shows up in everything, including policing. Would a white kid end up dead there for jaywalking? Nope.
It's not the Ferguson Police Dept's fault that Blacks just don't want to apply to work there. Maybe they figure they >>
1. make more money selling drugs (and themselves)
2. have to get up in the morning and go to work
3. have to follow rules
4. have to learn things
5. have to stay sober
Maybe they don't want to work for the Whitey Nazis who kill their kids?
Maybe they're just racist Blacks, like you, who go around saying things like "Whitey Nazis who kill their kids", and expect everybody to accept that, while at the same time they get all offended by racism against them, like the SAE boys.
To a black in that town, the whitey police are the enemies. Learn empathy. You want to understand this, drive a mile in their black skin and know that just passing a white cops means you are likely to be pulled over.

Learn empathy. You want to understand this, how about you try applying for most govt jobs in a White skin, and see how far you make it past the affirmative action censors. Or try getting a promotion. O r a business loan. Or a college assistanship, etc, etc.

As for "a mile in their black skin and know that just passing a white cops means you are likely to be pulled over.
"
, I haven't seen a shred of evidence to prove it, and don't make me laugh by referring to the Holder DOJ SCAM.

Go read the Zimmerman trial transcript. The evidence is compelling that Zimmerman fired in self-defense and in fear for his life, and it is an indisputable fact that Martin had a violent, criminal history, and that he waited at the "T" junction for some 4 minutes in the hope that Zimmerman would return.

Why did Martin wait there, for over 4 minutes, when he could simply continued on his alleged journey to his dad's house? Before that, why was he walking through yards and looking into windows? (That's right on the police all transcript.) Did this have anything to do with the fact that he was caught at school with a common burglary tool and women's jewelry in his backpack? Was he casing houses the night he was shot? It surely looked like it.

If nothing else, go read Martin's social media posts, where he talked about killing people, about slapping girls who would not cooperate sexually, where he was congratulated for trying to punch a bus driver, etc., etc., etc.

More importantly....it has nothing to do with Ferguson. You mentioned it to maintain your nutter cred as you were being temporarily sane. Get it?

Our justice system determined you don't know what you are talking about regarding Zimmerman.

Forum List

Back