Black People: You Are Being SCAMMED

Humans evolved from blacks
Be specific so you dont look stupid. Homo Sapiens was Black when he evolved from earlier Black hominids. Black skin has been around for millions of years. White skin only 10K.

Light skin in Europeans stems from ONE 10 000-year-old ancestor who lived between India and the Middle East claims study Daily Mail Online

"
Light skin in Europeans stems from a gene mutation from a single person who lived 10,000 years ago.

This is according to a new U.S. study that claims the colour is due to an ancient ancestor who lived somewhere between the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent.

Scientists made the discovery after identifying a key gene that contributes to lighter skin colour in Europeans."

I wouldn't be surprised if the Ferguson Police Dept had been discriminating IN FAVOR OF BLACKS, and giving them preference in hiring and promotions, by affirmative action (at the expense of Whites). Most govt agencies do.
total bullshit government agencies have to keep a racial balance..
love it when you make shit up!
oh yeah my wife works for THE DPSS in the next county ....
Nobody said they did, MR STRAW MAN. As for affirmative action, it is hard at work discriminating against Whites all over the country (including at the hypocritical University of Oklahoma).
geez.gif

The BAD GUYS >>>

Eric-Holder-Obama-e1426235874506-665x385.jpg

******************************************************************************************

THE GOOD GUYS >>>

th
th
th
th
the mindset of racists is amazing speaking of straw:
Yup. Exactly what the Obama-Holder-Sharpton-Jackson-NAACP- et al scammers do. Looks like they've got you well trained.

wow. could you fit more garbage into one sentence?

Appropriate word to describe >> Obama-Holder-Sharpton-Jackson-NAACP.
yepp.gif

The overwhelming majority of Americans agree with me, and they proved it on election day, November 2014.
yepp.gif
What happened on 2008 and 2012?
America hadn't had all the experience with the Obama SCAM machine that it had by November 2014. And after November 2016, the Democratic ass-kiss party will cease to exist.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
Uh Huh....I see. :disagree:
You CAN'T disagree that the Democratic party got its ass handed to it, in 2014.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
Why not? Who is going to stop me? :laugh:
The truth.

There's no question that the ludicrous DOJ "report" accusing the Ferguson, MO Police Dept of racism, is part of an overall political SCAM. And the scammers are Mr. Community Organizer-Scammer himself Barrack Obama, and his lap dog Erratic Eric Holder. And those being scammed ? Primarily Black people in America, with a few mindless whites mixed in.

The idea is to get Blacks upset, aroused, disturbed, pissed-off, and most of all, to VOTE DEMOCRATIC, in the next election. If just 1000 votes could be generated in each state, from this manipulation campaign, that could be enough to swing an election from one side to the other. It should be noted that elections, in recent years, have been very close contests.

So all you Blacks out there, and lost-in-the-woods Whites, how do you feel about being the object of the Obama-Holder SCAM campaign, where Obama and Holder pretend that the Ferguson Police dept (and other police depts) are racist ? And when are you going to get your heads out of your butts, and join the intelligent world around you ?

PS - Notice I didn't title this OP "American Blacks". That's because the Obama-Holder VOTE MACHINE appeals to ALL Blacks of any nationality, including illegal aliens, who are not legally entitled to vote. Obama and Holder don't care about that. They are Equal Opportunity scammers.

Yeah! All you blacks!!!! You should wise up and vote for the guys who don't want you in their businesses! It's because they love you so much.

There's no question that the .

I can only imagine how much African Americans enjoy being told how stupid they are by old white guys.
You manged to put your racism, sexism, and ageism all into one sentence.
geez.gif
I say again:

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Ferguson Police Dept had been discriminating IN FAVOR OF BLACKS, and giving them preference in hiring and promotions, by affirmative action (at the expense of Whites). Most govt agencies do.

Weeeeee! Nothing surprises this one.........he's sharp.

So, do you believe WHITES evolved from BLACKS or did BLACKS evolve from WHITES? You cannot have it doth ways. Either God Created MAN or Evolution is on the fringe of Political Incorrectness. People who hold to evolution TODAY no longer answer this question because it digs up the race question as it did in the time of Darwin. Most Christians believed Blacks to be Human; however, ALL evolutionists at one time believed Blacks to be lower on the evolutionary scale --- possibly subhuman. This is exactly why slavery was never an issue among 19th century atheists.
Man was fully evolved prior to whites appearing. Whites are simply the result of a mutation of genes.
Yeah. A good mutation. Making Whites better scientists, better musicians, and better baseball players.
:laugh:
Examples

Ted Williams - .344 lifetime batting average (no Black person has a higher one): last player to hit over .400.

Mickey Mantle - 18 world series home runs (all time record - no Black Player ever got that many)

Joe Dimaggio - hit safely in 56 consecutive games (all time record - no Black Player is even close)

Top 12 hitters of all time (ALL WHITE) >

1. Ty Cobb - .367
2. Rogers Hornsby - 358
3. Ed Delahanty - 346
4. Tris Speaker - 345
5. Billy Hamilton - 344
5. Ted Williams - 344
7. Dan Brouthers - .342
7. Harry Heilmann - 342
7. Babe Ruth - .342
10. Willie Keeler - .341
10. Bill Terry - 341
12. Lou Gehrig - .340

Top home run average of all time (only 1 is Black)

Babe Ruth - 8.50
Jim Thome - 7.27
Ralph Kiner - 7.09
Harmon Killebrew - 7.03
Ryan Howard - 6.80
Ted Williams - 6.76
Manny Ramirez - 6.73
Adam Dunn - 6.71
Juan Gonzalez - 6.62
Dave Kingman - 6.62
Mickey Mantle - 6.62

Last edited:
There's no question that the ludicrous DOJ "report" accusing the Ferguson, MO Police Dept of racism, is part of an overall political SCAM. And the scammers are Mr. Community Organizer-Scammer himself Barrack Obama, and his lap dog Erratic Eric Holder. And those being scammed ? Primarily Black people in America, with a few mindless whites mixed in.

The idea is to get Blacks upset, aroused, disturbed, pissed-off, and most of all, to VOTE DEMOCRATIC, in the next election. If just 1000 votes could be generated in each state, from this manipulation campaign, that could be enough to swing an election from one side to the other. It should be noted that elections, in recent years, have been very close contests.

So all you Blacks out there, and lost-in-the-woods Whites, how do you feel about being the object of the Obama-Holder SCAM campaign, where Obama and Holder pretend that the Ferguson Police dept (and other police depts) are racist ? And when are you going to get your heads out of your butts, and join the intelligent world around you ?

PS - Notice I didn't title this OP "American Blacks". That's because the Obama-Holder VOTE MACHINE appeals to ALL Blacks of any nationality, including illegal aliens, who are not legally entitled to vote. Obama and Holder don't care about that. They are Equal Opportunity scammers.

Yeah! All you blacks!!!! You should wise up and vote for the guys who don't want you in their businesses! It's because they love you so much.
Deflection. Change of subject. Ho hum.

There's no question that the .

I can only imagine how much African Americans enjoy being told how stupid they are by old white guys.
You manged to put your racism, sexism, and ageism all into one sentence.
geez.gif
I say again:

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.

Weeeeee! Nothing surprises this one.........he's sharp.
Always.

See...here again. If your community is so bad and so unfair why the hell don't the people of ferguson simply vote them out and vote in people who represent them..... It's simple. Hell, even Sharpton criticized them for it.

Don't vote....expect a bunch of people who don't care about you to do stuff that will most likely screw you over.. or ignore you.

Majority of black people in a town should have majority of black folks or folks who side with them representing them in their local government.

It's not rocket science. Vote.

See...here again. If your community is so bad and so unfair why the hell don't the people of ferguson simply vote them out and vote in people who represent them..... It's simple. Hell, even Sharpton criticized them for it.

Don't vote....expect a bunch of people who don't care about you to do stuff that will most likely screw you over.. or ignore you.

Majority of black people in a town should have majority of black folks or folks who side with them representing them in their local government.

It's not rocket science. Vote.
That doesnt give license to whites in power to become racist. Are you saying its a genetic thing with whites to be racist? Yes the Black vote needs to speak but that doesnt say much for whites that in a vacuum of power they become racists.

if white people were so racist they would have removed all blacks from America long ago, but instead Whites have been trying to civilize them

A white guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and they work it out with the store owner for the white guy to pay for the bread.

A black guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and arrest the guy and he gets probation.

The same white guy steals a loaf of bread again. The cops come and they work it out with the store owner for the white guy to pay for the bread.

The same black guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and arrest the guy and now the judge says, "You have been arrested for stealing bread before. I am going to throw the book at you."

Then some schmuck comes along and says, "Statistics show that Negroes end up in jail more than whites!"

See how that works?

If it turns out this is actually occurring, and the government releases evidence to that effect, some schmuck can be counted on to come along and say, "The Dims love crooks!"

The key component in your argument is that they are breaking the law! Remove the law breaking and from your argument there is no problem.

But what your actually saying is that blacks want equal protection to break the law and not be charged. All my speeding tickets in the past I would argue that point, but since your premise is flawed from its inception there is no point! Your going to believe what you want!

I got sick of speeding tickets, so guess what? I stopped speeding!

A white guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and they work it out with the store owner for the white guy to pay for the bread.

A black guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and arrest the guy and he gets probation.

The same white guy steals a loaf of bread again. The cops come and they work it out with the store owner for the white guy to pay for the bread.

The same black guy steals a loaf of bread. The cops come and arrest the guy and now the judge says, "You have been arrested for stealing bread before. I am going to throw the book at you."

Then some schmuck comes along and says, "Statistics show that Negroes end up in jail more than whites!"

See how that works?

If it turns out this is actually occurring, and the government releases evidence to that effect, some schmuck can be counted on to come along and say, "The Dims love crooks!"

The key component in your argument is that they are breaking the law! Remove the law breaking and from your argument there is no problem.

But what your actually saying is that blacks want equal protection to break the law and not be charged. All my speeding tickets in the past I would argue that point, but since your premise is flawed from its inception there is no point! Your going to believe what you want!

Sometimes you dont have to commit a crime if your Black. Cops just say you did.

if white people were so racist they would have removed all blacks from America long ago, but instead Whites have been trying to civilize them
Whites were too lazy to do that. Who would work if there were no Blacks? Besides they were too afraid of getting their asses kicked.
Black people work? :badgrin:

Due to their very low IQ's blacks were in slaved with such ease, it would be very easy for Whites to remove blacks from America, plus all the other races in America would be happy to help.

The only reason blacks are even in America today is because Whites feel sorry for you.

See how that works?

Sometimes you dont have to commit a crime if your Black. Cops just say you did.

Ok but that is different from what the poster said. I could talk about that point. Now what instance does this occur? Traffic stops? Or stealing or is it in every instance?

Every time I was pulled over for speeding the cop always said he smelled alcohol, I laughed at them because I don't drink. I think that is just what cops do about traffic stops. So when a black person is pulled over what do cops do different? I also always ask to see their speed radar, they always get pissed about that.

Whites were too lazy to do that. Who would work if there were no Blacks? Besides they were too afraid of getting their asses kicked.
Black people work? :badgrin:

Due to their very low IQ's blacks were in slaved with such ease, it would be very easy for Whites to remove blacks from America, plus all the other races in America would be happy to help.
You know good and well Black people work. Your boss at the convalescent home is Black and you told me you work with Black women. Busted lying again.
laugh.gif

No it wouldnt be easy. You would get a severe ass kicking since it would only be you pussy white boys that are racists. Gimme a break. If you could you would have already done it.

Forum List

Back