Black People: You Are Being SCAMMED

I say again:

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.
A self-check is one thing. A SCAM/manipulation campaign to stir up VOTES, is something else all together.

2zh2ty9.jpg

9gbr0k.jpg

And here you can see my allegory was not far off the mark:

34ebvrr.jpg

I say again:

Racial discrimination investigations are done in response to the claim that this is what is going on. It is incumbent upon the government to do a self-check to discover if this is actually occurring.
A self-check is one thing. A SCAM/manipulation campaign to stir up VOTES, is something else all together.
Read. The. Report.

Stop using hack media filters to make up your alleged mind.

2zh2ty9.jpg

9gbr0k.jpg

34ebvrr.jpg
None of this is an indication of racial bias. The so-called "report" is a laughingstock. Blacks just commit many more crimes. Statistics which show that, are nothing more than that. This whole thing is an obvious SCAM job, and I sense that you are part of that SCAM, rather than one of the fools falling prey to it.

Enforcement not to protect the public, but to raise money. How sick is that?

avlutd.jpg

14ue5q9.jpg

If a white guy goes by a speed trap traveling 70 in a 55, and the cop doesn't stop him, and then a black guy goes by the same speed trap traveling 60 in a 55, and the cop pulls him over and gives him a ticket, and this happens over and over and over again, that is what I meant by "disproportionate police persecution".

Then some schmuck comes along and says, "Statistics show that Negroes commit more traffic violations than whites!"

See how that works?

Yep, they do the same thing with jail populations. They ignore the rates, dont care about abuses by police and excuse unequal sentencing.

Then they point to the jail population as being a problem. Its like making a storm and complaining about the rain

2zh2ty9.jpg

9gbr0k.jpg

34ebvrr.jpg
None of this is an indication of racial bias. The so-called "report" is a laughingstock. Blacks just commit many more crimes. Statistics which show that, are nothing more than that. This whole thing is an obvious SCAM job, and I sense that you are part of that SCAM, rather than one of the fools falling prey to it.
See my comments about the "schmuck" who comes along.

"See how that works?"

I say again:

Read. The. Report.

Stop using hack media filters to make up your alleged mind.
No need to read the report. The news media has reported the meat & potatoes of it, which is nothing more than a statement that Blacks are committing more crimes. Well, GEE! Would woulda ever thunk ?
thinking.gif
geez.gif

2zh2ty9.jpg

9gbr0k.jpg

34ebvrr.jpg
See my comments about the "schmuck" who comes along.

"See how that works?"
Yeah. I see very well >>> you are part of that SCAM, rather than one of the fools falling prey to it.

2zh2ty9.jpg

9gbr0k.jpg

34ebvrr.jpg

Thats the common response by whites. They ask for proof then when they get it they say "no proof of racism" (because there is no such thing as proof of racism) and they call the proof they just got names and dismiss it

1. "people" does not = BLACK people.

2. "residents" does not = BLACK people.

And even if it did, Blacks just commit more crimes. Who the hell doesn't know that.

Amazing the things that liberals think they can get away with.
thinking.gif
geez.gif

next the OP is going to claim he is against govt abusing power and govt overreach after he finishes defending it

No need to read the report.

And there you have it, kids. Willful blindness.

"I'll let my hack media partisan outlets tell me what I should think."

2wez9cx.jpg
That's what the nitwit protestors do. Like the ones interviewed on TV last night. Still clinging to the disproved idea of "Hand up. Don't shoot." And ludicrously calling for Darren Wilson's arrest., that even the scammers have repudiated. Oh brother. What idiots!

2zh2ty9.jpg

9gbr0k.jpg

34ebvrr.jpg

Thats the common response by whites. They ask for proof then when they get it they say "no proof of racism" (because there is no such thing as proof of racism) and they call the proof they just got names and dismiss it
What you're doing is pretending that the flimsy, ludicrous excuse that Holder is trying to pass off as "proof" really is proof, when we all know its a laughable scam, and nothing more. How stupid to try to defend this dog and pony show.

Forum List

Back