Black privilege strikes again,

Seems that blacks and Muslims get nice sweetheart deals under Democrat rule. What about the plea deal by the Islamic terrorist behind 9/11?

Now whitey? You can be sent to prison for paying back a loan on time, and with no victim bringing charges.

There is a two-tier system of justice. POCs get away with murder, literally.

Seems that blacks and Muslims get nice sweetheart deals under Democrat rule. What about the plea deal by the Islamic terrorist behind 9/11?

Now whitey? You can be sent to prison for paying back a loan on time, and with no victim bringing charges.

There is a two-tier system of justice. POCs get away with murder, literally.
Who has that two-tiered Justice System favored in the history of this country?

White America has created a problem with black kids for which there is still no solution other than vile racism.

The usual suspects can always be depended on to regularly raise the issue on this board.

But it's always just a 'hit and run' with no interest in finding a solution.

Ask me what is necessary for America to 'free' itself!

White America has created a problem with black kids for which there is still no solution other than vile racism.

The usual suspects can always be depended on to regularly raise the issue on this board.

But it's always just a 'hit and run' with no interest in finding a solution.

Ask me what is necessary for America to 'free' itself!
Get the Braintrust to end teenagers having children with no father figure. They will not.

How is it irrelevant when you just made the claim?
The evidence is there, in the OP.

So I ask again, how is the history of black people relevant to their getting better deals than whites today if the goal is JUSTICE regardless of skin color rather than REVENGE against whitey?

That those four blacks who beat the white kid to death get a sweetheart deal is unacceptable, and you know if the races were reversed, the whites would have been hung out to dry.

And as far as the evil 9/11 mastermind getting a plea after killing 3000 Americans, well….the Dems are very pro-Islamic terrorists these days. We aren’t even supposed to SAY Islamic terrorists because it might make Muslims look bad.

Get the Braintrust to end teenagers having children with no father figure. They will not.
Correct the social problem on race relations in America and that and many other solutions will come out of it.

White Americans are totally involved in making the issues even worse, instead of endorsing proven socially responsible solutions.

Your (America's) children's blood will be on your hands.

Ask me about some alternative solutions that are necessary!

Correct the social problem on race relations in America and that and many other solutions will come out of it.

White Americans are totally involved in making the issues even worse, instead of endorsing proven socially responsible solutions.

Your (America's) children's blood will be on your hands.

Ask me about some alternative solutions that are necessary!
And we hear from another America-hating libtard.

As is the rule in America, and not the exception, the blood of your children will be on your own hands. Social reform in America isn't even visible on the distant horizon.
Blah, blah, blah. What type of social reform? Letting four savages who beat an innocent kid to death because they were black and the poor soul they murdered was white?

Social justice would be the same treatment regardless of race.

And we hear from another America-hating libtard.
How can you call me a hater when I'm trying to promote solutions that have been proven effective in the rest of the world?

Again Lisa, just ask me!

(note that your spamming is going to be ignored) (there's your option)

Forum List

Back