Black republicans...who are they really?

You are liar who tries to put words and thoughts in other people's mind to suit your bigoted agenda.
I am on record extolling the intelligence of Blacks all over USMB and have never favored the lowering of the bar to accommodate them. Affirmative Action does not force employers or contractors to hire unqualified workers of any race, including dumb RW White guys like you!
And Affirmative Action doesn't apply to the private sector at all unless there are government contracts involved.

Only you KKK types think my thinking blacks are as capable as whites is a "bigoted agenda." Crawl back in the hole you climbed out of, Grand Wizard
But you don't really think that. OTOH I have been persistent in sharing my perspectives on Black success stories before and during the Jim Crow era. Those Blacks who built "the Black Wall street" and other prosperous enclaves were MORE capable than the Whites around them. Where have you posted anything similar?

Why would I post that blacks are smarter than whites? It's always bigotry with you, isn't it? There are smart blacks, smart whites, dumb as shit blacks, dumb as shit whites and everything in between on both sides. What is wrong with you, Grand Wizard? We're talking about people
You aren't going to deflect that easily. Where are the posts from you indicating Blacks have shown success as a group? I didn't say show where they are smarter than Whites, I just want some indication that you have exhibited anywhere on USMB any post to back your claim that you believe blacks are as capable as Whites.

You're an idiot. I keep saying blacks are the same capability as whites. Stop being a racist pile of shit, Grand Wizard
African immigrant students appear to be, s a GROUP, even smarter than he average White scholar in the USA AND in the UK. Why would I say Blacks aren't as capable as Whites with that ammunition in my debating pistols? heh heh heh! I see that I am getting under your collar…settle down…stress isn't good for you! Heh heh heh!

WHY ARE REPUBLICANS SO INTERESTED IN WHO BLACK PEOPLE VOTE FOR??????

Is there any republican here who can logically explain why your party is whining about who black people vote for?

Could it be because black political strategy has proven to be a more intelligent course of action than republican strategy?

Anyone?

Only you KKK types think my thinking blacks are as capable as whites is a "bigoted agenda." Crawl back in the hole you climbed out of, Grand Wizard
But you don't really think that. OTOH I have been persistent in sharing my perspectives on Black success stories before and during the Jim Crow era. Those Blacks who built "the Black Wall street" and other prosperous enclaves were MORE capable than the Whites around them. Where have you posted anything similar?

Why would I post that blacks are smarter than whites? It's always bigotry with you, isn't it? There are smart blacks, smart whites, dumb as shit blacks, dumb as shit whites and everything in between on both sides. What is wrong with you, Grand Wizard? We're talking about people
You aren't going to deflect that easily. Where are the posts from you indicating Blacks have shown success as a group? I didn't say show where they are smarter than Whites, I just want some indication that you have exhibited anywhere on USMB any post to back your claim that you believe blacks are as capable as Whites.

You're an idiot. I keep saying blacks are the same capability as whites. Stop being a racist pile of shit, Grand Wizard
African immigrant students appear to be, s a GROUP, even smarter than he average White scholar in the USA AND in the UK. Why would I say Blacks aren't as capable as Whites with that ammunition in my debating pistols? heh heh heh! I see that I am getting under your collar…settle down…stress isn't good for you! Heh heh heh!

So it's cool to think blacks are smarter, but it's racist to think whites are smarter. At what point do you plan to stop making yourself look more stupid?

Is there any republican here who can logically explain why your party is whining about who black people vote for?

Could it be because black political strategy has proven to be a more intelligent course of action than republican strategy?

Anyone?

Okay, so what is this "black political strategy" I've never heard of before? And what Republican has ever "whined" about blacks not voting for GOP?

Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.

There's plenty of racism toward Obama's presidency. It comes from all those that voted for him because he's black.

"So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?"

95% of blacks vote Democrat. Blacks have a higher dropout rate, unemployment rate, illegitimate birth rate, and incarceration rate among the top 4 groups based on percentage in society (Hispanic, Asian, White, Black). What have the Democrats done to lessen those? If anything, the Democrats have enabled those to get higher.

57 pages of posts .. not one republican who can explain what this is about? :0)

Anyone?

Okay, so what is this "black political strategy" I've never heard of before? And what Republican has ever "whined" about blacks not voting for GOP?

That's what this thread is about .. black people and who we vote for. My question is, why do you care who we vote for? I don't care who you vote for, nor why you do. Yet there are countless RW threads about blacks and democrats, "plantation", and all manner of ridiculous thoughts from republicans about who we vote for.

Black political strategy supports the Democratic Party and liberal policy. Republicans constantly whine about the relationship between blacks and democrats .. as if they have better policy to offer. That strategy .. though heavily criticized by republicans .. has led black voters to thousands of elected black representatives .. and made black voters kingmakers to the White House.

Contrast that with republicans and the Southern Strategy .. which has led them to the ruins we see on display everyday. Can't get a republican in the White House without a pass.

Question is .. why are republicans so concerned about who people they don't like vote for?

Scared?

It's easy. Blacks apparently prefer the entitlement minded ideology of Democrats.

Is that what we were concerned about when we were republicans?

Stupid answer .. thanks.

Oh, you believe the party part was the main point. It was the entitlement minded part that blacks follow.

By the way, Democrats are the ones that have pushed the entitlement minded ideology since the mid 1930s. Prior to that when it can be said blacks would have promoted Republicans, there was no such thing as the entitlement society we have today.

Thanks for proving you don't know history . . . dumbass.

That's what this thread is about .. black people and who we vote for. My question is, why do you care who we vote for? I don't care who you vote for, nor why you do. Yet there are countless RW threads about blacks and democrats, "plantation", and all manner of ridiculous thoughts from republicans about who we vote for.

Black political strategy supports the Democratic Party and liberal policy. Republicans constantly whine about the relationship between blacks and democrats .. as if they have better policy to offer. That strategy .. though heavily criticized by republicans .. has led black voters to thousands of elected black representatives .. and made black voters kingmakers to the White House.

Contrast that with republicans and the Southern Strategy .. which has led them to the ruins we see on display everyday. Can't get a republican in the White House without a pass.

Question is .. why are republicans so concerned about who people they don't like vote for?

First off, the thread is Who Are Black Republicans? Secondly, it was not started by a right-winger, it was started by Nat a--renown liberal.

I don't call voting for one party or another a "strategy" of any kind. Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the definition of the word.

The "ruins" we see everyday are Democrat strongholds. To point out the two most transcending events, Baltimore and Ferguson. Republicans didn't do this---Democrats did this. So what Republican Southern strategy are you speaking of here?

The Republicans didn't promote single-parent households that are directly related to poverty--the Democrats did.

The Republicans didn't take School Vouchers to court (that helped many black children) and throw them under the bus to support their union buddies--Democrats did.

The Republicans didn't insist on teachers tenure that kept unproductive teachers in the public classroom--Democrats did.

So I have no idea what strategy you are talking about here. I can see the strategy of the Democrats. After all, if we could somehow become a society of no victims and government dependents, there would no longer be a Democrat party, because those are the main groups that give them power.

Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.

There's plenty of racism toward Obama's presidency. It comes from all those that voted for him because he's black.

"So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?"

95% of blacks vote Democrat. Blacks have a higher dropout rate, unemployment rate, illegitimate birth rate, and incarceration rate among the top 4 groups based on percentage in society (Hispanic, Asian, White, Black). What have the Democrats done to lessen those? If anything, the Democrats have enabled those to get higher.
. The Democrats figure just throw money at them, and keep throwing money at them until they quit doing what it is that you have mentioned above. Wasn't that the same ideas they had about the insurgency in Iraq or Syria, Palestine, Pakistan or wherever there are these groups that are hell bent on fighting and fighting and fighting ? Didn't Obama and the Dems claim they were just fighting because they have no opportunity or no jobs excetra, excetra ? Wasn't it the position of Obama, that if these fighters could somehow get paychecks, then they would go back to living their lives in peace or something to that affect ? Isn't this the position of the Dems for those who are here in country, and are always just one denial of a free government handout away from a total meltdown, so throw money at them, and just keep throwing it ? Problem is this, where are all the handouts coming from for this way of thinking ? There coming from the workforce who has every bit of this on their backs, and worse these workers are getting screwed worse than can be imagined by both sides of the political spectrum. Healthcare is a complete shame that the American worker is dealing with now. A co-worker told b me today that he is yet another who will be dropping his, and will gladly pay the fine. Dropping like flies these workers who are getting screwed over on are now doing, so good luck to the idiots running the healthcare industry & this sorry government, because the American worker will be sitting it all out for a while.

Last edited:

Anyone?

. Is it that you don't want Republicans concerning themselves with your alleged black over all strategy, and this because your interpretation of we shall overcome, goes way beyond what Martin Luther King & the 60's generation were wanting back then ? The better question is what do you have to hide in it all, and especially by the interesting words in which you speak here about why does Republicans concern themselves with blacks & who they vote for ? Is it that you get nervous when Republicans try to bring the whole of the nation together, and as a part of that it means knowing what is hurting all citizens of this nation including blacks ? Do you figure that the white Dems are just useful idiots in your world view, and this over a larger agenda involved ? Is it also for them that the less they know the better it is also ?

Anyone?

You say Republicans don't like blacks, but I say that what you say has got to be bull crap, and a lie.

The Democrats figure just throw money at them, and keep throwing money at them

Well, Beagle.....statements like the above will have them flocking toward your ilk like moths to flame......

So it's cool to think blacks are smarter, but it's racist to think whites are smarter. At what point do you plan to stop making yourself look more stupid?

I am just the messenger. It is those White employers that seem to believe the American workforce is inferior to that of the Asians. I am just an observer and commentator. Ands do you see that red highlighted text, idiot. That is what I said,and it looks nothing like the lie you quoted me as saying highlighted in blue. You are a dishonest clod without an ounce of decency.

What can the democrats do when House republicans have the key to the treasury? They won't write the checks necessary for any real reform initiatives to help poor Whites and Blacks.

Forum List

Back