Black republicans...who are they really?

You aren't going to deflect that easily. Where are the posts from you indicating Blacks have shown success as a group? I didn't say show where they are smarter than Whites, I just want some indication that you have exhibited anywhere on USMB any post to back your claim that you believe blacks are as capable as Whites.

You're an idiot. I keep saying blacks are the same capability as whites. Stop being a racist pile of shit, Grand Wizard
African immigrant students appear to be, s a GROUP, even smarter than he average White scholar in the USA AND in the UK. Why would I say Blacks aren't as capable as Whites with that ammunition in my debating pistols? heh heh heh! I see that I am getting under your collar…settle down…stress isn't good for you! Heh heh heh!

So it's cool to think blacks are smarter, but it's racist to think whites are smarter. At what point do you plan to stop making yourself look more stupid?

I am just the messenger. It is those White employers that seem to believe the American workforce is inferior to that of the Asians. I am just an observer and commentator. Ands do you see that red highlighted text, idiot. That is what I said,and it looks nothing like the lie you quoted me as saying highlighted in blue. You are a dishonest clod without an ounce of decency.

Yet another skin color and another chance for you to show another bigotry. You in no way think the races are equally capable
I don't believe in race but in either case it is silly to assess achievement in terms of race. It is only the ideas and innovations of exceptional individuals within any group that keeps humankind progressing. Most people of any race are average drones. having nothing to do with progress except following in the footsteps of those who blazed the trail. But average RW White males seem to want to take credit for what individual geniuses have done.

Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.

There's plenty of racism toward Obama's presidency. It comes from all those that voted for him because he's black.

"So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?"

95% of blacks vote Democrat. Blacks have a higher dropout rate, unemployment rate, illegitimate birth rate, and incarceration rate among the top 4 groups based on percentage in society (Hispanic, Asian, White, Black). What have the Democrats done to lessen those? If anything, the Democrats have enabled those to get higher.

What can the democrats do when House republicans have the key to the treasury? They won't write the checks necessary for any real reform initiatives to help poor Whites and Blacks.

Real reform initiatives? You mean the trillions of handouts given to poor people for over 50 years with the mindset that it would motivate them to do better for themselves?

Can you imagine how depressed the economy would be now if those poor people hadn't spent those trillions of dollars on goods and services keeping people like YOU employed.

It wouldn't. The difference is that money would have still been spent but by those that actually earned it not those that had it handed to them.

If what you say were true, all the good those trillions did would mean a lesser percentage would still be poor. That's not the case. Same percentage in poverty today as in 1965.

As for them spending those trillions of dollars on the goods and services they did, they couldn't afford the ones I provide.

Who told you that?

people who actually worked for Nixon. Obviously, they thought they'd have more of a fight on their hands in1972 than they did.

Losing the HIspanic vote by LESS is not a long term strategy. Not if the cost is completely betraying the interests of the vast majority of your base.

The delusion is that working class whites and hispanics have opposing interests. The 1% has convinced the stupid and racist ones they have.

I agree completely. But Hispanics have been race baited to side with their fellow hispanics from other nations over their fellow American citizens.

The Constant inflow of cheap Third World Labor is a major factor in the generations of wage stagnation for the Working and Middle Classes.

Scandals don't have to be real to destroy someone. You know that.

The media ran with it, and smeared the shit out of him.

The point, relevant for you, is that BEFORE the effective smear campaign, the GOP voters were supporting the black guy.

Now, you obviously need to dismiss that, in order to hold on to your cherished myth of the GOP as the Party of WHite Racism.

Actually, Cain had the shortest reign of a "Not Romney" of any of them. I don't think it was more than a week. T..

Which is irrelevant to the point, ie that his was, before he was destroyed, he had the largest single block of GOP voters, and his base was draw from the MORE conservative republicans, which is strong evidence that your myth of the GOP being racist is false.

And yet, the GOP voters loved him, and wanted him to be President. ALL the polls showed him cakewalking into the nomination if he wanted it.

Polls showed Fred Thompson was a shoe-in for the GOP nomination in 2007. How'd that work out again?

1. Link?

2. Powell won in an Exit Poll, among others, ie the Gold Standard of polls.

3. Powell could have cake walked into the nomination. YOur belief system that the GOP is racist, is self serving nonsense.

[

I've seen reports of abuses of the H-1b programs but there are others indicating H-1B workers are stimulating higher wages . Remember that we are talking about people who are extremely bright. They know what the prevailing wages are and how competitive the market is for their skilled services and brainpower. Such people aren't going to be exploited for too long. They are going to go where they can get the top dollars and the dumb employer who tried to shortchange them will see an exodus. But yes, H-1B workers are not only taking American jobs, they they are trained by the very people they are displacing..

Being bright doesn't give you the power to overcome large scale economic factors, like the vast supply of people just like you wiling to do the job cheaply.

But thanks for admitting that they are taking American jobs.

JQpublic1 said:
African immigrants are excelling too, so theirs must be on a par with or above that of Asians scholars. But you are wrong about cheap labor. Smart people know when they are being cheated by dumber employers. Many H-1B employees are being paid higher wages than their native born counterparts for the same job.

correll said:
Bullshit.

No,it isn't!.

Yes, Bullshit.

JQPublic said said:
Its about loyalty to your fellow Americans and the politicians we elect don't know what that is. They would prefer you focus on Affirmative action for Blacks so they can keep putting bright foreigners in to displace you RW White idiots.

Correll said:
You may not be able to understand this. But I can hold in my head TWO problems at once and see that BOTH need to be addressed, AT THE SAME TIME.

Thus, I can see the negative impact of "bright foreigners".

AND

I can see the negative impact of anti-white discrimination, or as you lefties like to call it, Affirmative Action (and I include title VII)

You RW White guys are going to have to start using Affirmative Action just to hold on to your middle class status, otherwise those brainy foreigners will run all over you. And If the next president is pro- H-1B, the Supreme Court choices will have a profound effect on how H-1B evolves over the next decade or so.

Better would be to win the election and shut down the flow of cheap Third World Labor.

And it's not the brain power that is the problem. It is the cheaper.

JQ said said:
Trump has flip flopped a lot on the topic of H-1b visas but , the last time I checked he was in favor of the program, echoing my premise that foreigners are MORE QUALIFIED…the chickens are coming home to roost!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Correll said:
Last time I checked he was in favor of major new limitations.

H-1b is not about "more qualified", it is about cheaper.

And just what were those major new limitations Trump favored? It isn't about cheaper its about more qualified since many employers are paying H-1Bs higher wages than native born Americans.[/QUOTE]

1. No, it's cheaper.

2. Enforcement of American first rules.

3. Lower numbers overall.

4. LAWS REQUIRING EQUAL PAY TO H-1BS, to prevent or at least reduce economic incentive to fuck American workers.

Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.
I have a black American friend who is GOP and he likes to joke about that.

He was born rich to rich parents who are originally from the Caribbean islands, where they were land owners.

They are immigrants to NYC where he was born.

His view like mine is that the GOP favors voters with income over $250K/yr whereas the DEMs favor those under $250K. Since his income is way over that, there is no question that he should support GOP policies.

Although he likes BHO he did not vote for him.

As far as hate for BHO, this can only be racial logically. Why would you hate anybody? I don't hate GW Bush even though he was the most inept POTUS we have ever had and more self destructive than even Carter. But I don't hate him.

So by analogy anyone who hates BHO must be racist. There is no other explanation for it.

I did hate Nixon for being a traitor and a politically destructive POTUS who violated Federal law and who obstructed justice. But no one has done the deeds of Nixon before or since him. And Nixon and I are both white.

So hate is a strong word and if there is no explanation for it then race is likely the only explanation.

The $250K cutoff for DEMs vs GOP is quite pronounced for taxation purposes.

I have a black American friend who is GOP and he likes to joke about that.

He was born rich to rich parents who are originally from the Caribbean islands, where they were land owners.

They are immigrants to NYC where he was born.

His view like mine is that the GOP favors voters with income over $250K/yr whereas the DEMs favor those under $250K. Since his income is way over that, there is no question that he should support GOP policies.

Although he likes BHO he did not vote for him.

As far as hate for BHO, this can only be racial logically. Why would you hate anybody? I don't hate GW Bush even though he was the most inept POTUS we have ever had and more self destructive than even Carter. But I don't hate him.

So by analogy anyone who hates BHO must be racist. There is no other explanation for it.

Um, just because you might not hate GWBush in no way supports your claim that other people who do "hate" Obama, can "only be racial".

There is nothing racist about Trump or his policies.

THat lefties claim otherwise is just them being assholes.

There isn't?

Thanks to that big-eared clown, I lost my employer sponsored healthcare insurance. It's the first time in my entire life I've been without coverage. Now I have mounds of medical bills, I still can't get insurance thanks to Commie Care, and hope that nothing major happens until that stupid enrollment period.

After that, I will be hundreds of dollars short per month paying for my own insurance AFTER TAXES!! But it's okay, because the french fry maker at my McDonald's now has coverage by law, and so does my pizza delivery guy.

This cost will be about the same amount as perhaps a small house payment, a very expensive SUV payment, or a very nice boat. Instead of using that money to pay off debts, I now have to stay in debt for many years to come thanks to DumBama.

But oh, my hatred for him can only be because he's black.....................

There isn't?

Thanks to that big-eared clown, I lost my employer sponsored healthcare insurance. It's the first time in my entire life I've been without coverage. Now I have mounds of medical bills, I still can't get insurance thanks to Commie Care, and hope that nothing major happens until that stupid enrollment period.

After that, I will be hundreds of dollars short per month paying for my own insurance AFTER TAXES!! But it's okay, because the french fry maker at my McDonald's now has coverage by law, and so does my pizza delivery guy.

This cost will be about the same amount as perhaps a small house payment, a very expensive SUV payment, or a very nice boat. Instead of using that money to pay off debts, I now have to stay in debt for many years to come thanks to DumBama.

But oh, my hatred for him can only be because he's black.....................

i love the way lefties can say shit like that, and seem to believe it.

I don't know which is worse,

THe way they are incapable of thinking of ANY options other than the one that is most self serving,

OR

THe way they assume that NO ONE ELSE CAN think of anything different either.

SS, Medicare and unemployment are paid for by the worker and employer. They are not freebies unless you take out more than was put in and the government has to make up the difference.

But that's the point. If you live to be 72, you get more than you put in. If you are unemployed for more than 12 weeks, you get more than your employer put in. But that's WHITE PEOPLE WELFARE, so the rugged individualists in the GOP will never call to end them.

DumBama doubled the food stamp role and in spite of this wonderful economy you people claim he's responsible for, not many dropped out of food stamps since.

Democrat politicians know that the more government dependents--the more likely Democrat voters. Or do you really believe that DumBam actually cared if you had healthcare insurance or not? Of course he didn't. He just wanted to take people out of their own or employers insurance and put them into a government program. And according to the White House, they created over 14 million more government dependents so far, so their evil plot is working.

Yes, that evil plot to make health care available to people and make sure children don't starve to death. What a totally evil scheme! I hear they have another evil scheme to give us foot massages.
Yes, that evil plot to make health care available to people and make sure children don't starve to death. What a totally evil scheme! I hear they have another evil scheme to give us foot massages.

So tell us, what child has died from starvation in the past because their parents had no health insurance?

Only a liberal can celebrate more people depending on the federal government for things they can do themselves. Yes, it is an evil plot. Food stamps have doubled under this clown. The government nearly took over the entire college loan business and are failing at that.

Open your eyes and look for the man behind the curtain. We've never had this many government dependents in our history, and no, it's not Bush's fault or an accident either. One of DumBama's primary goals was to create as many government dependents as possible.

But that's the point. If you live to be 72, you get more than you put in. If you are unemployed for more than 12 weeks, you get more than your employer put in. But that's WHITE PEOPLE WELFARE, so the rugged individualists in the GOP will never call to end them.

No it's not, because what happens to your SS money if you die before retirement? It stays in the kitty and supplies those who live beyond 72. Yes, in rare cases, a person may live into their mid 80's or 90's and government has to kick in. That's the failure behind this government plan.

The only time you get extra unemployment insurance is when the feds pass a bill to fund unemployment beyond what the state insurance does. That's only been done on a few occasions in our lifetime. In many cases, the state provides the unemployment insurance and makes out like bandits because an employer has to pay unemployment insurance for each worker they have, and most workers will never collect on it.

i love the way lefties can say shit like that, and seem to believe it.

I don't know which is worse,

THe way they are incapable of thinking of ANY options other than the one that is most self serving,

OR

THe way they assume that NO ONE ELSE CAN think of anything different either.

When Democrats want something, the only thing they ask is how to get it--not who is going to end up paying for it.

Take from the producers and give it to the non-producers because non-producers vote Democrat. If you are a producer and hate DumBama, the only possible reason has to be because of race.

Except the film showed that Rice had the toy in his belt, not out pointed at officers. The cop (who was fired from another department for emotional issues) pulled his gun and shot htis child within seconds.

Meanwhile, white mass murderers like Holmes and Roof are amazingly taken into custody without being shot.

Amazing. Or racist. one of those.

It all depends on the situation. The film that you speak of was the evidence police used for their defense. A recording expert testified and each micro-second of the film was analyzed and explained to the jury what they were actually looking at. The film you likely seen was not the enhanced version but the slightly blurry one straight from the video camera.

In any case, the officer did see the gun being pulled from his pants and that's why he shot.

As for the situation: this is a very high crime area in Cleveland where gangs are renown for dealing drugs and shooting people day and night. The residents there would tell you that gunfire at night is a common event. Most don't even pay attention to it anymore and don't bother calling police.

Um, actually, I did fine. I got good grades, went on to college, became an NCO in the United States Army and then went on to a decent career in logistics. And I would have done just as well without having to put up with a stupid religion.

Point is, it wouldn't help poor people who can't kick in a little extra to hand them a voucher. more than likely, they'd end up in one of the scams like the ones i listed above.

Yes, you searched the internet to find the anomalies of the program instead of looking at the program in it's entirety. As a whole, parents are happy with the program because it gets their children out of those drug ridden violent public school systems and into a civil environment for them to learn. Many do better than in inner-city public schools.

Ok, so the children in DC weren't getting better educations because of the voucher system your dear leader killed. They might find that statement somewhat foolish. And where did I say you need to do away with public schools? Some schools in the public system are better than others, a school system here in TX was disbanded and consolidate with a better one. You regressive just don't want to address failing schools, or at least you haven't so far. Most all of your big blue cities have failing schools.

Yes, because they are underfunded. But there's no evidence the vouchers in DC were really helping all that much. Vouchers in Wisconsin, which had a longer track record, were even a bigger failure.

Wisconsin paid millions to failed voucher schools

MADISON — Wisconsin taxpayers have paid about $139 million to private schools that ended up being barred from the state's voucher system for failing to meet requirements since 2004, according to a newspaper report.

State Department of Public Instruction data shows more than two-thirds of the 50 schools terminated from the state's voucher system in the last 10 years had stayed open for five years or less, according to the Wisconsin State Journal. They were all in Milwaukee.

Eleven schools, paid a total of $4.1 million, were terminated from the voucher program after just one year.

It's more than likely your parents paid for that Catholic education that you failed. When parents have to use their own cash to educate their children, they are going to make sure they get educated. School vouchers don't cover the entire cost of an education. Parents still have to kick in some money, so they will spend time with their children to make sure they get their moneys worth.

Um, actually, I did fine. I got good grades, went on to college, became an NCO in the United States Army and then went on to a decent career in logistics. And I would have done just as well without having to put up with a stupid religion.

Point is, it wouldn't help poor people who can't kick in a little extra to hand them a voucher. more than likely, they'd end up in one of the scams like the ones i listed above.

Hummmmmmm, I wonder which party runs Milwaukee?

And you come to that conclusion how?
'll dumb it down for you. I didn't say government education prevents you from being educated, I am saying it doesn't provide you with a good education. I mean duh. I'm sorry for the crappy government education you got. BTW, I went to both private and public schools growing up. And in my high school, we brainiac nerds actually passed the teachers in math. My team (four of us) were undefeated in math competitions for my entire junior year, we won every competition in the State of Michigan. My calculus teacher was the coach, but we were all past him with competition material. He made arrangements, he didn't tutor us. He couldn't. Nice guy, but that's reality

Fine....you convinced me.....you are now a racist nerd....Better???

Well, I am a nerd, I stipulate to that.

As for a racist, he thinks I'm a racist because I think blacks have the same capabilities as whites and should be treated the same. Gnat thinks blacks can't handle what whites can and need a lower bar and it's racist to deny that
Palookas like you talk about a low bar after you've gained all the benefit from a low bar for generations, then raise it and look down on others. You're not fooling anyone.

You have no idea what you're talking about. WTF is a "conservative" Democrat?

WTF is right! You don't even have a rudimentary concept of the political world do you? I am shocked that you have never heard of a conservative democrat. The level of your ignorance explains your shallow worldview and limited acumen on pertinent topics in this thread. I suggest you google the term to grasp a better understanding before you continue down this road.

Immigrants do take more jobs from blacks because many of those jobs are lower paying manual labor jobs. Those are jobs that many blacks take in the real world.
That is a wild assumption on your part. As I said, Black poor people don't miss jobs they never had.
There are 43 million poor Whites and 11 million poor Blacks in this country. The Black unemployment rate has never been on par with the White rate according to labor statistics and that rate hasn't fluctuated that much in 4 decades. Why not? Because the "war on drugs" has made felons of many Black males and that has in effect barred them from the labor force in many instances. White employers, already prejudiced against blacks by seeing them as natural thieves, are not going to hire black ex-cons in most cases. So illegal immigrants wouldn't have as much an affect on unemployed Blacks as you might think. But I do agree that the tide of illegal immigration must cease.

And don't try to pass off this nonsense that companies who hire foreigners for technical jobs to replace Americans are Republican or Conservative companies only. The most recent story about such practices was Disney. Other liberal companies have outsourced jobs such as Microsoft and Macintosh. They all do it. It's not a Republican thing.

I wasn't being partisan when I posted the truth about H-1B visas. I said both democrats and republicans were to blame.

That is a wild assumption on your part. As I said, Black poor people don't miss jobs they never had.
There are 43 million poor Whites and 11 million poor Blacks in this country. The Black unemployment rate has never been on par with the White rate according to labor statistics and that rate hasn't fluctuated that much in 4 decades. Why not? Because the "war on drugs" has made felons of many Black males and that has in effect barred them from the labor force in many instances. White employers, already prejudiced against blacks by seeing them as natural thieves, are not going to hire black ex-cons in most cases. So illegal immigrants wouldn't have as much an affect on unemployed Blacks as you might think. But I do agree that the tide of illegal immigration must cease.

I have bad news for you: employers avoid hiring felons black or white. I have the same practice as a landlord. I won't rent to felons of any race. I've done so in the past and it was a grave mistake I've learned from.

Yes, black unemployment has always been higher than that of whites, but not at the rates they've been the last couple of years:

View attachment 79553

WTF is right! You don't even have a rudimentary concept of the political world do you? I am shocked that you have never heard of a conservative democrat. The level of your ignorance explains your shallow worldview and limited acumen on pertinent topics in this thread. I suggest you google the term to grasp a better understanding before you continue down this road.

A lot of wasted typing just to say you can't give me an example of a so-called conservative Democrat.

Tell us how voting Republican will change the status of blacks' unemployment rate? How will the Republicans fix that problem?

There's plenty of racism toward Obama's presidency. It comes from all those that voted for him because he's black.

"So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?"

95% of blacks vote Democrat. Blacks have a higher dropout rate, unemployment rate, illegitimate birth rate, and incarceration rate among the top 4 groups based on percentage in society (Hispanic, Asian, White, Black). What have the Democrats done to lessen those? If anything, the Democrats have enabled those to get higher.

What can the democrats do when House republicans have the key to the treasury? They won't write the checks necessary for any real reform initiatives to help poor Whites and Blacks.

Real reform initiatives? You mean the trillions of handouts given to poor people for over 50 years with the mindset that it would motivate them to do better for themselves?

Can you imagine how depressed the economy would be now if those poor people hadn't spent those trillions of dollars on goods and services keeping people like YOU employed.
. Do you realize how much farther this nation would be along if that money would have been put into the American black, white, hispanic, and etc. workers pockets to redistribute at will, instead of into the pockets of those who are bilked out of it by wolves lined up to take it all, and then leave them even poorer than they were before or to begin with ?

Or the people too poor to get an ID. YOu know, if you spent half the effort trying to get people of color to vote for you you spend trying to keep them from voiting, you might make progress

Most states that have Voter ID will give poor people a free one if they just make the effort to get it.

I don't think it's in the best interest of the Republican party to try and buy the black vote like Democrats do. The conservatives of our party want to see people getting off of freebies--not on them. If we have two parties buying votes with us being over 19 trillion dollars in debt, the end of the country would be very near. We need at least one of the two parties to pull back on spending and promote self-reliance.
Nobody said anything about BUYING votes you rightwing bastard. What was said was that if you guys spent half the effort trying to get blacks to vote for you, rather than trying to get them not to vote, you'd be better off.

That means that as far as you're concerned, the only way to get blacks to vote for a person/party is to to BUY their vote. This is the same crap we're talking about, talking down to us, demeaning & belittling us at every turn. How's it been working out for you so far?

They're among the few on the Right who have the balls to speak their own evil truth.

The rest are cowards who fear their own shadows.

Republicans suck in so many ways, but they want the same rules for blacks, whites and everyone else. Now Democrats dependency whoring with cash prizes and lowered bars, that's a terrible thing to keep doing to the black community

Dude :lol: your schtick is getting comical. You don't give a rats ass about black people .. You're whining because blacks hate the Republican Party and republicans. :0) Try being an adult in this conversation.

You're whining because black people are never going to vote for you racist motherfuckers .. thus, you chances for electing a republican president are greatly diminished.

In a futile attempt to alter democracy, republicans invent shit like voter-id laws .. to no avail. :0)

You're whining dude .. whining to the wrong person because I hate republicans just like everybody else.
Why didn't Democrats go for Jesse Jackson as their candidate in the 80s fool?

I'm "whining" that blacks are equal to whites and can compete fine with the same rules, got it. You know that's not true, you need the bar lowered, more handouts and you can't present IDs like everyone else can. That sure sounds like the whining ...

:lol: Like most on the Right .. you sir are incredibly stupid .. with the brain of a 12 year-old.

"you need the bar lowered, more handouts and you can't present IDs like everyone else can."

Quite obviously you don't think we are equal .. don't think we can make our own sound political decisions .. YET, the president is black .. which wwould have NEVER happened if we voted for republicans.

YET, this election, as have and will many national elections, turn on what black voters will do. We are living in an era where black voters play kingmaker in American elections .. but you think we aren't smart enough to know who not to vote for. :lol::lol::lol:
. If you voted for Obama because he was black, then you are very dumb in knowing who to vote for. Why do I say this ? It's simple because you never vote for a person based upon a skin color like you just claimed you and countless others did, and you don't vote for a person based on their gender either. That has got to be the dumbest thing ever, but here you are falling right into your own trap.

Forum List

Back