Black Republicans

And why do so many of the republicans like to wave this flag?

Confederate-battle_180-animated-flag-gifs_zps33072731.gif

Southerners.

Not republicans.
By and large, republicans.

Conservatives primarily.

Last edited:
Yeah I guess you are right there is only one time a person can win a HS football championship. Like there is only one time someone can walk on the Moon first, or win WW2. Much like the Republican party could only free the black man from the chains of the democrat party one time. Of course after that the record of the Republican party is still stellar but it is hard to do better then freeing a nation from the servitude forced upon them by the democrat party. After that high light the republican party passed all the laws helping blacks without democrat help. Then LBJ saw that the black vote could be profitable so they changed their rhetoric and gave the black man a little something. Even this president, clean and articulate as he is, can hardly be considered having lived the black experience. Except for the affirmative action stuff with Columbia and Harvard.

The democrat party, much like the Nazi party, has a lot of forgiveness to ask for. So far I have seen neither apologize for their sins of the past, which can only mean one thing.

If the republican party record was so stellar why do you talk about their record 60 years ago? Why skip so much greatness? lol

Americans of both genders and all races and ethnicities had it MUCH BETTER UNDER BUSH.
and that was just a few years ago

next!

Sure they did...not

If the republican party record was so stellar why do you talk about their record 60 years ago? Why skip so much greatness? lol

Americans of both genders and all races and ethnicities had it MUCH BETTER UNDER BUSH.

next!

Sure they did...not

ok then leftard; this is your chance to embarass me and put me ni my place. i'm waiting for the "real" story then.....

try not to shoot yourself in the foot!!

snicker

And why do so many of the republicans like to wave this flag?

Confederate-battle_180-animated-flag-gifs_zps33072731.gif

Southerners.

Not republicans.

No, come on down to the Big Bend area of Florida, predominately Democrat and has been since before the Civil War and still waving the Confederate Battle Flag. They still call black people ******* behind their backs and (ironically) voted overwhelmingly for Obama.

Yeah and Al Bundy was the star of his Football team. But now hes a shoe sales man. The GOP are shoe salesman talking about their hay day

Yeah I guess you are right there is only one time a person can win a HS football championship. Like there is only one time someone can walk on the Moon first, or win WW2. Much like the Republican party could only free the black man from the chains of the democrat party one time. Of course after that the record of the Republican party is still stellar but it is hard to do better then freeing a nation from the servitude forced upon them by the democrat party. After that high light the republican party passed all the laws helping blacks without democrat help. Then LBJ saw that the black vote could be profitable so they changed their rhetoric and gave the black man a little something. Even this president, clean and articulate as he is, can hardly be considered having lived the black experience. Except for the affirmative action stuff with Columbia and Harvard.

The democrat party, much like the Nazi party, has a lot of forgiveness to ask for. So far I have seen neither apologize for their sins of the past, which can only mean one thing.

Take the history test I provided, it does not end 60 years ago. I might ask you, why do you keep making the claim that the Republicans have done something to harm or hold back blacks yet never provide a shred of evidence of such? Blacks choose their party based on what I can not know. But I do know I would not pick the party that actually put my people in chains if I were black. I would be an independent first.

BTW, if you have not noticed the liberal left has been living off of LBJ as their racist savior.

Nixon was more of a friend to blacks then Obama. Reagan signed MLK's birthday into law. Seems like those who your side says voted for them because of a "southern strategy" didn't get their money's worth.

Last edited:

next!

Sure they did...not

ok then leftard; this is your chance to embarass me and put me ni my place. i'm waiting for the "real" story then.....

snicker

CC is a troll who should have been banned long ago. All he does is make baseless statements with no links, no back up and then runs away.

One-liners are his forte. It's what he does. He thinks he's cute. He's the only one that thinks so

Most of the dimocrap scum on the Board are here only to taunt, to tease, to flaunt their new-found power and to destroy what this Board was set up to be -- The free exchange of ideas and the debate therefrom.

While I am one of the biggest asswipes on the Board, I don't just offer an opinion, I also offer evidence to back it up.

And what I'm saying about most of the dimocraps on the Board isn't opinion, it's based on observations over a period of Months and Months.

Why these people are allowed to stay here and undermine the very basis of existence of this Board is amazing to me.

Southerners.

Not republicans.

No, come on down to the Big Bend area of Florida, predominately Democrat and has been since before the Civil War and still waving the Confederate Battle Flag. They still call black people ******* behind their backs and (ironically) voted overwhelmingly for Obama.

Do they realize they will now suffer a 15 yard penalty for doing so? I wonder if there will be a penalty for the use of the word cracker or white boy. In the NFL today that truly would be a crime against a minority.

next!

Sure they did...not

snicker

So the guy who just says "both genders and all races and ethnicities had it MUCH BETTER UNDER BUSH." without adding anything more is asking for proof?

Cant I do the same and say "no they didnt" or is proof to hard for you to provide in the first place?

Sure they did...not

snicker

So the guy who just says "both genders and all races and ethnicities had it MUCH BETTER UNDER BUSH." without adding anything more is asking for proof?

Cant I do the same and say "no they didnt" or is proof to hard for you to provide in the first place?

Unemployment is higher. Wages are lower. Poverty percentage is higher. Many more on food stamps and welfare. Debt has increased by 70%. Less people in the workforce. Shall I continue?

Oh yeah....that's right....that was all Bush's fault.

Take the history test I provided, it does not end 60 years ago. I might ask you, why do you keep making the claim that the Republicans have done something to harm or hold back blacks yet never provide a shred of evidence of such? Blacks choose their party based on what I can not know. But I do know I would not pick the party that actually put my people in chains if I were black. I would be an independent first.

BTW, if you have not noticed the liberal left has been living off of LBJ as their racist savior.

Nixon was more of a friend to blacks then Obama. Reagan signed MLK's birthday into law. Seems like those who your side says voted for them because of a "southern strategy" didn't get their money's worth.

I can provide examples but every example you will dismiss as being a rumor, fake, bad info or not a big deal.

See when I show you that requiring ID's WONT stop voter fraud and will only PREVENT or create obstacles for people. You'll just say that its not a big deal.

When I show you the rhetoric from Repubs demeaning blacks. You'll excuse it as "no big deal" or "get over it"

So I can show you examples. You;ll dismiss them and continue to claim I'm not providing examples. Go ahead prove me right.

I can provide examples but every example you will dismiss as being a rumor, fake, bad info or not a big deal.

See when I show you that requiring ID's WONT stop voter fraud and will only PREVENT or create obstacles for people. You'll just say that its not a big deal.

When I show you the rhetoric from Repubs demeaning blacks. You'll excuse it as "no big deal" or "get over it"

So I can show you examples. You;ll dismiss them and continue to claim I'm not providing examples. Go ahead prove me right.

What present day GOP representative is guilty of rhetoric demeaning to blacks? Now, don't give me something that one can claim is demeaning to blacks when it can be deemed as demeaning to all people.....

For example......saying that one on food stamps for 10 years likely has found a comfort zone with food stamps is not demeaning to blacks....it is demeaning to all people on food stamps for 10 years...and if blacks were offended, that is their problem.

As for voter ID....whether or not it will eliminate voter fraud is irrelevant. But one who is pushing for it is not one who wants to see blacks have obstacles to vote. ALL those without ID will have those obstacles....so I don't see why it is a black white issue.

claims of racism by obama's critics are often dismissed because they ARE PHONY
libs are losers who lie to themselves

there are liberal groups who admit forming just to try to embarrass the Tea Party; attending rallies with racist signs that didnt come from right-wingers

idiots and hypocrites.

Sure they did...not

Actually, they did.

All statistics show it.

I know...I know....that was Bush's fault.

Yeah, when you cook the books it always looks good until it crumbles

if you werent a coward; you could give some examples of what you're accusing others of doing.
i have no problem citing examples of your inept Messiah obama cooking the books; as on the number of supposed deportations under obama

you have nothing; you're a joke.

and this board is about Black Republicans; but since you cant prove Republicans are racist; you certainly cant prove Black Republicans are sellouts for the Republican Party

idiot

What present day GOP representative is guilty of rhetoric demeaning to blacks? Now, don't give me something that one can claim is demeaning to blacks when it can be deemed as demeaning to all people.....

For example......saying that one on food stamps for 10 years likely has found a comfort zone with food stamps is not demeaning to blacks....it is demeaning to all people on food stamps for 10 years...and if blacks were offended, that is their problem.

As for voter ID....whether or not it will eliminate voter fraud is irrelevant. But one who is pushing for it is not one who wants to see blacks have obstacles to vote. ALL those without ID will have those obstacles....so I don't see why it is a black white issue.

Soo many rules buddy...

Maine Republican Party Chairman Charlie Webster has been forced to issue a public apology after his bizarre allegations that “dozens [and] dozens of Black people [came] in and voted on Election Day.” Webster implied that this could have tipped the state’s vote to President Obama.
"Everybody has a right to vote but nobody in [these] towns knows anyone who's Black,” Webster said on Thursday. “How did that happen? We’re going to find out.”

Read more at EBONY Maine GOP Chairman ?Apologizes? After Accusing Blacks of Voter Fraud - News & Views - EBONY
Follow us: @EbonyMag on Twitter | EbonyMag on Facebook

Sen. Scott Beason, R-Gardendale, on Tuesday apologized for a comment he made referring to black people as "aborigines."

Colorado Official's Fried Chicken Stunt: Another Racially Insensitive Moment for the GOP - The Root

Marilyn Davenport, a Tea Party activist and member of the Orange County Republican Party's central committee, is drawing fire from people in her own party after circulating a racist email depicting President Barack Obama and his parents as chimpanzees. In the email: "Now you know why — No birth certificate!"

Marilyn Davenport's Racist Email Denounced By OC GOP

Now here is the part where you excuse every instance I found or at least take issue with who is reporting it.

Actually, they did.

All statistics show it.

I know...I know....that was Bush's fault.

if you werent a coward; you could give some examples of what you're accusing others of doing.
i have no problem citing examples of your inept Messiah obama cooking the books; as on the number of supposed deportations under obama

and this board is about Black Republicans; but since you cant prove Republicans are racist; you certainly cant prove Black Republicans are sellouts for the Republican Party

idiot

Reverse psychology doesnt work on adults champ

idiot

Reverse psychology doesnt work on adults champ

yawn
IS ISNT REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY; it is a direct challenge

back it up or STFU

Forum List

Back