Black Republicans

I can provide examples but every example you will dismiss as being a rumor, fake, bad info or not a big deal.

See when I show you that requiring ID's WONT stop voter fraud and will only PREVENT or create obstacles for people. You'll just say that its not a big deal.

When I show you the rhetoric from Repubs demeaning blacks. You'll excuse it as "no big deal" or "get over it"

So I can show you examples. You;ll dismiss them and continue to claim I'm not providing examples. Go ahead prove me right.

What present day GOP representative is guilty of rhetoric demeaning to blacks? Now, don't give me something that one can claim is demeaning to blacks when it can be deemed as demeaning to all people.....

For example......saying that one on food stamps for 10 years likely has found a comfort zone with food stamps is not demeaning to blacks....it is demeaning to all people on food stamps for 10 years...and if blacks were offended, that is their problem.

As for voter ID....whether or not it will eliminate voter fraud is irrelevant. But one who is pushing for it is not one who wants to see blacks have obstacles to vote. ALL those without ID will have those obstacles....so I don't see why it is a black white issue.

Soo many rules buddy...

Sen. Scott Beason, R-Gardendale, on Tuesday apologized for a comment he made referring to black people as "aborigines."

Colorado Official's Fried Chicken Stunt: Another Racially Insensitive Moment for the GOP - The Root

Marilyn Davenport, a Tea Party activist and member of the Orange County Republican Party's central committee, is drawing fire from people in her own party after circulating a racist email depicting President Barack Obama and his parents as chimpanzees. In the email: "Now you know why — No birth certificate!"

Marilyn Davenport's Racist Email Denounced By OC GOP

Now here is the part where you excuse every instance I found or at least take issue with who is reporting it.

here is where you get exposed for the fraud you are. the same way you disamiss hundreds of thousands of instances of VOTER REGISTRATION FRAUD from organnizations like obama's beloved ACORN as not real examples of VOTE FRAUD; in the same manner one or two instances of misguided statements dont a "racist" Party make

you're nothing but a clown, hypocrite and loser

What present day GOP representative is guilty of rhetoric demeaning to blacks? Now, don't give me something that one can claim is demeaning to blacks when it can be deemed as demeaning to all people.....

For example......saying that one on food stamps for 10 years likely has found a comfort zone with food stamps is not demeaning to blacks....it is demeaning to all people on food stamps for 10 years...and if blacks were offended, that is their problem.

As for voter ID....whether or not it will eliminate voter fraud is irrelevant. But one who is pushing for it is not one who wants to see blacks have obstacles to vote. ALL those without ID will have those obstacles....so I don't see why it is a black white issue.

Soo many rules buddy...

Colorado Official's Fried Chicken Stunt: Another Racially Insensitive Moment for the GOP - The Root

Marilyn Davenport, a Tea Party activist and member of the Orange County Republican Party's central committee, is drawing fire from people in her own party after circulating a racist email depicting President Barack Obama and his parents as chimpanzees. In the email: "Now you know why — No birth certificate!"

Marilyn Davenport's Racist Email Denounced By OC GOP

Now here is the part where you excuse every instance I found or at least take issue with who is reporting it.

here is where you get exposed for the fraud you are. the same way you disamiss hundreds of thousands of instances of VOTER REGISTRATION FRAUD from organnizations like obama's beloved ACORN as not real examples of VOTE FRAUD; in the same manner one or two instances of misguided statements dont a "racist" Party make

So you chose excusing. Good.

considering a Black POLL WORKER FOR OBAMA admitted VOTING FOR OBAMA 7 TIMES it isnt unreasonable to suggest there is some fraud going on. dont you think of all people a poll worker should know that is wrong?

as for the statement by a repub calling black people "aborigines" obama himself called Black Americans a "mongrel people"

your examples are exactly an indictment of your own left-wing hypocrisy on the matter

how typical

Yeah, when you cook the books it always looks good until it crumbles

And there ya have it.

Nice comeback. Filled with facts.

How the US public was defrauded by the hidden cost of the Iraq war | Michael Boyle | Comment is free | theguardian.com

You're welcome

the premise was that black people had it better under Republicans than they have it now under obama; not the Iraq war

YAWN
INTELLECTUAL LEFT-WING COWARDS never stick to the point

Soo many rules buddy...

So you chose excusing. Good.

is this the best you got? try harder

iraq this; tea party that

lol left-wing nutjobs are all over the boards trying to deflect attention away from the failures of the Left; and failing to prove Republicans are any more racist than the Left

For all you LIB men who pee sitting down:
May I introduce you to one of the main players the Civil Rights Movement: George Wallace. Nuff said.
Yeah, let's hear from George Wallace.

With this assassin's knife and a blackjack in the hand of the Federal force-cult, the left-wing liberals will try to force us back into bondage.

Bondage to a tyranny more brutal than that imposed by the British monarchy which claimed power to rule over the lives of our forefathers under sanction of the Divine Right of kings.
Today, this tyranny is imposed by the central government which claims the right to rule over our lives under sanction of the omnipotent black-robed despots who sit on the bench of the United States Supreme Court.
This bill is fraudulent in intent, in design, and in execution.
wallace2.jpg
It is misnamed. Each and every provision is mistitled. It was rammed through the congress on the wave of ballyhoo, promotions, and publicity stunts reminiscent of P. T. Barnum.
It was enacted in an atmosphere of pressure, intimidation, and even cowardice, as demonstrated by the refusal of the United States Senate to adopt an amendment to submit the bill to a vote of the people.

<snip>

Ministers, lawyers, teachers, newspapers, and every private citizen must guard his speech and watch his actions to avoid the deliberately imposed booby traps put into this bill. It is designed to make Federal crimes of our customs, beliefs, and traditions. Therefore, under the fantastic powers of the Federal judiciary to punish for contempt of oucrt and under their fantastic powers to regulate our most intimate aspects of our lives by injunction, every american citizen is in jeopardy and must stand guard against these despots.

Yet there are those who call this a good bill.
It is people like Senator Hubert Humphrey and other members of Americans for Democratic Action. It is people like Ralph McGill and other left-wing radical apologists.

It was left-wing radicals who led the fight in the Senate for the so-called civil rights bill now about to enslave our nation.
We find Senator Hubert Humphrey telling the people of the United States that "non-violent" demonstrations would continue to serve a good purpose through a "long, busy and constructive summer."
Yet this same Senator told the people of this country that passage of this monstrous bill would ease tensions and stop demonstrations.
This is the same Senator who has suggested, now that the Civil Rights Bill is passed, that the President call the fifty state Governors together to work out ways and means to enforce this rotten measure.
There is no need for him to call on me. I am not about to be a party to anything having to do with the law that is going to destroy individual freedom and liberty in this country.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that will destroy our free enterprise system.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that will destroy neighborhood schools.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that will destroy the rights of private property.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that destroys your right--and my right--to choose my neighbors--or to sell my house to whomever I choose.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that destroys the labor seniority system.
I am having nothing to do with this so-called civil rights bill.
The liberal left-wingers have passed it. Now let them employ some pinknik social engineers in Washington, D.C., To figure out what to do with it.

Conservatives of this nation constitute the balance of power in presidential elections.
I am a conservative.

I intend to give the American people a clear choice. I welcome a fight between our philosophy and the liberal left-wing dogma which now threatens to engulf every man, woman, and child in the United States.

Speech by George C. Wallace The Civil Rights Movement fraud, sham and hoax 1964 < 1951- < Documents < American History From Revolution To Reconstruction and beyond

Plenty more there. All the con's favorite boogy men -- liberal media, leftwing judges, pinko federal tyranny...

Like it was right out of a tea Party party.

FACTS: Black Americans had it MUCH BETTER WHEN REPUBLICANS RAN THINGS

so much for your quotes; the record of the failed left-wing agenda speaks for itself

Wallace sounds just like the teabaggers of today. Yeah, I'm sure that blacks want to go back to the days when people of Wallace's ilk ran things.:cuckoo:

Cry louder. The more you write the more you whine about the days of old. Sorry no one is interested in dating you because of how hot you USED to be

This is you being a 'good debater.' It really is. Wait, it was you who said this right;

This board used to have some good debaters here...still do on occasion...but lately theres been an increase in "Stephanie" type posters. Call names or gasp. Thats the only modes they have.

I'm curious. Are you here to actually debate, or would you rather we talk about some fat girl you knew in high school?

:eusa_whistle:

Cry louder. The more you write the more you whine about the days of old. Sorry no one is interested in dating you because of how hot you USED to be

This is you being a 'good debater.' It really is. Wait, it was you who said this right;

This board used to have some good debaters here...still do on occasion...but lately theres been an increase in "Stephanie" type posters. Call names or gasp. Thats the only modes they have.

I'm curious. Are you here to actually debate, or would you rather we talk about some fat girl you knew in high school?

I'm here to be a dick to people who deserve it and debate those that deserve debating. You'll notice that I havent responded to Bedowin because he is an idiot.

I assume you would want me to treat him kindly because....shrug....just because.

No...Assholes get the asshole treatment like they should. Are you confused by this?

Why do some people still insist on classifying Americans by skin color? Democrats still act as if Black Americans should be kept on the political plantation and cared for as if they were unable to function without a hand from the federal government.

The ultimate form of bigotry.

Racism at it's worst.

It steals the soul without the victim even knowing they've been assailed.

So, in the last 70 years or so, how many Black Republicans have been elected to Federal Office?

While talking a great game the Democrat Party claims to be concerned with support of blacks, their record with respect to black politicians tells a different story…

1. In 2005, the Democrats did not name Donna Brazile to head the Democratic National Committee. They chose Howard Dean.

2. “Gov. David A. Paterson defiantly vowed to run for election next year despite the White House‘s urging that he withdraw from the New York governor’s race.” http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/20/nyregion/20paterson.html

3. President Barack Obama has kept mum on the fate of Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) for days -- but he tells CBS News that it's time for the embattled 80-year-old former Ways and Means Chairman to end his career "with dignity."
"I think Charlie Rangel served a very long time and served-- his constituents very well. But these-- allegations are very troubling," Obama told Harry Smith in an interview to be aired on the "Early Show." and first broadcast on the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric. Obama: Time for Rangel to end career "with dignity" - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

4 Harold Ford told not to run for Senator from New York:
“From the start, Mr. Ford’s potential candidacy angered national Democratic Party leaders by disrupting plans for what was planned as a seamless Gillibrand nomination. Harry Reid of Nevada, the Senate majority leader, called Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg to discourage him from supporting Mr. Ford, and Senator Charles E. Schumer of New York met personally with Mr. Ford to argue against his candidacy.” http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/02/nyregion/02ford.html

5. “As state comptroller, [Carl] McCall earned the distinction of being the first African American ever elected to a statewide office in New York. Four years later voters overwhelmingly supported McCall over Republican Bruce Blakeman 64.75 to 32.1%. McCall's reelection in 1998 may have given him the confidence he needed in order to pursue the governor's mansion….The McCall campaign had the support of the Democratic Party; whether or not McCall had the party's full support has been the subject of much debate….Still one wonders just how committed the party was to McCall's campaign….shunned by some of the state's most respected Democrats…McCall blamed his money woes on the national Democratic Party, claiming that the party had abandoned his campaign….” H. Carl McCall for Governor: a lesson to all black high-profile statewide office seekers. - Free Online Library

6. And, most telling, Bill Clinton’s remarks about the black candidate for the presidency:
“[A]s Hillary bungled Caroline, Bill’s handling of Ted was even worse. The day after Iowa, he phoned Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement, making the case for his wife. But Bill then went on, belittling Obama in a manner that deeply offended Kennedy. Recounting the conversation later to a friend, Teddy fumed that Clinton had said, A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.”
Teddy's anger - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

7. Three staffers working for embattled Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) were asked by security officers to leave an event in downtown Washington on Thursday after they tried to display large campaign signs just as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was about to speak. .. Waters told The Hill afterward that the staffers had been displaying the signs at the annual legislative conference for the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, which was held at the Washington convention center a few blocks away. “It ain’t about Nancy. It’s about black people,” Waters said. Waters aides expelled from Pelosi event | TheHill

8. And what Governor of Arkansas made the Saturday before Easter "Confederate Flag Day"?
The Arkansas Code, Section 1-5-107. Confederate Flag Day.
(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as "Confederate Flag Day" in this state.
No person, firm, or corporation shall display any Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America.
Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

"In April 1985, Governor Bill Clinton signed Act 985 into law...'
Mark R. Levin on Trent Lott & Moral Outrage on National Review Online

9. Do Democrats in Congress support blacks by practicing affirmative action in their hiring…and of course this would be our of moral convictions, as they are legally exempt from affirmative action requirements. More than passing interesting, the ‘National Journal,’ a survey of congressional staffers revealed that Democrats hired black employees at the same rate as Republicans: 2 percent. “The Racial Breakdown of Congressional Staffs,” National Journal, June 21, 2005
a. Schweitzer, “Do As I Say,” p. 9

10. Clinton pushed black candidate to drop out of Florida race:
“Bill Clinton sought to persuade Rep. Kendrick Meek to drop out of the race for Senate during a trip to Florida last week — and nearly succeeded…Clinton did not dangle a job in front of Meek, who gave up a safe House seat to run for the Senate, but instead made the case that the move would advance the congressman’s future prospects, said a third Democrat familiar with the conversations. Clinton campaigned with Meek in Florida on Oct. 19 and 20, and thought he had won Meek over. But as the week wore on, Meek lost his enthusiasm for the arrangement, spurred in part, a third Democratic source said, by his wife’s belief that he could still win the race. Clinton spoke with Meek again at week’s end, three Democrats said, and again Meek said he would drop out.”
Read more: Bill Clinton pushed Kendrick Meek to quit Florida race - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

By some strange coincidence, the Democrats, again, force a black to the back:

11. “Under an arrangement reached two days ago, Steny Hoyer of Maryland, the current majority leader, would get the No. 2 job of minority whip come January. Clyburn, now majority whip, would hold the post of assistant leader, newly created for the purpose of heading off a contest for the whip position.” Businessweek - Business News, Stock market & Financial Advice

Seems to be some gross misdirection by the Democrat Party......

During the time of slavery which was in the South was the South Democrat or Republican? During the era of the Jim Crow laws also in the South was the South Democrat or Republican? During the civil rights movement which the Southern States fought against was the South Democrat or Republican?

Of course you omit the last 50+ years of history when the former white Southern "dixiecrats" left the Democratic party and became Republicans, due to the progress made against racism and segregation. That is why the South went from a Democratic stronghold to a Republican stronghold. Nixon and Goldwater began the Southern strategy, ignoring the black vote and exploiting racial conflicts.

The Southern strategy is more myth than fact but even you accept the whole idea of it that will not change the fact blacks were treated far worse by Souther Democrats before the so called Southern strategy then they ever have been in the 50 years since.

Ken Mehlman RNC chair:
It was called "the southern strategy," started under Richard M. Nixon in 1968, and described Republican efforts to use race as a wedge issue -- on matters such as desegregation and busing -- to appeal to white southern voters.

Ken Mehlman, the Republican National Committee chairman, this morning will tell the NAACP national convention in Milwaukee that it was "wrong."

"By the '70s and into the '80s and '90s, the Democratic Party solidified its gains in the African American community, and we Republicans did not effectively reach out," Mehlman says in his prepared text. "Some Republicans gave up on winning the African American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization. I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Lee Atwater on the Southern Strategy

Atwater: As to the whole Southern strategy that Harry S. Dent, Sr. and others put together in 1968, opposition to the Voting Rights Act would have been a central part of keeping the South. Now [the new Southern Strategy of Ronald Reagan] doesn't have to do that. All you have to do to keep the South is for Reagan to run in place on the issues he's campaigned on since 1964 and that's fiscal conservatism, balancing the budget, cut taxes, you know, the whole cluster.

Questioner: But the fact is, isn't it, that Reagan does get to the Wallace voter and to the racist side of the Wallace voter by doing away with legal services, by cutting down on food stamps?

Atwater: You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******." By 1968 you can't say "******" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******.

Michael Steele: For Decades GOP Pursued 'Southern Strategy' That Alienated Minorities

Wallace sounds just like the teabaggers of today. Yeah, I'm sure that blacks want to go back to the days when people of Wallace's ilk ran things.:cuckoo:

Wallace was a Democrat.

So, the reality is that the Liberals are no different at heart than Wallace and his "ilk."

WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN LYRICS - THE WHO

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgment of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around me
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
And I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again

Change it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fall that's all
But the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they all flown in the last war

Just like yesterday
No, no!

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
For I know that the hypnotized never lie

Do ya?

There's nothing in the street
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Is now the parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

If only ALL my peeps were able to understand just how similar today's Dems. are to Wallace et al.

:(

Last edited:
you HAD to be a Democrat to join the KKK; Republicans werent allowed to join. thinnk ROBERT BYRD.

and today the most deadly places BY FAR for Black men, women, and children are liberal-run cities

idiots and hypocrites

"David Curtiss "Steve" Stephenson (21 August 1891 – 28 June 1966) was an American politician who in 1923 was appointed Grand Dragon (state leader) of the branch of the Ku Klux Klan in Indiana and head of recruiting for seven other states. Later that year, he led those groups to independence from the national KKK organization. Amassing wealth and political power in the Republican Party, he was considered to have been one of the most prominent national Klan leaders"

"The second KKK was almost exclusively Republican in Midwestern states like Indiana as well as northern and western states like Maine and Colorado, although the KKK remained exclusively Democratic in the South. Under Stephenson's leadership, the Klan flourished in Indiana and took over both the Governor's Office and much Republican Party in the General Assembly.[9] With over two-hundred and fifty thousand white males (approximately forty-percent of Indiana's population) paying their Klan dues in Indiana, Stephenson amassed a fortune estimated from two to five million dollars.[10] More than half of the Indiana legislature elected in 1924 were KKK members, although the Klan legislature passed few anti-black, anti-Jewish or anti-Catholic laws."

For all you LIB men who pee sitting down:
May I introduce you to one of the main players the Civil Rights Movement: George Wallace. Nuff said.
Yeah, let's hear from George Wallace.

With this assassin's knife and a blackjack in the hand of the Federal force-cult, the left-wing liberals will try to force us back into bondage.

Bondage to a tyranny more brutal than that imposed by the British monarchy which claimed power to rule over the lives of our forefathers under sanction of the Divine Right of kings.
Today, this tyranny is imposed by the central government which claims the right to rule over our lives under sanction of the omnipotent black-robed despots who sit on the bench of the United States Supreme Court.
This bill is fraudulent in intent, in design, and in execution.
wallace2.jpg
It is misnamed. Each and every provision is mistitled. It was rammed through the congress on the wave of ballyhoo, promotions, and publicity stunts reminiscent of P. T. Barnum.
It was enacted in an atmosphere of pressure, intimidation, and even cowardice, as demonstrated by the refusal of the United States Senate to adopt an amendment to submit the bill to a vote of the people.

<snip>

Ministers, lawyers, teachers, newspapers, and every private citizen must guard his speech and watch his actions to avoid the deliberately imposed booby traps put into this bill. It is designed to make Federal crimes of our customs, beliefs, and traditions. Therefore, under the fantastic powers of the Federal judiciary to punish for contempt of oucrt and under their fantastic powers to regulate our most intimate aspects of our lives by injunction, every american citizen is in jeopardy and must stand guard against these despots.

Yet there are those who call this a good bill.
It is people like Senator Hubert Humphrey and other members of Americans for Democratic Action. It is people like Ralph McGill and other left-wing radical apologists.

It was left-wing radicals who led the fight in the Senate for the so-called civil rights bill now about to enslave our nation.
We find Senator Hubert Humphrey telling the people of the United States that "non-violent" demonstrations would continue to serve a good purpose through a "long, busy and constructive summer."
Yet this same Senator told the people of this country that passage of this monstrous bill would ease tensions and stop demonstrations.
This is the same Senator who has suggested, now that the Civil Rights Bill is passed, that the President call the fifty state Governors together to work out ways and means to enforce this rotten measure.
There is no need for him to call on me. I am not about to be a party to anything having to do with the law that is going to destroy individual freedom and liberty in this country.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that will destroy our free enterprise system.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that will destroy neighborhood schools.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that will destroy the rights of private property.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that destroys your right--and my right--to choose my neighbors--or to sell my house to whomever I choose.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that destroys the labor seniority system.
I am having nothing to do with this so-called civil rights bill.
The liberal left-wingers have passed it. Now let them employ some pinknik social engineers in Washington, D.C., To figure out what to do with it.

Conservatives of this nation constitute the balance of power in presidential elections.
I am a conservative.

I intend to give the American people a clear choice. I welcome a fight between our philosophy and the liberal left-wing dogma which now threatens to engulf every man, woman, and child in the United States.

Speech by George C. Wallace The Civil Rights Movement fraud, sham and hoax 1964 < 1951- < Documents < American History From Revolution To Reconstruction and beyond

Plenty more there. All the con's favorite boogy men -- liberal media, leftwing judges, pinko federal tyranny...

Like it was right out of a tea Party party.

FACTS: Black Americans had it MUCH BETTER WHEN REPUBLICANS RAN THINGS

so much for your quotes; the record of the failed left-wing agenda speaks for itself

What era are you referring to?

I'm here to be a dick to people who deserve it and debate those that deserve debating. You'll notice that I havent responded to Bedowin because he is an idiot.

I assume you would want me to treat him kindly because....shrug....just because.

No...Assholes get the asshole treatment like they should. Are you confused by this?

You can be whatever type of poster you choose, I just think it's comically absurd for you to have the attitude that you have and then wonder where all the 'good debaters' went - here's a hint, 'good debaters' see people like you as a waste of time.

And personally, I'd rather not discuss other posters like Bedowin with you; after all, we all know what kind of minds discuss people...

:badgrin:

Wallace was a Democrat.

So, the reality is that the Liberals are no different at heart than Wallace and his "ilk."

WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN LYRICS - THE WHO

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgment of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

Just like yesterday
Don't get fooled again

Change it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fall that's all
But the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they all flown in the last war

Just like yesterday
No, no!

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
For I know that the hypnotized never lie

Do ya?

There's nothing in the street
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Is now the parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

If only ALL my peeps were able to understand just how similar today's Dems. are to Wallace et al.

:(

You're Delusional.

Under Bush unemployment among Black Americans dropped to 1.7 times the rate of Whites. Under obama the number of unemployed Black people is back over two times the White rate

libs are losers who fail and lie to themselves about it

"Actually, the black unemployment rate is lower now than when Obama took office, and the gap between the races is below the historical average. The black unemployment rate has averaged more than double the white rate for several decades."

Forum List

Back