Black Republicans

my Black son; at least as Black as obama; and my Haitian gf would be surprised to learn i'm a member of Stormfront; or agree to anything they say

you're the typical lib; a loser who loses on the facts and merits; and has to resort to ad hominem attacks.................petty

go hang yourself

What ideology actively works to discriminate, and has historically worked to discriminate against blacks, including enslaving them:

[ ] A. Liberal

[ ] B. Conservative

Answer is B.

Two can play the spin game.......

What ideology is continually reminding blacks that they are different than whites and should be treated differently?

[ ] A. Liberal

[ ] B. Conservative

Answer is A.
Let's hear from a history professor and stalwart republican:

"No Republican here should kid themselves about it:

the greatest leaders in fighting for an integrated America in the 20th century were in the Democratic Party.

The fact is, it was the liberal wing of the Democratic Party that ended segregation.

The fact is that it was Franklin Delano Roosevelt who gave hope to a nation that was in despair and could have slid into dictatorship. And the fact is, every Republican has much to learn from studying what the Democrats did right." Newt Gingrich

yawn

see anything in this pile of steaming lib poo that is less than half a century old?

left-wing losers who lose the argument on the merits are living vicariously on the acheivements of others

idiots and hypocrites

What ideology actively works to discriminate, and has historically worked to discriminate against blacks, including enslaving them:

[ ] A. Liberal

[ ] B. Conservative

Answer is B.

What ideology is continually reminding blacks that they are different than whites and should be treated differently?

[ ] A. Liberal

[ ] B. Conservative

Answer is A.

the greatest leaders in fighting for an integrated America in the 20th century were in the Democratic Party.

The fact is, it was the liberal wing of the Democratic Party that ended segregation.

The fact is that it was Franklin Delano Roosevelt who gave hope to a nation that was in despair and could have slid into dictatorship. And the fact is, every Republican has much to learn from studying what the Democrats did right." Newt Gingrich

I believed we were talking about the politicians of today.

My mistake.

[ ] A. Liberal

[ ] B. Conservative

Answer is B.

[ ] A. Liberal

[ ] B. Conservative

Answer is A.

Yeah, the liberal left says a lot of things to try and make themselves feel good and make up for their sorted past.

The "My brothers Keeper" initiative is an example of what I am saying.

It is saying that poor black children are worse off than poor white children, and therefore require additional assistance.

Unless I am misreading what it is all about.

For all you LIB men who pee sitting down:
May I introduce you to one of the main players the Civil Rights Movement: George Wallace. Nuff said.
Yeah, let's hear from George Wallace.

With this assassin's knife and a blackjack in the hand of the Federal force-cult, the left-wing liberals will try to force us back into bondage.

Bondage to a tyranny more brutal than that imposed by the British monarchy which claimed power to rule over the lives of our forefathers under sanction of the Divine Right of kings.
Today, this tyranny is imposed by the central government which claims the right to rule over our lives under sanction of the omnipotent black-robed despots who sit on the bench of the United States Supreme Court.
This bill is fraudulent in intent, in design, and in execution.
wallace2.jpg
It is misnamed. Each and every provision is mistitled. It was rammed through the congress on the wave of ballyhoo, promotions, and publicity stunts reminiscent of P. T. Barnum.
It was enacted in an atmosphere of pressure, intimidation, and even cowardice, as demonstrated by the refusal of the United States Senate to adopt an amendment to submit the bill to a vote of the people.

<snip>

Ministers, lawyers, teachers, newspapers, and every private citizen must guard his speech and watch his actions to avoid the deliberately imposed booby traps put into this bill. It is designed to make Federal crimes of our customs, beliefs, and traditions. Therefore, under the fantastic powers of the Federal judiciary to punish for contempt of oucrt and under their fantastic powers to regulate our most intimate aspects of our lives by injunction, every american citizen is in jeopardy and must stand guard against these despots.

Yet there are those who call this a good bill.
It is people like Senator Hubert Humphrey and other members of Americans for Democratic Action. It is people like Ralph McGill and other left-wing radical apologists.

It was left-wing radicals who led the fight in the Senate for the so-called civil rights bill now about to enslave our nation.
We find Senator Hubert Humphrey telling the people of the United States that "non-violent" demonstrations would continue to serve a good purpose through a "long, busy and constructive summer."
Yet this same Senator told the people of this country that passage of this monstrous bill would ease tensions and stop demonstrations.
This is the same Senator who has suggested, now that the Civil Rights Bill is passed, that the President call the fifty state Governors together to work out ways and means to enforce this rotten measure.
There is no need for him to call on me. I am not about to be a party to anything having to do with the law that is going to destroy individual freedom and liberty in this country.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that will destroy our free enterprise system.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that will destroy neighborhood schools.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that will destroy the rights of private property.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that destroys your right--and my right--to choose my neighbors--or to sell my house to whomever I choose.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that destroys the labor seniority system.
I am having nothing to do with this so-called civil rights bill.
The liberal left-wingers have passed it. Now let them employ some pinknik social engineers in Washington, D.C., To figure out what to do with it.

Conservatives of this nation constitute the balance of power in presidential elections.
I am a conservative.

I intend to give the American people a clear choice. I welcome a fight between our philosophy and the liberal left-wing dogma which now threatens to engulf every man, woman, and child in the United States.

Speech by George C. Wallace The Civil Rights Movement fraud, sham and hoax 1964 < 1951- < Documents < American History From Revolution To Reconstruction and beyond

Plenty more there. All the con's favorite boogy men -- liberal media, leftwing judges, pinko federal tyranny...

Like it was right out of a tea Party party.

May I introduce you to one of the main players the Civil Rights Movement: George Wallace. Nuff said.

With this assassin's knife and a blackjack in the hand of the Federal force-cult, the left-wing liberals will try to force us back into bondage.

Bondage to a tyranny more brutal than that imposed by the British monarchy which claimed power to rule over the lives of our forefathers under sanction of the Divine Right of kings.
Today, this tyranny is imposed by the central government which claims the right to rule over our lives under sanction of the omnipotent black-robed despots who sit on the bench of the United States Supreme Court.
wallace2.jpg
It is misnamed. Each and every provision is mistitled. It was rammed through the congress on the wave of ballyhoo, promotions, and publicity stunts reminiscent of P. T. Barnum.
It was enacted in an atmosphere of pressure, intimidation, and even cowardice, as demonstrated by the refusal of the United States Senate to adopt an amendment to submit the bill to a vote of the people.

<snip>

Ministers, lawyers, teachers, newspapers, and every private citizen must guard his speech and watch his actions to avoid the deliberately imposed booby traps put into this bill. It is designed to make Federal crimes of our customs, beliefs, and traditions. Therefore, under the fantastic powers of the Federal judiciary to punish for contempt of oucrt and under their fantastic powers to regulate our most intimate aspects of our lives by injunction, every american citizen is in jeopardy and must stand guard against these despots.

It is people like Senator Hubert Humphrey and other members of Americans for Democratic Action. It is people like Ralph McGill and other left-wing radical apologists.

It was left-wing radicals who led the fight in the Senate for the so-called civil rights bill now about to enslave our nation.
We find Senator Hubert Humphrey telling the people of the United States that "non-violent" demonstrations would continue to serve a good purpose through a "long, busy and constructive summer."
Yet this same Senator told the people of this country that passage of this monstrous bill would ease tensions and stop demonstrations.
This is the same Senator who has suggested, now that the Civil Rights Bill is passed, that the President call the fifty state Governors together to work out ways and means to enforce this rotten measure.
There is no need for him to call on me. I am not about to be a party to anything having to do with the law that is going to destroy individual freedom and liberty in this country.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that will destroy our free enterprise system.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that will destroy neighborhood schools.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that will destroy the rights of private property.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that destroys your right--and my right--to choose my neighbors--or to sell my house to whomever I choose.
I am having nothing to do with enforcing a law that destroys the labor seniority system.
The liberal left-wingers have passed it. Now let them employ some pinknik social engineers in Washington, D.C., To figure out what to do with it.

Conservatives of this nation constitute the balance of power in presidential elections.
I am a conservative.

I intend to give the American people a clear choice. I welcome a fight between our philosophy and the liberal left-wing dogma which now threatens to engulf every man, woman, and child in the United States.

Speech by George C. Wallace The Civil Rights Movement fraud, sham and hoax 1964 < 1951- < Documents < American History From Revolution To Reconstruction and beyond

Plenty more there. All the con's favorite boogy men -- liberal media, leftwing judges, pinko federal tyranny...

FACTS: Black Americans had it MUCH BETTER WHEN REPUBLICANS RAN THINGS

so much for your quotes; the record of the failed left-wing agenda speaks for itself

The Tea Party isnt the reason the first Black President is a failure; he just wasnt ready.
the Tea Party didnt enslave millions of Black Americans in generational welfare dependency; liberals did.
the Tea Party didnt destroy the nuclear Black family; Progressive pandering did

the Tea Party doesnt control the places where Black people are slaughtered in carnage every weekend; liberal Democrats do

idiots and hypocrites

wallace2.jpg

<snip>

I am a conservative.

FACTS: Black Americans had it MUCH BETTER WHEN REPUBLICANS RAN THINGS

so much for your quotes; the record of the failed left-wing agenda speaks for itself

Unless you have a great deal of courage, it is a mistake to announce yourself as a Black Conservative -- Anywhere, but especially on a Message Board where there is anonymity.

Our self-identified liberals and progressives will attack you with a hatred not seen since.. Well, since the last time a Black Man or Woman left the liberal plantation.

When that happens (Clarence Thomas, Allen West, Herman Cain) you will see Old South in our resident dimocrap scum surface with a hatred that barely hides the White Sheets they wore in the old days.

dimocrap scum like Blacks.... liberal Blacks. Blacks who reliably vote dimocrap.

But let one strike out on his own...? Hide the rope

And OBTW.... There isn't a drop of American Slave Blood running through the veins of the Liar-In-Chief.

That is, if you believe that Barack Obama Sr was his biological Daddy. Which is questionable, at best.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

Just that fucking simple

Under Bush unemployment among Black Americans dropped to 1.7 times the rate of Whites. Under obama the number of unemployed Black people is back over two times the White rate

libs are losers who fail and lie to themselves about it

Under Bush unemployment among Black Americans dropped to 1.7 times the rate of Whites. Under obama the number of unemployed Black people is back over two times the White rate

libs are losers who fail and lie to themselves about it

dimocrap scum operate under the assumption that reality is less important than perception.

Which is true -- To a point.

Reality eventually sets in regardless or how good of a liar you are -- And dimocraps are the best the world has ever known. Ever.

I just hope that when reality does set in, it isn't too late. That we don't suffer an economic apocalypse that sends people into the streets looking for revenge.

If that happens, I can tell you who they're gonna blame. And all the lies in the world aren't going to save our liberal pals if it happens.

[ ] A. Liberal

[ ] B. Conservative

Answer is B.

[ ] A. Liberal

[ ] B. Conservative

Answer is A.

That's very debatable.

Last edited:
Blacks voted Republican and it paved the way for Civil Rights. If Blacks had stuck with Kennedy, Gore, Fulbright,.....Civil Rights would have never happened without a Republican push.

Yeah and Al Bundy was the star of his Football team. But now hes a shoe sales man. The GOP are shoe salesman talking about their hay day

And the far left is trying to cover up their past kings atrocities by using their scribes to rewrite history. Face it you are a racist and you support a racist party that cares little about anyone except a small group of rich white elitist males.

Guess that is what to much Mary J and LSD does to ones brain.

No they arent. Its a different party today. You cant find the positive in todays Repub party so you tout how great they were 60 years ago. Thats cool....60 years ago, but today means nothing.

Blacks voted Republican and it paved the way for Civil Rights. If Blacks had stuck with Kennedy, Gore, Fulbright,.....Civil Rights would have never happened without a Republican push.

Yeah and Al Bundy was the star of his Football team. But now hes a shoe sales man. The GOP are shoe salesman talking about their hay day

Yeah I guess you are right there is only one time a person can win a HS football championship. Like there is only one time someone can walk on the Moon first, or win WW2. Much like the Republican party could only free the black man from the chains of the democrat party one time. Of course after that the record of the Republican party is still stellar but it is hard to do better then freeing a nation from the servitude forced upon them by the democrat party. After that high light the republican party passed all the laws helping blacks without democrat help. Then LBJ saw that the black vote could be profitable so they changed their rhetoric and gave the black man a little something. Even this president, clean and articulate as he is, can hardly be considered having lived the black experience. Except for the affirmative action stuff with Columbia and Harvard.

The democrat party, much like the Nazi party, has a lot of forgiveness to ask for. So far I have seen neither apologize for their sins of the past, which can only mean one thing.

If the republican party record was so stellar why do you talk about their record 60 years ago? Why skip so much greatness? lol

[ ] A. Liberal

[ ] B. Conservative

Answer is B.

[ ] A. Liberal

[ ] B. Conservative

Answer is A.

That's very debatable.

Of course it is. What I did was spin it.

Just as Paperview did.

Thus why I said "two can play the spin game"

But do me a favor....name a republican initiative over the past.....say 10 years.....that was designed to help white Americans at the expense of black Americans.

In the meantime, I will name a democratic initiative that is specifically designed to help strictly black Americans thus implying that they are different than white Americans.....

My Brothers Keeper

why do liberals lie to themselves about everything?

because it's hard to admit you're wrong?

Black Americans had it MUCH BETTER when Republicans ran the country

Yeah I guess you are right there is only one time a person can win a HS football championship. Like there is only one time someone can walk on the Moon first, or win WW2. Much like the Republican party could only free the black man from the chains of the democrat party one time. Of course after that the record of the Republican party is still stellar but it is hard to do better then freeing a nation from the servitude forced upon them by the democrat party. After that high light the republican party passed all the laws helping blacks without democrat help. Then LBJ saw that the black vote could be profitable so they changed their rhetoric and gave the black man a little something. Even this president, clean and articulate as he is, can hardly be considered having lived the black experience. Except for the affirmative action stuff with Columbia and Harvard.

The democrat party, much like the Nazi party, has a lot of forgiveness to ask for. So far I have seen neither apologize for their sins of the past, which can only mean one thing.

If the republican party record was so stellar why do you talk about their record 60 years ago? Why skip so much greatness? lol

Americans of both genders and all races and ethnicities had it MUCH BETTER UNDER BUSH.
and that was just a few years ago

next!

the confederate flag is about so much more than slavery

next idiotic and pointless point leftard

slavery is wrong; those democrats that believed in that will pay for their sins. but the confederate flag represents freedom for some; not just the Civil War

what straw man-using idiots leftardz are

Forum List

Back