Black Republicans

Ahhh the republican days of old. If I was republican I'd be ashamed of the current state of the GOP too.

Edge reminds me of the fat girl who talks about how sexy she was in High School.

First off... Learn the English language. Try using the subjunctive case where appropriate. Look it up.

Secondly, nothing has changed. Republicans have always refused to favor one race over another since our founding.

dimocrap scum, like you, have ALWAYS favored one race over the other. It used be you favored Whites over Blacks, now you favor Blacks over Whites.

Racism is Racism, and you're a racist.

Period.
True, the are the real racists, most of the leaders of their party, but one thing you got wrong. They don't really favor blacks, nor do they favor lgbt, women, et al. What they do is, very deceitfully and cleverly, I might add,
Is subjugate those they find inferior- under the guise of caring, when in reality they have actually gained control over them.

Ahh the old "Helping is really Hurting" routine. Where the GOP tries once again to convince people that the help they are receiving is really not help at all.

Where the GOP takes the food out of someones mouth and claim its for their own good and everyone will thank them later...only the thanks never come....instead they are just seen as callous assholes

During the time of slavery which was in the South was the South Democrat or Republican? During the era of the Jim Crow laws also in the South was the South Democrat or Republican? During the civil rights movement which the Southern States fought against was the South Democrat or Republican?

Of course you omit the last 50+ years of history when the former white Southern "dixiecrats" left the Democratic party and became Republicans, due to the progress made against racism and segregation. That is why the South went from a Democratic stronghold to a Republican stronghold. Nixon and Goldwater began the Southern strategy, ignoring the black vote and exploiting racial conflicts.

Ahhh the republican days of old. If I was republican I'd be ashamed of the current state of the GOP too.

Edge reminds me of the fat girl who talks about how sexy she was in High School.

First off... Learn the English language. Try using the subjunctive case where appropriate. Look it up.

Secondly, nothing has changed. Republicans have always refused to favor one race over another since our founding.

dimocrap scum, like you, have ALWAYS favored one race over the other. It used be you favored Whites over Blacks, now you favor Blacks over Whites.

Racism is Racism, and you're a racist.

Period.
Closed is a democrat suck off artist, not an original thought in his mind. He thinks republicans were pro slavery and that ARCH conservatives like fdr, truman, wilson, and stephenson dominated the pre 60s democratic party

During the time of slavery which was in the South was the South Democrat or Republican? During the era of the Jim Crow laws also in the South was the South Democrat or Republican? During the civil rights movement which the Southern States fought against was the South Democrat or Republican?

Of course you omit the last 50+ years of history when the former white Southern "dixiecrats" left the Democratic party and became Republicans, due to the progress made against racism and segregation. That is why the South went from a Democratic stronghold to a Republican stronghold. Nixon and Goldwater began the Southern strategy, ignoring the black vote and exploiting racial conflicts.

southern strategy is a myth, ive destroyed you tards many timeson that one

The Southern strategy is more myth than fact but even you accept the whole idea of it that will not change the fact blacks were treated far worse by Souther Democrats before the so called Southern strategy then they ever have been in the 50 years since.

LBJ saw that open segregation was going to lose it's popularity and the Progressive Democrats and Liberal's political prospects would also fade unless something was done to revive the Party's central appeal.

By adopting a common Southern 'paternalistic' facade, White Dems could continue to keep the nigras in their place and good Whites could maintain their positions of being in the drivers seat.

Any time you are GIVING something to someone else, at least in this kind of dynamic, you are the one in charge.

And that has been the role of Democrats and Liberals ever since.

We will GIVE YOU these entitlements and handouts because you can't do for yourself. And we will be, for all intents and purposes to the world to be, your generous, kind and caring, benevolent benefactors.

Now how could a benevolent benefactor be a racist?

By using that ostensibly charitable acts of kindness and paternalistic facade as a way of transforming an entire race, or a sizable portion of it, into victims.

And that victimhood has plagued American Blacks ever since LBJ said he would have the ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years.

It's time you re-examined your assumptions.

The Southern strategy is more myth than fact but even you accept the whole idea of it that will not change the fact blacks were treated far worse by Souther Democrats before the so called Southern strategy then they ever have been in the 50 years since.

If the Southern strategy is a myth, why did Lee Atwater admit to using it? Why did Ken Mehlman apologize to the NAACP for it?

Most people live in the present. So the Republicans abolished slavery 150 years ago. That's nice. What have you done for me lately? So Republicans supported the civil rights act in 1964. Why are they such assholes now? Why do Republicans demonize blacks and other minorities for all societal ills? Why do Republicans work to suppress black votes? Why are Republicans pro-discrimination?

If the Southern strategy is a myth, why did Lee Atwater admit to using it? Why did Ken Mehlman apologize to the NAACP for it?

Most people live in the present. So the Republicans abolished slavery 150 years ago. That's nice. What have you done for me lately? So Republicans supported the civil rights act in 1964. Why are they such assholes now? Why do Republicans demonize blacks and other minorities for all societal ills? Why do Republicans work to suppress black votes? Why are Republicans pro-discrimination?

We oppose SPECIAL people. Special interests. Special rules. Special favors. Special exemptions. Special entitlements. Special classes of individuals.

What you are seeing as ANTI this or ANTI that is actually a return to normalcy where people ARE considered equal.

Blame your perception on those who created these SPECIALS in order to make themselves Lords over all.

Liberal Democrats and Progressives.

Without these specials they would not be able to insert themselves at the top of the heap.

If everything was really equal, the way Conservatives just naturally live life and see things generally, Libs and Dems would have to gain positions and lead by being smarter and better not by being the one who doles out the entitlements and panders to the crowds they want to control.

Republicans do none of those things those are lies used by far left Democrats so they can hold on to the black vote because their policies are such a abysmal failure especially for the black community. If your going to ask the question what have you done for me lately you should take a serious not to mention honest look at what the Democrats and the first black President has done for blacks over the last five years it's not much.

We oppose SPECIAL people. Special interests. Special rules. Special favors. Special exemptions. Special entitlements. Special classes of individuals.

What you are seeing as ANTI this or ANTI that is actually a return to normalcy where people ARE considered equal.

Blame your perception on those who created these SPECIALS in order to make themselves Lords over all.

Liberal Democrats and Progressives.

Without these specials they would not be able to insert themselves at the top of the heap.

If everything was really equal, the way Conservatives just naturally live life and see things generally, Libs and Dems would have to gain positions and lead by being smarter and better not by being the one who doles out the entitlements and panders to the crowds they want to control.

This is the conservative myth. The Cons know that things were unfair, that people were discriminated against, that racist prevented certain groups from being able to eat where they want, live where they like etc etc.

So when a republican says they are against special treatments. They try to convince all the groups on the receiving end of the discrimination that if only we ended all these "special programs" those groups wouldnt be discriminated against in the future. Here is the tricky party.

IF THOSE GROUPS ARE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST REPUBLICANS ANSWER IS SIMPLE. TOUGH! GROW THICKER SKIN! BE TOUGHER!

Easy advice from the group LEAST likely to be discriminated against. This is like a lion telling a porcupine to give up his needles because that would be fair.

This is the republican Idea of "fairness".

Republicans do none of those things those are lies used by far left Democrats so they can hold on to the black vote because their policies are such a abysmal failure especially for the black community. If your going to ask the question what have you done for me lately you should take a serious not to mention honest look at what the Democrats and the first black President has done for blacks over the last five years it's not much.

The left also made Lee Atwater and Ken Mehlman apologize against their will :cuckoo:

Most of the Black Americans rightly celebrated in Black History Month were Republicans. Think they would support the Sanger-Johnson vision?

Most of the Black Americans rightly celebrated in Black History Month were Republicans. Think they would support the Sanger-Johnson vision?

All of them were. 100% of them were Republicans wocka wocka

Blacks voted Republican and it paved the way for Civil Rights. If Blacks had stuck with Kennedy, Gore, Fulbright,.....Civil Rights would have never happened without a Republican push.

Blacks voted Republican and it paved the way for Civil Rights. If Blacks had stuck with Kennedy, Gore, Fulbright,.....Civil Rights would have never happened without a Republican push.

Yeah and Al Bundy was the star of his Football team. But now hes a shoe sales man. The GOP are shoe salesman talking about their hay day

Yeah and Al Bundy was the star of his Football team. But now hes a shoe sales man. The GOP are shoe salesman talking about their hay day

And the far left is trying to cover up their past kings atrocities by using their scribes to rewrite history. Face it you are a racist and you support a racist party that cares little about anyone except a small group of rich white elitist males.

Guess that is what to much Mary J and LSD does to ones brain.

So in your opinion Edgie, since they are democrats, the KKK voted overwhelmingly for Obama in the last two elections?

Well isn't that interesting. The Democrat party put the black man in chains and spawned the KKK to kill them once the Republican party freed them. And now you would have us believe that the democrat party is all reformed and all yet their spawn the KKK is the same lynching military arm it always was. I am not sure what the KKK does anymore or why the democrat product is even around but I have not seen them lynch anyone in a very long time nor have I heard of them really doing much of anything. Me thinks that the KKK, if they do vote for Republicans, it is not because of race or how the Republicans treat black it is because of what the democrat party has become. Yeah the party might have changed in their rhetoric but what they have become is really not that much better. Kinda like the Nazi party, I would never belong to that group just because of their past associated with the name, even if they passed out presents to the people, as do the democrats.

Forum List

Back