black santas at us disney parks first time

I remember Carl dressing as Santa during one Christmas episode of the Family Matters show. It may have been for the final season of the show.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I think that was a couple episodes. God bless you always as well and merry Christmas!!! :D

Tommy doesn't know history----middle east was actually LIGHTER centuries ago than now.

Or that COKE is actually responsible for Santa Claus being what the fat jolly gift giver marketing tool.

A monk in Turkey around 280 ad---probably fair skinned.

The legend of Santa Claus can be traced back hundreds of years to a monk named St. Nicholas. It is believed that Nicholas was born sometime around 280 A.D. in Patara, near Myra in modern-day Turkey.
I think you may be confusing Santa with Jesus.

What’s the big deal? We already have an oriental MLK sculpture…

31C2A3BE-03C9-47A0-B2CD-CC2F05229F22.jpeg

people want to know why everything has to be about color? Or how about the asian and mexican santas?
There has never been a fat, white man that brought presents to my kids.

Tommy doesn't know history----middle east was actually LIGHTER centuries ago than now.

Or that COKE is actually responsible for Santa Claus being what the fat jolly gift giver marketing tool.

A monk in Turkey around 280 ad---probably fair skinned.

The legend of Santa Claus can be traced back hundreds of years to a monk named St. Nicholas. It is believed that Nicholas was born sometime around 280 A.D. in Patara, near Myra in modern-day Turkey.
Who told you that lie?

Aaaannnnddddd just like that I lost even more respect for Disney. Which I didn't think was possible after the last 5 years of their shitty movies.

Why does every single thing have to be about race? Why all this forced diversity?

I'm sick of this dumb shit.

Aaaannnnddddd just like that I lost even more respect for Disney. Which I didn't think was possible after the last 5 years of their shitty movies.

Why does every single thing have to be about race? Why all this forced diversity?

It's not forced, dipshit.

And kids like to see someone that looks like them.

I'm sorry that hurts your widdle feewings, snowflake.

arent we all

Forum List

Back