🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black student behind Twitter threats to other blacks

Here's one..there are other videos where the negroes admit they attacked them...look them up yourself if you really care.
or continue to play dumb...whichever is easier.

The funny thing is the fuckers are never going to be allowed to own guns again for the rest of their lives.

Thank goodness. Showing up at a legal gathering ready to kill people is not responsible gun ownership.

That video is terrible btw.

Wrong!
Anyone can buy a gun. Those men can all get guns. Whether the guns are 'legal' or not.
I bet you a million dollars some if not all those men already have a gun.

Um okay you retarded cracka. The shooters all had guns. They will never be allowed to carry guns again. It's a felony to try to kill people at a peaceful gathering you know.

Not if it's in self defense.

Unfortunately for them and you internet postings and text messages show that they had a plan to incite violence that night and brought guns in preparation.

If these criminals walk, then damn I'll be convinced there definitely is something to the BLM movement.

You're assuming the posting are true. I think I'll wait until all the evidence is in before I pass judgement.

And it happens again:

Bridgeport Officer Who Reported Racist Letter Wrote It: Police

Clive+Higgins+letter+1200.jpg

The bonobos are too fucking dumb to comprehend their bullshit lies always bites them in the ass. Literally.

Forum List

Back